main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate Derp, DERP. Derpitimus Maximus. Derpity deeeeeeerp...

Discussion in 'Community' started by VadersLaMent, Sep 4, 2012.

1. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    This guy really hates breasts

[​IMG]

I don't understand how topless women, who are topless for whatever reason, promote a gay agenda.

Disallowed word

2. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Hodor

Rush Limbaugh talking about Ferguson:

"But this is the Democrat Party, folks. The president of the United States is in charge of what's happened here," he said. "I think it is time for everybody to come to grips with a simple reality. I don't care what scandal you name -- Benghazi, Fast and Furious, take your pick, IRS -- has anybody involved in any of these scandals been fired? Not a single person."
    The pundit argued that Ferguson is actually about quashing Republicans.
    "This is about wiping out the Republican Party. This is about wiping out the Libertarians. This is about wiping out anybody who opposes Obama. Every bit of this," Limbaugh said. "This isn't Al Sharpton. This isn't Jesse Jackson. They're just tag-alongs now. This is Obama and Holder. But all of this is Barack Obama. Every event, every detail, every occurrence is Obama. And the end result is the end and absence of any opposition. So that's what Ferguson's all about, like all the rest of this has been about."

3. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Mitch McConnell: "Each side has their scientists."

-----The Kentucky Republican spoke more directly on the matter in March, when he told the editorial board of the Cincinnati Enquirerer that he didn't believe in climate change science at all. "For everybody who thinks it's warming, I can find somebody who thinks it isn't," he said.-----

No he can't. He does not have over 13,000 scientists to match the number that have facts and figures and math and chemistry to support his denial. he has approx 24 and all of them have ties to oil companies.

[​IMG]

V-2 and Rogue1-and-a-half like this.
  4. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
  5. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    You know I am under the impression the right should wholeheartedly accept gay marriage. Why, cause with gay marriage comes divorce. And with divorce comes an even scarier word. Community Property.

6. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    So, this guy sees topless women and his mind immediately goes to gay sex. Yeah, he's not closeted or anything.

7. DantheJedi

DantheJedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2009
  8. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    "Hard", lol.

Pastor Michael V. Williams asserts that Christians have been “increasingly tolerant” of gay people over the last 50 years.
    “Whereas homosexuality used to be a felony in every state — referred to as sodomy — it has now been decriminalized, and homosexuality is allowed to be openly expressed in public,” he notes. “While Christians are becoming increasingly tolerant of homosexuals, homosexuals are becoming increasingly intolerant of us.”

Well. Talk about wondering what color someone's sky is. No one like this guy has become more tolerant of anything. Homosexuality was decriminalized IN SPITE OF people like him. I never understood the fighting for survival thing. I think perhaps folks like him think everyone is gay if given the opportunity or it is forced upon them like in prison.

9. DantheJedi

DantheJedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2009
    We work hard, we play hard:

[​IMG]

Everybody dance now!

10. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Maybe he should move to Uganda.

On the opposite side of the street... "'Facebook God' crowdfunds billboard saying he loves gays near home of Westboro Baptist Church."

VadersLaMent and timmoishere like this.
  11. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    Really? Has Christianity become a felony? Is it no longer allowed to be openly expressed in public? ( If so, it's about time! )

12. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I wonder why homosexuals are becoming increasingly intolerant of idiots like him...

Hmmm...let me think about this one for a minute...

13. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  14. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    How come Christians always look particularly stupid?

(I mean evangelicals in the US)

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  15. Jabbadabbado

Jabbadabbado Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 19, 1999
    Ender Sai and Rogue_Ten like this.
  16. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    An Uzi. A frigging Uzi. If you're going to own guns around kids, teaching them about guns and presumably, gun safety is a good idea, but... seriously you don't give a 9 year old Uzi lessons. I don't think a lot of adults would know how to handle an Uzi, much less a frelling 9 year old! Because of the potential for tragic outcomes like this!

DantheJedi likes this.
  17. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002

australian evangelicals look pretty stupid too lets be honest

V-2 and Ender Sai like this.
  18. Jabbadabbado

Mar 19, 1999
    The part I can't get over is the proud parents recording a video of the Uzi lesson with their smartphones. They probably had plans to make it part of their holiday email greeting to friends and family.

19. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002

"had plans"?

20. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    Yeah, this "instructor" was kind of a doofus. An Uzi is way too much gun for a nine-year-old.

Juliet316 and CT-867-5309 like this.
  21. Jabbadabbado

Mar 19, 1999
    This tragedy would never have happened if the parents had given their daughter a solid foundation in handguns and semi automatic assault weapons before moving her to machine guns.

VadersLaMent and CT-867-5309 like this.
  22. Darth-Lando

Darth-Lando Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 12, 2002
    Surely a good guy with a gun could have prevented this tragedy.

V-2, VadersLaMent, Yoda_S and 3 others like this.
  23. Rogue1-and-a-half

Nov 2, 2000
    Had the shooting instructor or one of the girl's parents had a weapon, they could have taken her down when they saw that her weapon was uncontrolled.

24. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    If the instructor was armed he could have shot the kid, thus protecting Jesus and the Constitution! [face_flag]

lol @ American guns

25. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    The name of the place is "Bullets and Burgers".

[face_flag]

An instructor called a radios how that was discussing this. He said what they should have done was put one bullet only in the weapon until a child can handle it properly.