main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate Derp, DERP. Derpitimus Maximus. Derpity deeeeeeerp...

Discussion in 'Community' started by VadersLaMent, Sep 4, 2012.

1. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    ISIS......you're fired!

The whole vid is great, but the Trump part starts at about 5 minutes.

TRUMP: I do know what to do and I would know how to bring ISIS to the table or beyond that, defeat ISIS very quickly and I’m not going to tell you what it is tonight. …I don’t want the enemy to know what I’m doing.
    TRUMP: There is a method of defeating them quickly and effectively and having total victory. …All I can tell you is that it is a foolproof way of winning and I’m not talking about what some people would say but it is a foolproof way of winning the war with ISIS and it will be absolutely 100%. They’ll at a minimum come to the table and actually, they’ll be defeated very quickly. Very, very quickly.

How do you know someone is not really running for President? When they refuse to tell you, or the President the thing that would most get them elected. See, you tell, then when the President who is so blown away by the awesomeness of your idea actually uses it and ISIS is stopped, then you can say,"See? And i wasn't even president and I did that. So elect me."

Jedi Merkurian likes this.
  2. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
    Yeah, I don't actually see Trump running for President. He's just doing all this try and get himself some attention, like always.

3. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    I'll just leave this here

Yeah, I read it, clicked the link in the article. I am so hoping this is Poe's Law. But it does not appear so. I got nothing here. Derp.

4. Vaderize03

Vaderize03 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 25, 1999
    Wow. There are no words.

5. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Yeah... And angry .gif isn't going to cut this one.

6. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I didn't read very far. I probably shouldn't have read past the headline.

7. DantheJedi

DantheJedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2009
    Anakinfan and Juliet: I know what you need-

THE '80s LADIES!

[​IMG]

8. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  9. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Maybe we'll get lucky and drone both groups off the face of the earth?

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  10. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    That's what I was thinking. That, and seeing those two go against each other might make for good comedy.

Valairy Scot and Juliet316 like this.
  11. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Damn. Double derp Sunday.

LADIES. Your vaginas are causing earthquakes

Cover up and stop that twerking.

I felt the need to post this replay from facebook where I found this article:

It's official ladies. Our vaginas can move the earth...literally. I'll make us all little capes for our super hero vaj-jay-jays.

12. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    LMAO. Sedighi. Do you even geology?

Juliet316 and VadersLaMent like this.
  13. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Step 1, hold a "draw Muhammad" rally.
    Step 2, Ask people for ten million dollars for security for family.
    Step 3, Only get $300

14. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Weapons of mass destruction = women in blue jeans

I have an idea. If women are so awfull they should be deported to America and we shall take them in and give them all the incoming legal immigrant status and help we can. Then these true faces of utter misogyny can just live among each other and leave the rest of us alone.

WATCH OUT. DEFCON FIVE ONE THE WAY.

Watch out!

Here it comes!

[​IMG]

OMG behold the pure evil! Blammo. Weapon of mass destruction.

15. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Duggar family pastor chimes in on Jenner

The headline is misleading, he does not compare it to child abuse or molestation.

“You are formed by God specifically and intentionally,” Floyd insisted. “There are two different sexes, male and female. And the whole scheme of the world today is to try to get us to see those are very, very unclear lines. They’re not unclear lines. They are clear lines.”

“You know, this is going to shock some of you, and it might even be offensive to some of you,” Floyd added. “But I want to make something real clear, Bruce Jenner is just like you and me.”
    “We are born sinners, and we’re born broken. And we’re all in need of the grace of God. And we need to understand, regardless of our past, Christ died for us.”

Anyone else notice anything contradictory there? God formed us specifically, yet we are all broken and need God. Reminds me of a joke where a guy tricks people into eating poop then tries to sell them a tooth brush.

16. Heero_Yuy

Heero_Yuy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    Duggar? Tss why don't they stop dugging themselves in deeper then or sumthin? Tss

/Chip

17. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Prepare yourself. Rick Santorum says the Pope should stop talking about science and leave it to the scientists

He is talking about climate change. You know, the Pope says climate change is a real thing as do 99% of the climate change science community. So, I mean, which scientists is RS talking about?

-------------------------------------------

Graduation. Invite to a church for students who wish to go. Pastor says they are going to Hell if they are gay

"Do I hate anybody? Absolutely not. I just love them too much not to tell them the truth," Carpenter said. "Was I trying to be mean spirited? Absolutely not. Was I trying to hurt somebody's feelings? Absolutely not. I was simply had to do what I had to do as a Christian minister."

18. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  19. timmoishere

timmoishere Force Ghost star 6

Jun 2, 2007
    Duggar? I hardly knew her.

Heero_Yuy likes this.
  20. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    “I am here to tell you there is something more you can and should do. You need to call out your wife’s sin for exactly what it is – sexual immorality.”

Apparently my wife is so sexually immoral she could make Jerry Sandusky blush.

VadersLaMent likes this.
  21. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    I've hated Pat Robertson since before it was cool. 2008

22. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Rape. 3 year old. Judge.

"Well, bad weather is like rape: if it's inevitable, you might as well relax and enjoy it." — Clayton Williams

The judge said he was sure that “although Rojano-Nieto sodomized the girl and covered her mouth so she couldn’t scream out, there was no violence or callous disregard for the victim’s well-being.”
    Judge Kelly agreed that under most circumstances the sentence would be appropriate.
    However, in looking at the facts of Mr. Rojano’s case, the manner in which this offense was committed is not typical of a predatory, violent brutal sodomy of a child case,” Kelly said. “Mr. Rojano did not seek out or stalk (the victim). He was playing video games and she wandered into the garage. He inexplicably became sexually aroused but did not appear to consciously intend to harm (the victim) when he sexually assaulted her.

23. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Replying to you because if I reply to the story down below your post, I may just break something. Probably with my fist.

I've lived here (where Robertson does his 700Club broadcasts) all my life, I kind of ignore him like one does that uncle at family reunions now. Not to say he doesn't occassionally still say something that'll get me pissed off, but I'm immune to a lot of what he says now as opposed when some of our more erstwhile politicians sometime say the same things.

24. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Let's see:

Religious leaders willing to walk through a wall of fire.

They are backed by an army of 70,000 followers.

Willing to go to jail or die because they serve God.

Society collapsing and persecution must be fought. It must be transformed by spiritual engagement.

They call themselves the Black Robe Regiment.

Sounds like some new alternate ISIS threat?

Nope. It's Glenn Beck

Sounds like a Sith Lord don't he?

25. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Things that might occur to you if Pat Robertson is right:

1. there is no free will
    2. abortions are the evil work of Satan but after they are born God can take them when he wants.
    3. Hitler, Stalin, disease; your kid could be evil or just gonna die anyway so god can take said child.
    4. God being omnipotent and all knowing all seeing still allows God to allow a doctor to accidentally kill someone in a hospital and not prevent it but God is still the ethical and moral paragon of all time.

Did I miss anything?