main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate Derp, DERP. Derpitimus Maximus. Derpity deeeeeeerp...

Discussion in 'Community' started by VadersLaMent, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    [face_rofl]

VadersLaMent likes this.
  2. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    I joked about Derper of the year...this dude could get it.

Sex is not about fun

It's far worse than that though.

"Sex is not about fun. You want to have fun? Read a book. Go to a movie" (video below).
    He added: "Sex is about the pro-creation of children. It's a sacred responsibility and is meant by God for men and women to commit their lifetime to children," noted RawStory.com.
    He later advised the crowd to "keep the churches open and shut the government down."
    Corsi also told the audience how to stand up to people who might call them a bigot for opposing gay people.
    “Well, they want to call me a racist? Go ahead," Corsi said. "Want to call me a bigot? Go ahead. But I’m not going to be judged on what somebody called me, I’m going to be judged on the adherence to God’s law.”

Screw. Ball.

3. Arawn_Fenn

Jul 2, 2004
    Better be a good goddamn book.

4. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    [face_rofl] [face_rofl] [face_rofl]

Damn, how obvious can this dude get.

"I couldn't get laid if my life depended on it. Therefore, no one else should either." It must have been so long since he had any sex at all, much less good sex, that he's willing to drive the nail into the coffin--because who the hell is going to be willing to sleep with a guy who thinks it's supposed to be a chore?

Of course Corsi is insane anyway; he's one of the main contributors to World Nut Daily and wrote a birther book. The government of Kenya actually booted him from the country after he went over there to harass Obama's relatives.

Derp that I found this morning:

Fox News: fat women are lazy and are making excuses

It's even funnier that the way-too-thin contributor was talking about processed food in the US being the "excuse" when Adele is English.

VadersLaMent likes this.
  5. Arawn_Fenn

Jul 2, 2004
    How about we keep the government open and shut the churches down.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  6. timmoishere

timmoishere Force Ghost star 6

Jun 2, 2007
    I believe in the separation of church and planet.

Here's another case of derpitude involving a church, although this isn't a case of theist stupidity but rather an example of how churches feel the rules don't apply to them. If the allegations are true, that is.

7. Yoda_S

Yoda_S Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jul 11, 1999
  8. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    I know it's impossible, because the derp is widespread, but I wish we could send the lead derpers in cases like this to prison.

9. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    We should turn all of the churches into prisons.

10. GenAntilles

GenAntilles Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 24, 2007
    That would violate the separation of Church and State though.

VadersLaMent likes this.
  11. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
    I saw that on my MSN homepage and as somebody who despises the anti - vax crowd (NOT those who have a valid reason for not getting vaccinated, like alliergies or immune - system related disorders and other like health problems), the headline alone made me see red.

12. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Trying to recall if Copeland has been posted about before. There are so many they are hard to keep track of.

Here's his very own Rightwingwatch page

I just skimmed and grabbed this from one of the summaries:

David Barton has returned for another extended appearance on Kenneth Copeland's "Believers Voice of Victory" television program where he made the case that our economic system must be set up to correspond to "the way God says the government should do economics," which means that government needs to "reward those who make a profit."

13. Arawn_Fenn

Jul 2, 2004
    Isn't that kind of redumbnant?

14. timmoishere

Jun 2, 2007
    [​IMG]
    A prison for your mind.

Arawn_Fenn likes this.
  15. Arawn_Fenn

Jul 2, 2004
    "And again I say unto you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God." - Matthew 19:24, King James Bible

16. timmoishere

Jun 2, 2007
    Doncha know that all Christians pick and choose what parts of the Bible to follow and ignore the rest?

17. DantheJedi

DantheJedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2009

18. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
    I think a lot of the high - profile televangelists try to stay out of the derp themselves because they're smart enough to knwo that saying derpy things will cost them money and TV. Most times the derp comes from other people coming to their shows.

Pat Robertson pretty much owns most of his own TV **** (Part of the deal for first FOX, and then ABC to buy The Family Channel from him was to keep playing the 700 Club ad nausem) so he can pretty much say what he wants with little consequence to ratings, TV, or money (the fact that he lives in a conservative state like Virginia whereas some televangelists live in California probably benefits him in terms saying what he wants).

19. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Damn, triple post.

Kiki-Gonn likes this.
  20. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Triple post.

21. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    Okay, everyone knows my beliefs, but that literally made me laugh out loud. I hadn't heard that one before. That's a great line.

Also, that guy who says sex is not for fun . . . there are two kinds of people who think sex isn't fun: 1. People who have never had even remotely decent sex and 2. okay there's really just one kind of person.

22. timmoishere

Jun 2, 2007
  23. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    Shame on NFL Owners and Coach’s for caving under the pressure brought on by the Satanic liberals that have taken over ESPN and the other Sport Media outlets.

The problem here is: Tim Tebow is not a gangster, drug dealer or user, wife or girlfriend beater, or a murderer. No, he chose religion over these other labels and is paying the price for it.

The fact is that ever since the first season he broke in college, it's been more or less conventional wisdom that his style of play would not allow him to survive in the NFL. Clearly, the people making a flap know nothing about football or Tebow (other than that he's a Christian).

Jedi Merkurian likes this.
  24. GenAntilles

GenAntilles Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 24, 2007
    The problem is they expect that people who act Christian and moral to be blessed and do well even if they don't do as well as so called 'sinners' the fact Tebow was cut while 'sinners' are still going to play cause their heads to explode into 'SANTANIC LIBERALISM!!!' You get a job if you can do the job and if you can do the job better than anyone else no one cares if you are the biggest scumbag on the planet.

25. Arawn_Fenn

Jul 2, 2004
    "If you don't believe in JEBUS you must be a worshiper of SATAN!!!!!!!"

DERPITY DERP.

26. Kiki-Gonn

Kiki-Gonn Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 26, 2001
    Jedi Merkurian likes this.