main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate Derp, DERP. Derpitimus Maximus. Derpity deeeeeeerp...

Discussion in 'Community' started by VadersLaMent, Sep 4, 2012.

1. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Anybody who talks about "equality" like it's a bad thing is just afraid that conservative white guys will...horror of horrors...actually have the same amount of power in society as everyone else, as opposed to a great deal more power than other people have, the privilege they've always enjoyed in the US and several other places.

Valairy Scot and Juliet316 like this.
  2. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    I'm almost ashamed of being white at this point.

3. Juliet316

Juliet316 37X Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
    Just went to my MSN homepage. In the 'somebody was not thinking when they made up the headlines' department:

'GOP taps it's top woman'

4. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    The derp once again speaks for itself:

5. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    Yeah, just did that a couple pages ago. I sat this morning too listening to a half hour business show that featured people from both sides. The right winger spouted off the usual about a minimum wage hike is bad because it guarantees a pay amount but the poor business owner does not get a guarenteed wage so having a minimum wage is unfair.

Yeah. [face_dunno]

6. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    They're all talking out of their buttholes.

7. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    "He has a close, personal relationship with Russian President Vladimir Putin, something Obama has not been able to do. With me today is Steven Segal."---Huckabee show.

Rogue1-and-a-half likes this.
  8. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  9. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    [​IMG]

That's his yacht. It has a permanent 18 person crew, a master chef, and is so automated in control that one person can operate it underway. Thanks Obama.

10. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    But he's being starved, beaten and sent to the gas chamber!

11. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    He'll escape on his boat and like Schindler he will save a whole bunch of other rich people fromt he evils of this record breaking stock market.

12. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Oh here's a real winner. Todd Kincannon

This guy got caught sexting pics of his junk to women. He's a gem.

Kincannon has enlarged upon early Republican attacks on Davis, insinuating that because she supports a woman’s right to choose, she must be a promiscuous, man-eating tramp. Calling her a “coke whore” and insinuating that she cheated on her then-husband, Kincannon wrote, at one point, “I don’t care if folks attack Wendy Davis unfairly. I just want her attacked.”

- I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone who was as much of a whore as Wendy Davis. And I’ve met some epic whores in my travels.
    - I suspect Texas voters care that Wendy Davis was potentially going to Harvard coke parties instead of caring for her children.
    - Make Wendy Davis worry that somebody will dig up a Harvard classmate that she did coke with. Torture her until she begs for it to stop.
    - Wendy Davis has an abortion fetish and did in fact abandon her children.
    - Make Wendy Davis wish she’d never been born. #InsertAbortionJokeHere

[​IMG]

13. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Wow.

Did he text a picture of his junk to Wendy Davis and she told him she couldn't see it without a magnifying glass or something?

I mean, that's jilted-lover levels of hostility.

14. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    No, he's just a Tea Partier.

Juliet316 likes this.
  15. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    Ha ha what a creepy psychopath ha ha.

16. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    So wait, he texted women pictures of his penis and Wendy Davis is the *****?

So much Hate from such an obviously little man.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  17. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    The Speaker of our House of Representatives shut down operations of the South Carolina General Assembly for the full week today, due to the "threat of snow."

It snows in SC once every three years, barely enough to cover the ground- but when it does, we are totally incapacitated by it and paralyzed by fear.

18. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
    i love places like that. see: also the once yearly mild snow/freeze in portland oregon that invariably sends cars skating into each other and causes general chaos

19. I Are The Internets

Nov 20, 2012
    Our campus shut down today due to lame winds.

20. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    There was a huge wildfire within a few miles of my campus back in aught-eight. Despite a major freeway that many students and faculty use being encircled and the air quality being equivalent to Beijing's, campus was not closed.

Makes me kind of jealous of people whose local governments freak out over minor snowfall.

21. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    EDIT, oops. Satire. nm.

22. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  23. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    The GOP has come up with an alternative to Obamacare

It's called Patient Choice Affordability Responsibility and Empowerment Act. Or CARE. (Why not PCAREA?)

OMG they finally cam eup with a plan! And quite a bit of it is just like Obamacare!

-----The CARE Act would require insurers to offer policies to anyone who has proof of “continuous coverage,” along with protections for those who lose their health plans for any reason. But those with pre-existing conditions who fail to maintain continuous coverage at any time could be denied coverage.-----

Except that part where because they discriminated against you for a previously existing condition which nagates your "continuous coverage" so now they can once again discriminate against you for your pre-existing condition.

[​IMG]

24. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    Juliet316 likes this.
  25. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    In a nutshell.