main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate Derp, DERP. Derpitimus Maximus. Derpity deeeeeeerp...

Discussion in 'Community' started by VadersLaMent, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
    holy crap. Obi-Zahn Kenobi how did you find time out from med school to found a megachurch?

2. Adam of Nuchtern

Adam of Nuchtern Force Ghost star 6

Sep 2, 2012
    ...but I never had a wife.

3. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    Then you are still pussified because you have to get one to lead her and exercised his delegated authority as king of the planet.

See? You are not a man until you have bossed a wife.

4. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    It must be the day for derp from dudes who are overcompensating so much, they can be spotted from miles away in their Hummers with gun racks on the back.

Juliet316 likes this.
  5. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Obi-Zahn Kenobi Force Ghost star 7

Aug 23, 1999
    I dated a girl who went to that church. She was a solid 7, and is now getting a PhD at an Ivy League school. She gave me the marriage ultimatum so we split. I really dodged a bullet though.

6. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    :eek: ...where did you find time out from med-school to become a better troll than me? :confused:

7. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Aug 23, 1999
    I kinda took a big break this year to get major surgery done (on me).

8. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    wait you weren't kidding about the reconstructive foreskin stuff?

VadersLaMent likes this.
  9. V-2

V-2 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 10, 2012
    You should start a thread about it, OZK.

10. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Aug 23, 1999
    Surgery was on my esophagus and stomach. Not letting anyone take a knife to my penis ever again.

11. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    how about a staplegun?

12. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    We all say dumb things from time to time. Some people say dumb things more often than others. Some people are just ******* dumb. And then there is Rick Santorum.

Now this article here is one of many about getting God back in classrooms and such

But let us look at this line:

-----“I think we should start calling secularism a religion,” Santorum told a grinning Fischer. “Because if we did, then we could ban that, too, because that’s what they’ve done: they’ve hidden behind the fact that the absence of religion is not a religion of itself.”-----

Do you see it? Here:

: they’ve hidden behind THE FACT that the absence of religion is not a religion of itself.”-----

Derp Santorum. God damn I hope he runs for President again.

Arawn_Fenn and Juliet316 like this.
  13. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    I wuv me some history rewriters.

Founding fathers were so Christiany

----John Trumbo proposed that all city council meetings should begin with a prayer “directed in name and reference to the same God addressed in the Founding Fathers’ signatory documents that established this nation.”----

As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion; as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquility, of Mussulmen [Muslims]; and as the said States never entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mahometan nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries.--Treaty of Tripoli.

OMG! And it has something nice to say about Muslims too?!

---------------------------------

Teacher says science and history classes at his school are like concentration camps that have created at least one lesbian

14. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
    Montie, your last link is screwed up.

15. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    I fixed it.

Juliet316 likes this.
  16. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  17. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    ^Also churches taking voters to the booths via a bus is somehow church and state hypocrisy for the Dems.

18. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    If the GOP wins the Senate....

Mitch McConnell will shut down the government if Obama disagrees with Republicans.

[face_plain]

What kind of dumbass votes for these people? What kind of stupid moron does it take to be so utterly and willfully fooled into putting pieces of garbage like this in office? Nearly half this country is willing to step off a ledge and take the rest of us with them. How in the holy hell can anyone who claims to have any real set of morals actual vote GOP? Koch brothers, Beck, Fox News, Limbaugh, racism, hatred, wtf?

19. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    I think that's an opinion piece, Montie. I mean, I don't like the guy at all, but I don't think McConnell has said anything too crazy as of late - he's built a decent lead in the polls, doesn't need to.

The answer to your question is that they do not see the world as you do. Which, in the case of some instances, such as climate change, is terribly disturbing.

20. wall of sick

wall of sick Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 9, 2014
    mitch mcconnell is too scared to shut down the government. he has nightmares about it and craps his bed. an hour later, his wife rolls over and gooshes into it.

21. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    lol u think mitch mcconnell and his wife share a bed

22. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    NOW THIS IS MANSPLAINING!!

----“You put me in charge of Medicaid, the first thing I’d do is get Norplant, birth-control implants, or tubal ligations,” said Russell Pearce on his weekly talk radio program. Then we’ll test recipients for drugs and alcohol, and if you want to [reproduce] or use drugs or alcohol, then get a job.”

“No cash for Ding Dongs and Ho Hos, you’d only get money for 15-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese and powdered milk – all the powdered milk you can haul away,” Pearce said. “If you want a steak or frozen pizza, then you’d have to get a job.”

“Ever live in a military barracks?” he said. “You’ll maintain your property in a clean, good state of repair, and your home will be subjected to an inspection at any time, possessions will be inventoried. If you want a plasma TV or an X-Box 360, then get a job.”

“I know there’s people out there [who] need help, and my heart goes out to them, too,” he said. “But you know what? That should never be a government role. That’s a role for family, church, and community.”----

Big surprise: He lost a recall elction due to ethics concerns.

And he has a page on crooks and liars where is is pals with a Neo-Nazi

23. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  24. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Hey, Pearce, would you also pay for vasectomies? Or only Norplants and tubal ligations?

Just sayin'.

Juliet316 and VadersLaMent like this.
  25. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    [​IMG]

VadersLaMent likes this.