main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate Derp, DERP. Derpitimus Maximus. Derpity deeeeeeerp...

Discussion in 'Community' started by VadersLaMent, Sep 4, 2012.

1. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    Here or Thunderdome I guess.

Juliet316 and Emperor_Billy_Bob like this.
  2. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
  3. Vaderize03

Vaderize03 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 25, 1999
    An argument that didn't work for Nixon, and won't work for Trump.

Brilliant. Well done, Newt. Divorce any wives lately?

4. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Newt: yet another example of "How in the holy hell do people hear this guy and believe him?"

5. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  6. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    The day after the shooting right wing radio was all over this, that the Left wing/Liberals are where all the violence comes from and they knew it all along. It was all so similar I wonder sometimes if they get a memo from the Kochs on how to do things like this.

7. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I just find it a bit disingenuous to say at one point, "We were given the right to bear arms in order to stand against an oppressive government" and then at another point say "The left-wingers are shooting people as a widespread effort to overthrow Trump"!

I personally prefer that the NRA crowd put down their guns, the rest of us will put down our rocks and swords and beer bottles, and we overthrow the government in the voting booth like civilized people...but if (general) you are going to support the right to bear arms against an oppressive government, at least be consistent about it.

VadersLaMent and Juliet316 like this.
  8. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  9. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  10. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Doubly entertained.

VadersLaMent likes this.
  11. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Democrats can't even play a baseball game without praying to Lord Satan

Maybe professional athletes will start praying to Satan rather than inject steroids.

“it’s so pitiful to hear people think that the Democrats are united with the Republicans.”
    “It was a phony prayer,” Peterson said. “Democrats, liberals do not believe in God. They were praying to their father, the devil.”
    “Democrats don’t believe in prayer, they don’t believe in God,” he said. “They took God out of the schools. They took prayer out of the public square

If you pray to Satan does that mean you believe in the god that created him?

12. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  13. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  14. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    Noah fighting a T. Rex is about the only thing missing from the Aronofsky film.

Juliet316 likes this.
  15. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005

What the **** buisness is it of a landlord to know a woman's reproductive history?!!!

16. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    "My tubal ligation was performed by Dr. G.O. ****yourself."

VadersLaMent and Juliet316 like this.
  17. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    I think the purpose of items like this are to create their own fiefdoms. Essentially they want to get people to move out, and the "right people" to move in who will always vote for them. I think it was North Carolina that was very blatant and public and even ran commercials about getting religious people to move to religious friendly North Carolina.

18. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Does a man have to disclose his reproductive history? If not, then a landlord can **** off about mine.

19. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Roll a D20, it's clerics versus wizards!

Ok, it's witches rather than wizards, but still..

Dave Kubal, president of Intercessors for America (IFA), previously issued an urgent call to prayer when the resistance launched in February.
    Kubal explained about a worldwide call for witches—and those willing to attempt witchcraft for the first time—to cast a spell harming Donald Trump.
    According to IFA, the ritual is to be done at the stroke of midnight on waning crescent moon ritual days until Trump leaves office. The summer solstice is considered especially important.
    “Whether or not this call for spells pans out and people act on it, we feel compelled, as the body of Christ and intercessors, to come against this evil with immediate and powerful prayer,” the IFA reports.

You're supposed to send money to Jim Bakker for his survival food because God said so

Because Muslims might soon take over.

He tells us to do this, says ‘always be ready to share the hope in meekness and fear.’ Always means always. Always is in good times. Always is in bad times. Always. And if we are not always ready, then how do we share the hope? And by being prepared, by having food on hand, by having these things on hand, it’s less of a distraction now that the enemy can use against us. And now I have that freedom ‘cause I’m not burdened with, ‘oh, wow, what are my kids gonna eat,’ or whatever, and now I can share the hope.

20. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Watch the dodge. He avoids the question, goes for a long answer, the kid keeps after him for an answer. Finally he does and he says he would indeed do what God says...back then.

Well how about now?

21. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  22. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Nothing Limbogus says shocks me anymore, I've learned to ignore him.

23. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Kids bone marrow used in anti-aging, kids kidnapped and taken to Mars as slaves on the Mars bases, chimera hybrids aliens!

24. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  25. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Hillary Clinton. Harry Potter. Immigrants. Gays.

Pure evil!

“If that is true, immediately stop your children from reading Harry Potter,” Peterson said. “If it’s true that reading Harry Potter causes kids to be more open to immigrants and LGBT people, then you’re going to pay for brainwashing, traumatizing, turning your children away from good toward evil. I would shut down those books right away if that’s true.”

[​IMG]

26. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002