main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate Derp, DERP. Derpitimus Maximus. Derpity deeeeeeerp...

Discussion in 'Community' started by VadersLaMent, Sep 4, 2012.

1. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    Submachine guns.

Apparently protocol is for the instructor to hold his hand over the gun in case the shooter loses control. How about if the risk is so high you just don't do it?

Also lol at the description of the range.
    'We separate ourselves from all other Las Vegas ranges with our unique 'Desert Storm' atmosphere and military style bunkers.'
    'We even have the actual firearms used in several Hollywood hits including The Terminator and Rambo II.'

Live out your Rambo fantasies here! <- to be clear, this isn't a quote but my addition. :p

2. Jabbadabbado

Jabbadabbado Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 19, 1999
    I let my son use a steak knife to cut meat when he turned 9.

VadersLaMent likes this.
  3. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I let my 9-year-old blow stuff up on the Xbox.

That's as close as he's getting to a real weapon.

(Although I would probably let him use a steak knife if I ever cooked steak.)

VadersLaMent likes this.
  4. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    I removed my 9-year-old from my ontology when I rejected modal realism.

ophelia likes this.
  5. SithSense

SithSense Force Ghost star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    Juliet316 and VadersLaMent like this.
  6. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
    u dropped the bomb on me

baby

u dropped the bomb on me

Arawn_Fenn likes this.
  7. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
  8. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    Kirk Cameron to make sure the derp stays in CHRISTmas

There is a link to The Blaze where Kirk says this is not a culture war film just a Christian celebration film, even though he makes sure to name his character Christian White and that he is taking on all the "myths" about how Christamas was hijacked, that it's actually about winter solstice, that Christ should be put back in Christmas, and that this country was founded on Christian ideology. Nope, no culture war there!

Wanna see the trailer? Of course you do.

9. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    I love how like ninety percent of that trailer took place with a light on the actors' faces in front of a completely dark background. I think they have exactly one set and it appears to be the foyer of that big house. That is genuinely one of the worst trailers I've ever seen.

10. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    GOP Mansplaining

Ok, I had to read this a coupel of times to get it so let me see if I can sum up.

Women vote for democrats on issues of abortion and gay marriage because their unmarried empty minds just can't decide which life style to follow so because the Dems come across as the least intolerant you should vote Republican and then you'll have a better chance to get married.

[​IMG]

11. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Oh man, that was hilarious. [face_laugh]

"Now, sweetheart, you're just unhappy. If you'd vote Republican, maybe you could get a man, because a man would make you happy. Any man, because every woman secretly knows that being with any man is better than being by herself."

Stupid is as stupid does, Mrs. Blue.

I wonder what they think of single 35-year-old men. Do they "need" a woman, or can they be happy eating at the deli every night and taking their clothes to the laundromat?

VadersLaMent and Juliet316 like this.
  12. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  13. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Woke up. Could not go back to sleep. Signed on. And found out what keeps the atoms together.

Jesus

[​IMG]

14. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  15. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  16. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  17. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  18. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Juliet316 likes this.
  19. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  20. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Convert ISIS to Christianity or kill them

This is what it sound slike when a yuppie with a fake tv personality is used as a foreign relations expert.

“In this case, you either have to convert them, which I think would be next to impossible,” Robertson explained to Hannity. “I’m just saying convert them or kill them — one or the other.”
    The reality TV star, a self-proclaimed evangelical Christian, said he would rather participate in a Bible study with ISIS members and “show them the errors of their ways.” However, Robertson added he would have no problem killing the militants if he was engaged in a gunfight with them.

[​IMG]

21. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  22. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    This sums up Mr. Carlson:

[​IMG]

VadersLaMent likes this.
  23. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    It's God's penis and it needs a home

“Ultimately, God created you and it is his penis. You are simply borrowing it for a while,” Driscoll wrote under the name William Wallace II in 2001. “Knowing that His penis would need a home, God created a woman to be your wife and when you marry her and look down you will notice that your wife is shaped differently than you and makes a very nice home.”
    “Therefore, if you are single you must remember that your penis is homeless and needs a home,” he continued. “But, though you may believe your hand is shaped like a home, it is not… And, if you look at a man it is quite obvious that what a homeless man does not need is another man without a home.”
    The good news? He has been fired for creating a culture of fear in the church he preached at.

24. FatBurt

FatBurt Sex Scarecrow Vanquisher star 6

Jul 21, 2003
    That's some magnificent derp there

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  25. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
    shoutout to my homeblogger libby anne for giving the "penis homes" story legs