main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate Derp, DERP. Derpitimus Maximus. Derpity deeeeeeerp...

Discussion in 'Community' started by VadersLaMent, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    Good thing you proved how progressive you were by mocking disabled people.

. . .

V-2 likes this.
  2. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002

Except I obviously was not doing that, Mr Fake PC Pants. [face_phbbbbt]

--------------------------------------------------

Here, this will cheer you up.

ANTIDERP.

Planned Parenthood was being investigated. Now the Texas Supreme Court will indict the two who did the fake sting videos

Neener neener.

3. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    1. prophet who will perform greater miracles than Jesus
    2. prep for the End Times
    3. anti gay activism in Uganda(and here, silly)
    4. Demon fighters
    5. Oprah is....ready? Oprah is: "one of the principal “pastors” of the “Harlot Babylon,” which he says is the precursor to the coming of the Antichrist. Bickle predicts that progressive Christians and humanitarian activists will work with Winfrey to create a unified one-world religion based on tolerance that will ultimately be used by the Antichrist to take global power and introduce demon-worship."

This is Mike Bickle who endorses Ted CRuz and was welcomed at his prayer rally

4. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    "The hoax is there are some people so arrogant as to think they are so powerful they can change the climate," Inhofe said Wednesday on the Senate floor. "Man can't change the climate."

This during a vote on a measure on man made climate change during talk about the Keystone pipeline. 50-49.

---------------------------------

Jizya tax. Yeah. That word right there might make you giggle. Especially the way it is used here.

Homosexuals have imposed a jizya tax on Christians

“Deep in the Islamic tradition is jizya, a tax which forces non-Muslims to pay an exorbitant fee for living within a Muslim state. Now, from farmers in New York to those offering wedding cakes, photography and other services, all have been fined thousands, and sometimes more than a hundred thousand dollars for having and acting on a religious belief that is different from homosexuals who demand their services. These fees and fine are in essence a tax on Christians who are living out their faith and beliefs in the businesses that they labored for and have built. In America, we should not fear paying a tax or fee to Muslims, nor to homosexuals, just because our faith is different from theirs.”

5. DantheJedi

DantheJedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2009
  6. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Ok, I'm gonna try and get through this. A GOP lawmaker has commented on the Oregon militant killing

“In any given generation there are men who are willing to stand for what they believe,” Shelton said in a Facebook post. “Most of the time they are demonized and the uninformed are made to believe they are criminals.”
    “From Moses who killed an Egyptian for abusing his people, to Jesus who died on a cross as a condemned criminal, many of those who operate outside the box and promote love and justice over the current form of government are treated as outcasts and many times murdered,” she added.
    [​IMG]
    “Today we were reminded that the power of evil is still alive and well as LaVoy Finicum was gunned down and murdered in Oregon,” Shelton said.
    “He represented the spirit of patriotism, justice, bravery and honesty that didn’t put ‘getting home safe to his family’ over integrity,” she said. “Men like that have defended and built great civilizations for centuries. Today they are almost extinct.”
    [​IMG]
    “For any who feel he was a criminal, like those who felt Moses and Jesus were criminals, I would implore you to investigate the peaceful work that Lavoy did in

[​IMG]

7. Jedi_Kenobi32

Jedi_Kenobi32 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    LOL @ comparing LaVoy Finicum to Jesus.

I certainly don't think that Jesus and his disciples would try and take government owned land that is opened to the public. Or anyone's land for that manner.

Unless of course it's that machine gun totin' flag wearin' version of Jesus.

I won't celebrate the fact that LaVoy Finicum was killed by authorities. On the other hand I won't view him as some kind of matyr either.

8. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    Also, lol. The Bible seems pretty clear that it was wrong for Moses to kill the Egyptian.

9. SateleNovelist11

SateleNovelist11 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 10, 2015

I couldn't agree more. I'm amazed that they're still there.

Then I think things like this...

