main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate Derp, DERP. Derpitimus Maximus. Derpity deeeeeeerp...

Discussion in 'Community' started by VadersLaMent, Sep 4, 2012.

1. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    Exactly, both ways, the entire argument is just dumb regardless of the existence of God. But hey, thump a Bible, get votes, live easy.

2. GenAntilles

GenAntilles Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 24, 2007
    That is what I am implying. Men are stewards, governments are what men created to help steward more efficiently.

3. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Ah, misread you then; my bad.

4. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    THE EXACT DATE OF THE RAPTURE IS KNOWN!

And it can be yours for $4.95

And it's normally $39.95!

---When you sign up for WorldNetDaily’s email list, you commit yourself to a lifetime of receiving several emails a day offering great deals on prepper equipment, bogus medical treatments, presidential impeachment paraphernalia, instructional knife-throwing DVDs, and information on the impending End Times. ----

Oh man, I need instructional knife throwing dvds!

[​IMG]

V-2 and CloneUncleOwen like this.
  5. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
  6. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Yeah I just did that one. And he doesn't like cars and cell phones either.

7. GenAntilles

Jul 24, 2007
    Mark 13:32 "But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father."

I'm sure Jesus can't wait to meet the guy who knows the Father's plan better than He does.

Juliet316 and Arawn_Fenn like this.
  8. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    Your staying in character is some excellent role-playing there, GenAntilles. Your make-believe world is richly detailed though of course, utterly impossible.

9. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
  10. GenAntilles

Jul 24, 2007
    Oh you...[:D]

Rogue1-and-a-half and Ender Sai like this.
  11. DantheJedi

DantheJedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2009
    Arawn_Fenn: Please tell me that isn't real....

(It is, isn't it?)

12. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    I've heard it isn't.

13. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    I don't understand

----“This is a man-caused disaster, and the man that caused it is Barack Obama, with his DACA policies and his Morton memos, and the advertisement that has been such a huge magnet that have caused these families to give their daughters birth control pills and send them down a rape path all the way through Mexico, and it’s a death path on the death train,” King said.----

SO, the border crisis is...I don't know...a mind control conspiracy centered around rape birth control pills? "Death path", "death train", "rape path", deathity death rapey border crisis flargargarblah!

14. CloneUncleOwen

CloneUncleOwen Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2009
    [​IMG]

This makes no sense! This makes no sense THIS MAKES NO....

VadersLaMent and Juliet316 like this.
  15. timmoishere

timmoishere Force Ghost star 6

Jun 2, 2007

On that note, since the Bible is infallible and it says that no man can know the date or hour, every day when I wake up I say "I know that this is the day that Jesus comes back!" Since the Bible's text cannot be false, this means that Jesus cannot come back without making my statement be true. I am single-handedly holding back the apocalypse!

16. DantheJedi

DantheJedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2009
  17. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  18. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    It says no one can actually know, not that no one can guess or that no one can claim to know. Sorry.

Rogue1-and-a-half likes this.
  19. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    VadersLaMent likes this.
  20. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    "FLAWLESS VICTORY!"

Juliet316 likes this.
  21. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    War on Christmas? Phhhhhht. Old news.

WAR ON WHITE PEOPLE!

---"This is a part of the war on whites that’s being launched by the Democratic Party. And the way in which they’re launching this war is by claiming that whites hate everybody else,---

Well no, it's that the GOP hates everyone, this fellow is just reading white into it.

---"It's part of the strategy that Barack Obama implemented in 2008, continued in 2012, where he divides us all on race, on sex, greed, envy, class warfare, all those kinds of things. Well that’s not true."---

I know someone who once said they were afriad that if Obama became President that black people would start being mean to white people. So this idiot has an audience and they will vote that way.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  22. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  23. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    VadersLaMent likes this.
  24. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    What's up with Republican congressmen named Todd spouting off on things they have known experience or knowledge about?

25. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Uh, why does God need a nuclear weapon, or a dirty bomb?

--- “Every day I’m amazed we live another day, that God gives us grace.
    “This thing could all come crashing down, either economically, or with a series of dirty bombs going off in our major cities, or one major nuclear bomb that would destroy half the country and contaminate the rest, and if that happens, God is perfectly just and vindicated because we have squandered our grace in this country.”
    He goes on to show a ‘website’, the existence of which could not be verified, which he claims shows that the US flies rainbow flags from all of its embassies.
    He claims: “You want to know why the Arab world calls us The Great Satan?
    “In a June 23 speech to a group of foreign affairs officers, Secretary Kerry proudly acknowledged there are now five openly professing homosexual US ambassadors, with a sixth on his way to Vietnam.
    “How far we have fallen. When will pastors, and when will Christians stand up and say, ‘Enough is enough?’”---

So, I mean, God. Omnipotent and such. If he hates gay so much why does he/she/it just flippity flappity floop just do away with it?