main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate Derp, DERP. Derpitimus Maximus. Derpity deeeeeeerp...

Discussion in 'Community' started by VadersLaMent, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
    too bad her son isnt named "michael"

2. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    She is zero relevance, holds no public office and never will. We are the ones that continue to feed her with attention, while many more important things are happening.

She is the Kardashians of politics. Who gives a damn. :)

3. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
    Hence why I put it here rather than the politics thread.

4. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    If we stop caring, she might go away, though!

5. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    The liberal media is to blame for her and her family being stupid attention whores who get into drunken brawls? Ok then.

6. V-2

V-2 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 10, 2012
    Bristol Palin? Track Palin? JFC.

7. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
  8. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    On a serious note, I do wish Presidents would stop with the saluting all the time, anyway. The office is a strictly civilian one. Enough pointlessly fetishizing the military.

9. wall of sick

wall of sick Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 9, 2014
    obams could end the practice at any time, if he really wanted to.

10. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Local derp!

A couple of days ago a pedestrian bridge collapsed on a major highway. I am as I type this watching Tucker Carlson and his right winger guest blame it Obama because Obama promised to take care of the infrastructure in this country and apparently he failed and it's a symbol of his entire administration.

Never mind that the actual information about the bridge collapse was that it was in fair to good condition and it fell because an oversized truck hit it and brought it down. Damn those facts! Oh wait, they'll just be ignored.

11. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Obama is so powerful, he makes trucks drive into bridges from a thousand miles away.

THANKS OBAMA.

12. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  13. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  14. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Reality show star...

Let's see, we have evolution is bad and is Nazi, the creation museum is right, fossil record supports bible flood, dad went to value Voters Summit and compared America to Nazi Germany. The name of the shwo is 19 kids and counting. They are breeding and eventually voting.

Just a few minutes ago I heard that Romney might be considering another run for president and after reading this it reminded me what Bill maher said in the last election, if you vote for Romney you get all this crazy to go with it.

Juliet316 likes this.
  15. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Can't say I'm surprised at this considering her mother wrote similar views on abortion around a year or so back (which I think was posted in this thread as a matter of fact).

16. V-2

V-2 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 10, 2012
    In many ways it's a shame USA and Russia can't just nuke each other.

17. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    My uterus curls up and whimpers every time someone in the media mentions the Duggars.

No human organ was meant to be overused that much. Even my great-grandparents stopped at ten children, and this was 100 years ago in the South.

VadersLaMent and Admiral Volshe like this.
  18. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    One set of my grandparents had 15.

19. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Ebola = Obama

Because of his African connections.

Let's, Kenyan, black, ebola, oh sure. I think at this point they should just go over the cliff and claim that Obama's AntiChrist powers summoned the ebola and he is gonna get you white folks via homexual input and bring back Hitler from the dead to serve and his right hand and bring back Vlad Tepes to serve as his left hand and all food will be replaced by poop from Obama's toilet.

20. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    Chris Matthews, of all people, was hitting the President on this last night as well, while interviewing Ezekiel Emanuel.

Here's the transcript:

CHRIS MATTHEWS: I'm just trying to follow the logic here. Everybody's being told, don't worry unless they have the infectious symptoms, you can see them, that you don't have to worry about catching them. Yet, this guy picked up the disease apparently from somebody who did not have the infectious symptoms.

DR. EZEKIEL EMANUEL: Again, don't hypothesize because we just don't know. We have no idea what he did or didn't do and how he got it. I'm sure that's going to be vital information to try to understand the transmission, but the idea that there's going to be a widespread outbreak here, I think is just, again, it's a bit of fear mongering. We have a single case. This is not a big, widespread --

MATTHEWS: Yeah, yeah, but I'm just going back to the president's statement, doctor, and that is that the president said it would be unlikely if we had a case in this country. Unlikely to even have one case. You want to see the tape again?

EMANUEL: He said there wouldn't be an Ebola outbreak.

MATTHEWS: No, and in the second part of his sentence he said in the unlikely case someone brings it here. In the unlikely case someone brings it here. Well, they've done it. We're living in the world of the unlikely already. That's all I'm saying. I'm not fear mongering. I'm stating the facts and I wonder if everybody else is.

###

EMANUEL: The reason we can be assured here that this isn't going to be a major outbreak is we have a CDC that can do very good contact tracing. We have a very good health system that takes universal precautions on all patients, with the gloves. And you're not regularly in contact with people's bodily fluids the way it is much more common in Liberia. I think those things distinguish it. And I don't think we should get into a panic because we were reassured it would never be in the United States.

MATTHEWS: No, the president said it was unlikely two weeks ago. Well, it's not the unlikely, it has happened. It's here.

VadersLaMent likes this.
  21. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  22. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Ah Snyder. The guy who sent jobs away from Michigan to overseas manufacturing when he made Gateway computers then ran on getting jobs to Michigan.

23. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    Apparently, Chris Matthews and Obama are well past the "thrill up my leg" stage of their relationship.

heels1785 likes this.
  24. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Well that explains all my problems with Gateway.

25. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    I just.

SCALIA

W. In. T. Holy. F.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.