main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate Derp, DERP. Derpitimus Maximus. Derpity deeeeeeerp...

Discussion in 'Community' started by VadersLaMent, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
  2. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002

I spelled...."bogots". :mad:

3. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    "You're just bigoted against bigots!"

LOL. I'm expecting "You're also a big meanie who has the cooties!" next.

Juliet316 likes this.
  4. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
  5. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Dear Sean Hannity...

The difference between the history of the Confederate Flag and modern day rappers is that the folks you mentioned, Snoop and Jayz...have not taken people by force and set them on fire because they did not like thir skin tone. But you know that already because you are an overpaid con man.

And of course ted Nugent garflarbagargble har har

6. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    The derp speaks for itself:

VadersLaMent likes this.
  7. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Responses to SCOTUS:

Bobby says SCOTUS has to be removed from the government

And here's a whole batch of other butthurt(pun...teehee)

Polygamy, here we come!

SCOTUS ruling settles nothing.... Only emboldens Gaystapo to target what the target has always been -- your church.

God: Marriage is one man, one woman. SCOTUS: Marriage is anything goes.

Let's just skip all the suspense: SCOTUS should just declare a Constitutional right to whatever the hell they feel like that day.

[face_laugh]

8. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  9. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Hey kids! Ready or more Supreme Court the GOP hates you antigay derp ****? Here ya go:

Derpity gay doooooooooooooo

“Founders and leaders including George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Franklin Roosevelt, John Kennedy, Ronald Reagan and most all of the Presidents have noted that it is God who has been the source of this nation’s unfathomable blessings,” Gohmert stated. “But if Moses, Jesus, and contributors to the Bible were correct, God’s hand of protection will be withdrawn as future actions from external and internal forces will soon make clear. I will do all I can to prevent such harm, but I am gravely fearful that the stage has now been set.”

““It is a tragic and ominous day for the United States when a decision by five unelected justices of the U.S. Supreme Court blatantly violates the law in order to destroy the foundational building block for society provided by Nature and Nature’s God — that was stated as divine law by Moses and Jesus,” he said.

---------------------

Pay attention: this is what awaits when you keep failing to show up for the mid terms.

Abadacus likes this.
  10. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  11. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Slave? At least you still have your dignity! Gay marriage...or something

“The corollary of that principle is that human dignity cannot be taken away by the government,” Thomas wrote in his dissent. “Slaves did not lose their dignity (any more than they lost their humanity) because the government allowed them to be enslaved.”

And that, kids, is a dangerous minded man.

12. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    His ancestors are probably rolling in their graves.

13. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    [​IMG]

Ah. Just look at it. BACON. One of the tastiest things that has ever graced this Earth. We talk about it like we talk about cookies and cake and pizza and ice cream. Little piggies. Yum yum!

And this pastor says now that gay marriage is legal he will marry it

Now that the Supreme Court has ruled that everyone has a constitutional right to marry anyone (or anything), I have come to a huge decision. I have decided to marry bacon.

Ah. Pathetic little man. I mean, I'd marry bacon too but that is not what SCOTUS did.

------------------------------------------------

Remove the confederate flag? Well now we have to make rap music illegal

[face_dunno] Hannity. [face_dunno]

Rogue1-and-a-half likes this.
  14. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002

You remember that guy. He was a happy customer of the DC madam. He was one of those traditional marriage right wing gay hating abstinence only folks what got caught doing naughty things.

He celebrated the gay marriage results of SCOUTS via Chick-fil-a

Here are some responses.

How do you pick between a "Chick-fil-A kind of day" and a "cheat-on-your-wife-with-prostitute" kind of day?

marriage is between a man, a woman and his prostitutes. Right Senator?

Worst troll ever. None of us have forgotten your own "sacred" marriage & what you did to it. Why aren't you unemployed?

Yanksfan and Juliet316 like this.
  15. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Ok now, this is good work. This is propaganda used correctly. HUCKABEE

First appeal to religious voters:

“When the president lit up the White House the other night with rainbow colors, I guess that’s his prerogative.,” Huckabee said. “If I become president, I just want to remind people that please don’t complain if I were to put a nativity scene out during Christmas and say, you know, if it’s my house, I get to do with it what I wish despite what other people around the country may feel about it.”

Then make your side look oppressed:

who may disagree with this ruling?” he suggested. “Are they going to be forced, either out of business, like the florist, the caterers, the photographers, like the CEO of Mozilla, who was run out of his job because of a personal contribution to support a proposition in California that actually won on the ballot?’

Then make a backhanded insult because you have no conscience if you disagree:

“May I ask, are we going to now discriminate against people of conscience, people of faith

And then compare yourself to MLK:

“They will go the path of Dr. Martin Luther King, who in his brilliant essay the letters from a Birmingham jail reminded us, based on what St. Augustine said, that an unjust law is no law at all. And I do think that we’re going to see a lot of pastors who will have to make this tough decision.”

Hey Huck, why not just put up a Confederate flag too if you get in the White House. Oh wait, he won't get the nomination and he'll just go back to his cushy fox news job.

-------------------------------------------------------

Let's see, how to stop gay marriage. Oh, Simply get rid of all amrriage

After getting the state gov out of marriage you let the churches do it. Or like Michigan just try to pass a law that says marriages have to be ordained by clergy.

American Theocracy hard at work.

16. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  17. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
  18. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    he is not alone

ERICKSON: First of all, you're only talking 3 to 5 percent of the population. Now I know a lot of people, a lot of people the thought is that you're born gay. That's actually not really true in most cases. In some cases I think it probably is, but in a lot of cases if you go back to it there are parental issues, there's abuse, and that has a lot to do with it. And as you see a collapse of family - I don't think that it's a coincidence that a collapse of family is - is directly inverse proportional or inversely related to the rise in people who identify as being gay.
    Erickson has a history of extreme anti-LGBT comments. He has previously said that countries with marriage equality are "bent on suicide," compared gay people to terrorists, and agreed that the "homosexual movement" is "destroying America." Erickson also regularly solicits support for an extreme anti-gay legal group working to criminalize homosexuality internationally.

19. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    Some anti-derp for Bryan Fischer and his ilk (language warning) on "free speech":

Here

VadersLaMent likes this.
  20. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Go here. Hit play

Stick with it. The fun of this Confederate Flag parade...hits...just after the one minute mark.

Juliet316 likes this.
  21. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    "God don't like ugly"

[face_laugh]Boy, ain't that the truth. Karmic justice on that 'parade'

22. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  23. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
  24. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    You just gotta love it. You just have to love this ****.

Obama. Wife beater

Sleaze. Going to the actual site you see one side pissed about the actual silly trick, the other keeps calling Obama a sissy.

Admiral Volshe likes this.
  25. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Well let's see what Trump has to say aside from rapists immigrants.

Only rich people should be allowed to play golf

[​IMG]

I feel golf should be an aspirational game, something people aspire to.

It may be elitist, and perhaps that’s what golf needs. Let golf be elitist. When I say “aspire,” that’s a positive word. Let people work hard and aspire to some day be able to play golf. To afford to play it.