main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate Derp, DERP. Derpitimus Maximus. Derpity deeeeeeerp...

Discussion in 'Community' started by VadersLaMent, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    There really should be a "invoke Satanic curse" button on Facebook.

Juliet316 and Admiral Volshe like this.
  2. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    Doggy style? Yeah. =P~ Woman on top? Mmmmmm. ^:)^

Well you are GOING RIGHT TO HELL!

Number one. Couples who practice the woman on top… I want to repeat this, because this is the warning he gave me….When you are with your wife, the lord has made man to be the head. Not the woman. So those men who enjoy their wife coming on top of them in the matrimonial bed, the lord says they are not coming to heaven at all...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    These people never fail to amaze me.

But evidently, not listening to the deities in my dreams might cause my eternal damnation :eek:

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  4. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Jesus CARES how you have sex.

5. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Obi-Zahn Kenobi Force Ghost star 7

Aug 23, 1999

Wait I thought that was a sin too.

Jedi Merkurian likes this.
  6. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
  7. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    We finally have a President who admist we do some really screwed up things and that our policies have repercussions. The GOP wants you to ignore the man behind the curtain and just assume we are all so sweet and innocent and ignore the past that got us here and think of it as a holy happenined ordained by their imaginary sky friend.

8. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Let me post the dressing pic first.

[​IMG]

AND here is why

“I would like to start off by talking about the subject and the subject is secession and, uh, nullification, the breaking up of government, and the good news is it’s gonna happen. It’s happening,”

“And it’s not gonna be because there will be enough people in the U.S. Congress to legislate it. It won’t happen. It will be de facto. You know, you’ll have a gold standard when the paper standard fails, and we’re getting awfully close to that. And people will have to resort to taking care of themselves. So when conditions break down, you know, there’s gonna be an alternative. And I think that’s what we’re witnessing.”

9. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Bigotry map

It's, um, by the American Family Association. So it does not contain info on where the KKK is located. It contains infor on atheist and leftist groups. Well, let us have a look at some comments made by the AFA.

“But by the time of the founding until the late 20th century, homosexual activity was a felony offense in the United States of America, there is no reason why it cannot be a criminal offense once again, absolutely none.”

“Homosexuality gave us Adolph Hitler, and homosexuals in the military gave us the Brown Shirts, the Nazi war machine and six million dead Jews.”

And so much jews in entertainment hatred by this bunch. Gays = caused the holocasu but they hate the jews in entertainment. Derpity doo daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

10. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    Gold standard is a fancy way of saying "I am an idiot"

Kiki-Gonn likes this.
  11. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Other countries are supposed to bow down to our awesomeness, because **** you, other countries, you couldn't possibly do anything right.

12. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    "Other countries are supposed to bow down to our awesomeness..." she wonders. So...was Giuliani speaking to Ender Sai? [face_laugh]

Juliet316 likes this.
  13. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I would pay very good money to see that in a verbal standoff.

I'd even bring honeycomb ice cream to share.

Juliet316 likes this.
  14. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    It's even better than that, you guys! Some places it still is! So, all you guys who think homosexuality should be a crime pack up and move to Uganda! And then explain again how America's tolerance for gays has made it such a horrible place to live.

15. ShaneP

ShaneP Ex-Mod Officio star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 26, 2001

Churchill once said going back on the gold standard in the 20s was the worst mistake he ever made. Cost the tories the government. It might have made sense for policymakers back in the mercantilist favorable balance of trade times. But those were racked by endless war so maybe not even then.
    Ron Paul's insistence on this just shows how he hasn't picked up an economic book published after 1777. He gives American libertarianism a bad name when it comes to this and his suspect association with neo-confederates.

16. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    The underlying philosophy isn't really much more worthwhile. Even when all the radioactivity is gone, it's still just lead.

Ender Sai likes this.
  17. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001

How did Uganda get those laws?

Jedi Merkurian likes this.
  18. Rogue1-and-a-half

Nov 2, 2000
    Christian activists from the US. At least partially, right? So shameful. SHAMEFUL. Genuinely makes me angry.

19. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Modern medicine? Phhhht. Religious freedom!

Christy Perry (R) believes that a law proposed by Democratic Rep. John Gannon violates religious freedom of families who believe God’s will supercedes modern medicine. “This is about religious beliefs, the belief God is in charge of whether they live, and God is in charge of whether they die,” said Perry of the Followers of Christ, an extremist group who have let at least four children die of treatable illnesses in the last three years. “This is about where they go for eternity,” she insisted.

I mean, really, this is truly living up to the stereotype that they are only pro-life while the child is in the womb. And this reasoning, can I not then just say killing people is ok because hey I'm just sending them to her god?
    [​IMG]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING: Crazy pastor
    “The nonsense of evolution and all the rest of it is perception based upon unproven and unproveable assumptions,” he said. “They make it sound like if you’re reasonable, if you’re rational and living in the 21st Century, you’ve got to believe the science that we present.” “Well, it’s not science. It is their religion.”
    White noted that Republican politicians like Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker had been asked about their views on evolution.
    “They’re trying to make conservative, Bible-believing candidates look foolish because the Devil is the Father of Lies and he’s good at it,” he remarked.

This is the crazy that follows when you vote GOP.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You have not been buying Communist Lesbian Girl Scout Cookies have you? Have YOU?!

Swanson: The individualism of feminism has been devastating to this country. I’d say you ought to say no the Girl Scout cookies too. I don’t want to support lesbianism, I don’t want to support Planned Parenthood and I don’t want to support abortion, and if that be the case I’m not buying Girl Scout cookies. Now I suppose if you take a big, fat, black magic marker and you say, ‘give me that box,’ and you start marking out all of the references to the Girl Scouts of America on all the boxes then maybe we’re not promoting that organization anymore and I’d be willing to buy it. Maybe it’s not food offered to idols anymore if I had the opportunity to scratch out references to the Girl Scouts of America on the boxes of the Girl Scout cookies offered to me at Safeway.

Buehner: Those are some pretty expensive cookies you’re eating though. At some point a Christian has to say, ‘the earth is the Lord’s and the fullness thereof,’ and where you spend your money does count.

Swanson: It does and I don’t want to promote a wicked organization that according to its own website doesn’t promote godly womanhood, it just doesn’t, I don’t see anything that promotes godly womanhood. The vision of the Girl Scouts of America is antithetical to a biblical vision for womanhood, it’s antithetical to it.
    [​IMG]

20. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Pat Double Whammy!

See? There are no aliens but there are demons. And they get on your clothes.

V-2 likes this.
  21. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  22. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  23. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Just when I thought it would be a nutjob-free weekend.

Ben Carson. Ready? you need religion because science might be propaganda

"VLM? Are you quoting out of context?"

Nope

“I find, a very good measure of correlation between my religious beliefs and my scientific beliefs — people say, how can you be a scientist, how can you be a surgeon if you don’t believe in certain things?” he continued. “Maybe those things aren’t scientific. Maybe it’s just propaganda.”

My opinion of this jackass is that he is just another one who does not actualy believe that. He is just another charlatan/sociopath willing to say anything.

What did he place at CPAC? 4th?

24. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    As a neurosurgeon, he should be well aware that drugs are bad, mmmkay? And maybe put the pipe down and walk away from it.

25. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012

I read that and thought..."Oh, that's okay. That's reasonable."

Then I got to the paragraph below it. I think that's the fastest I've ever changed my opinion about a person. He just went from reasonable to nuts in 2 seconds. :p