main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate Derp, DERP. Derpitimus Maximus. Derpity deeeeeeerp...

Discussion in 'Community' started by VadersLaMent, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    Probably birthday cakes, cantaloupes, rotisserie chickens, that sort of thing.

2. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Speaking of which, where's Sean William Scott these days?

3. DantheJedi

DantheJedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2009
    You don't wanna know.

4. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Getting pee'd on?

Juliet316 likes this.
  5. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
    St. Louis paper summed up Akin perfectly:

With regard to former U.S. Rep. Todd Akin’s, R-Wildwood, decision to recant his 2012 apology for saying that “legitimate rape” rarely causes pregnancy:

Mr. Akin served in the Missouri House and the U.S. House of Representatives for 24 years before losing a 2012 race for the U.S. Senate against Democrat Claire McCaskill. During the years he held public office in St. Louis, we had to pretend that his ignorant and vile public utterances were worthy of note. That’s not true any more.

6. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    NRA: Kids should have shooting classes in order to advance in school

-----“I mean, let’s be honest, the danger in educating people to think is that they might actually start to think for themselves. Perhaps we should think seriously about who we give access to knowledge. They could use it to do a lot of damage.”
    We don’t have a U.S. gun policy. We have a U.S. anti-gun policy,” the NRA commentator continued. “Gun policy driven by people’s need for guns would seek to encourage people to keep and bear arms at all times. Maybe it would even reward those who do so. What if instead of gun free-zones we had gun-required zones?”
    In order to make his plan work, Johnson said that children would need to be introduced to firearms at a young age.
    “Just like we teach them reading and writing, necessary skills. We would teach shooting and firearm competency,” he explained. “It wouldn’t matter if a child’s parents weren’t good at it. We’d find them a mentor. It wouldn’t matter if they didn’t want to learn. We would make it necessary to advance to the next grade.”-----

Dear NRA, this is not the Old West. This is not ancient Sparta. This is not King Arthur. This is not a post apocalyptic world. This is not Zombieland. This is a modern world where "everyone with a gun" is just a horrid news report waiting to happen.

7. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  8. DantheJedi

Aug 23, 2009
    I'd like to say to that guy, "No, you're a mental disorder".

CloneUncleOwen and Juliet316 like this.
  9. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I dunno, that might be an insult to people with mental disorders.

10. DantheJedi

Aug 23, 2009
    Yeah, you might be right.

11. CloneUncleOwen

CloneUncleOwen Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2009
    I must say, considering the small amount of space available on the back of that truck, it is
    a very efficient amount of paranoid tirade.

12. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    And "Super Duty" isn't even covered.

CloneUncleOwen likes this.
  13. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    I coudl not get a pic of it, but today I actually saw a vehicle who's backside looked just like that but it was all written on with some kind of marker.

14. CloneUncleOwen

CloneUncleOwen Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2009

heels1785 likes this.
  15. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Gays Of Thrones!

So, gays lead to incest and Game Of Thrones is a part of the entire gay/liberal agenda!

Let's see, slavery, rape, incest, murder...I guess it's ok when the Bible does it.

16. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Stop being intolerant of my intolerance!

----Florida Republican Sen. Marco Rubio acknowledged Wednesday that American history was “marred by discrimination against gays and lesbians.” But in a speech at Catholic University in Washington, Rubio drew the line sharply at marriage equality and accused supporters of same sex unions of “intolerance.”

“I promise you even before this speech is over I’ll be attacked as a hater or a bigot or someone who is anti-gay,” Rubio said. “This intolerance in the name of tolerance is hypocrisy. Support for the definition of marriage as one man and one woman is not anti-gay, it is pro-traditional marriage.”----
    And David Duke used to say the KKK was not anti-black, they were just pro-white.
    [​IMG]

17. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  18. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
  19. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  20. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  21. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Yeah, pretty much.

And then there's this from our own Conservatives on Obama:

22. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Oh please oh please run for President...

Michelle Bachmann:

Bachmann predicted the gay community would push for “multiple” people in a marriage next, and after that, the elimination of sexual consent laws.
    “They want to abolish age of consent laws, which means children would, we would do away with statutory rape laws so that adults will be able to freely prey on little children sexually,” Bachmann said. “That’s the deviance that we’re seeing embraced in our culture today."

[​IMG]

In other news the plane being shot down is because Oabam IRS scandal

[face_dunno]

23. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    I would get out popcorn if she, Santorum, Perry, and/or Romney decided to run again. Then get scared that GOP voters might actually vote one of these idiots to be the nominee.

As for the other derp, *sighs* Can't say I'm surprised.

24. timmoishere

timmoishere Force Ghost star 6

Jun 2, 2007
    Are there any sane Republicans out there?

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  25. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    With the exception of Claire McCaskill (who won via write - in when she got primaried), most of the sane ones got primaried out of politics by Tea Partiers. Edit: Or retired like Olympia Snowe.