main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate Derp, DERP. Derpitimus Maximus. Derpity deeeeeeerp...

Discussion in 'Community' started by VadersLaMent, Sep 4, 2012.

1. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    There will never be a cure for HIV because it is God's punishment for homosexuality

How many of you reading this are a true believer in this god? Isn't this Christian god supposed to be omnipotent? How in the hell is this god so weak when it comes to two dudes putting their penises in each other? Are penises that powerful? The plans of The Creator Of The Universe can be undone by two dudes 69'ing each other? 8-}

2. Obi-Zahn Kenobi

Obi-Zahn Kenobi Force Ghost star 7

Aug 23, 1999
    It's nearly impossible to transmit HIV via oral sex. You should probably specify butt stuff as it's the highest probability of transmission.

You know if tops just topped and bottoms just bottomed, it'd be a lot less likely for someone to get HIV then give it to someone. Damn versatiles.

3. darth-calvin

darth-calvin Jedi Grand Master star 2

Dec 10, 2002
    [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

4. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    This is horrendous. Unlike so many empty suits, Dr. Carson could retire tomorrow and be remembered for his incredible work as a surgeon. Yet he's throwing it all away by pretending to be a politician. It is unfortunate, and I imagine he will realize it when he gets destroyed in the primaries.

Juliet316 and VadersLaMent like this.
  5. ShaneP

ShaneP Ex-Mod Officio star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 26, 2001
    heels1785
    That was one of the dumbest comments to come from a potential candidate in a long time.

It just shows how you can excel and considered an expert in one field but in another you might be out to lunch.

6. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    I have said it before, I think the Right assumes prison sex is the dertmining factor that being gay is a choice.

7. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    I think you're giving him too much credit here.

Juliet316 likes this.
  8. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    And I think both of you are giving republican primary voters entirely too much credit.

Juliet316 and Rogue1-and-a-half like this.
  9. ShaneP

Mar 26, 2001
    Gawd, he'll probably win some primaries if he doesn't implode his candidacy first. Imploding is a high possibility if this is his start.

10. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Carson was 4th in the CPAC straw poll. Rand Paul was 1st, Walker was 2nd, and ted Cruz was 3rd. Don't underestimate the power of the ridiculous.

11. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Let's see; Republican, running for sheriff, how to get votes? Oh I know, Just install an ammo vending machine!

I get it now. I know what the GOP/NRA is up to. They just want real life to be like a video game with ammo and power-ups just laying around everywhere!

---------------------------------------------------

So. Lawyer. The Right. Need to get that Obamacare destroyed. [face_waiting] What to do? Oh, just arge that the statute was written by white women and minorities

[​IMG]

STARLEAGUE! YOUR LAWS WERE WRITTEN BY RIB-BEINGS AND ENTITIES OF ALTERNATE FLESH PIGMENT!

Rogue1-and-a-half likes this.
  12. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Meanwhile in Opposite Land

You have to make sure your bill has the word "Freedom" in it so it doesn't sound like a bribe-a-politician-to-get-your-way-bill.

-----These rules "shall have no force or effect, and the Commission may not reissue such rule in substantially the same form, or issue a new rule that is substantially the same as such rule, unless the reissued or new rule is specifically authorized by a law enacted after the date of the enactment of this Act," the Internet Freedom Act states.-----

i.......what....

-----In the latest election cycle, Blackburn received $25,000 from an AT&T political action committee (PAC), $20,000 from a Comcast PAC, $20,000 from a cable industry association PAC, and $15,000 from a Verizon PAC-----

I should have become a right wing politician. I'd have that yacht by now.

Rememebr, kids. Corporations are people too, and they should have the freedom to take your freedom. [face_flag]

13. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Valairy Scot likes this.
  14. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
  15. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Juliet316 likes this.
  16. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    So, he's "apathetic" at the death of another human being because he once played a character that someone he doesn't like enjoys. And Obama is the one that's arrogant? Right.

17. DantheJedi

DantheJedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2009
    Ah, the old "If Obama's for it, we're against it!" thing again :rolleyes:.

18. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    KKK: "We're not a hate group, we're a a Christian organization

Hey you. America has an imperfect past yet we call ourselves the greatest country on Earth. So maybe this modern KKK is all right and good and trying to turn those frowns upside down. Let's see what they have to say! [face_thinking]

-----“We don’t hate people because of their race, I mean, we’re a Christian organization,” Frank Ancona, the group's Imperial Wizard, told Virginia's NBC 12 on Thursday. "Because of the acts of a few rogue Klansmen, all Klansmen are supposed to be murderers, and wanting to lynch black people, and we're supposed to be terrorists. That's a complete falsehood.”----

Well hey, that's not so bad! Maybe they have seen the error of their ways and history. Let's give them a chance! [face_party]

-----"In the last six years that I've been president of this organization I've seen the numbers probably triple," Ancona told NBC 12. "The funny thing is the same neighborhoods where you're saying there are people who don't want the flier are neighborhoods where our members live, and neighborhoods where people are sympathetic to our cause and are glad to hear from us.”-----

What's this? They have community support! Perhaps they can join the Brotherhood Of Mankind and sing songs of togetherness! [:D]

-----Although Ancona insisted that the KKK is not a hate group, he added that “We just want to keep our race the white race."
    "We want to stay white,” Ancona said. “It's not a hateful thing to want to maintain white supremacy."-----

OH ****. :oops: [​IMG]

19. Rogue1-and-a-half

Nov 2, 2000
    That was one of the funniest slow burns you've done in this thread.

Juliet316, VadersLaMent and FatBurt like this.
  20. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    VLM, you rule in this thread.

Juliet316 and VadersLaMent like this.
  21. ShaneP

Mar 26, 2001
    He should change his name to I Are Thiz Threadz

VadersLaMent likes this.
  22. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    RUUUUUUN!

On Thursday, End Times broadcaster Rick Wiles invited John Price, a onetime failed Republican Senate candidate from Indiana and author of “The End of America,” to discuss his decision to move to Costa Rica three years ago in order to follow God’s call to “flee from the daughter of Babylon and not stay and participant in her sins and not be around when the nation is destroyed.” -

Eventually, Price predicted, “there will even be blood in the church and blood of the martyrs in Babylon and violence in the land.”

He recommended that “people who don’t want to be paddled” choose to “flee” the country.
    Price concluded that God will permit widespread “persecution of the church, pastors being arrested” in order to encourage Christians to flee: “He’s a loving God and he would allow persecution for a good purpose.”

23. Rogue1-and-a-half

Nov 2, 2000
    So, the nation is going to be destroyed and even the churches are going to be running with blood. Or is it going to be a "paddling?" That doesn't quite seem like a strong enough word for the wholesale destruction of the nation.

24. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Well as the joke goes a penny to God is a million dollars. So a paddling is the destruction of America.

25. timmoishere

timmoishere Force Ghost star 6

Jun 2, 2007