VadersLaMent likes this.
  10. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  11. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    :eek:

The KKK wasn't really about racsim

Benton said there are two sides to that story as well. The Klan “was not so much a racist thing but a vigilante thing to keep law and order,” he said.

“It made a lot of people straighten up,” he said. “I’m not saying what they did was right. It’s just the way things were.”

A great majority of prominent men in the South were members of the Klan,” he said. “Should that affect their reputation to the extent that everything else good that they did was forgotten.”

“The war was not fought over slavery,” he said. Those who disagree “can believe what they want to,” he said.

12. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  13. Jedi_Kenobi32

Jedi_Kenobi32 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    ^ Wow just wow...

That is utterly horrible. Who in their right mind would try to prevent LGBT kids* (or anyone else for that matter) from receiving counseling at school if they need it?

And the fact that the bill is mainly focused on preventing depressed LGBT youths from seeking help at school. That **** is just wrong. Completely, bonafide, wrong. [face_plain][face_sick]

I'll be keeping an eye on this bill. God forbid if it passes.

*Yeah I know homophobes and whatnot, but still...

Abadacus and Juliet316 like this.
  14. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Oh Mr. Beck hasn't been getting enough attention lately. Let's see what we got. Sounds like he got an endorsement from Left Behind. I could have sworn he said he just said crazy things on Fox News because he was on medication.

he revealed that he has ordered his staff to find a location outside of the United States from which he can continue to broadcast his programs once American society collapses and the government shuts down his network. -

Beck responded that he and his wife are going to start reading the apocalyptic "Left Behind" series to their own children in preparation for the End Times. -

Beck and his wife are going to be reading the "Left Behind" series to their children because "they have to know that this might be the time ... You have an army on earth now that says they are the army of the Antichrist, they are the army of Armageddon."
    Beck, of course, is doing all that he can to prevent this from happening, which is why he has endorsed Ted Cruz for president.

15. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Without Christians in it the government becomes corrupt

[​IMG]

The insert comes courtesy of The Family Leader, a Christian conservative group aligned with Focus on the Family and the Family Research Council.

[​IMG]

. As The Family Leader sees it, our leaders are “ministers of God.” For that reason, government could “easily become corrupted” unless Christians are involved in it. Additionally, the caucus is the best way that Iowans can “insist we have a leader of Christian worldview.”

[​IMG]

that since the Constitution is an extension of the Bible, the Supreme Court touched off a “constitutional crisis” by ruling in favor of marriage equality, since that ruling runs counter to “the document that predates the Constitution.”

[​IMG]

most embarrassing and idiotic moment came in 2011. It rolled out a “Marriage Vow,” which committed any presidential candidate who signed it to opposing marriage equality. However, its preamble suggested that as horrible as slavery was, kids who were born into slavery were more likely to be raised in a two-parent family. When Michele Bachmann, one of the original signers, took a well-deserved reaming once this paragraph came to light. Vander Plaats was forced to say that this statement had been “misconstructed.”

[​IMG]

16. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    This guy thinks about buttholes a lot. He is getting his church foreclosed, and a gay activist group wants to buy it.

And boom shaklaka goes right there

a warning “for all the sodomites that think that you’re going to purchase this church in a foreclosure sale.”

“And before you can ever own this property, hook or crook… men who are **** with testicles will be carrying babies in their testicles and giving birth to them through their anus.”

“When you start carrying a baby in your bags and birthing that baby through your ass, then you can own this house. But until I see you pull a baby out your ass, you ain’t going to pull this church out from underneath us. And boom shakalaka goes right there.”

---------------------------------------

The GOP voted to repeal Obamacare again

17. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
  18. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  19. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Lucky thing I didn't watch the Superbowl because apparently if I had I would have been exposed to the evil gay agenda.

Do you believe in love?

[​IMG]

EVIL GAY RAINBOW!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

darth-calvin likes this.
  20. darth-calvin

darth-calvin Jedi Grand Master star 2

Dec 10, 2002
    Except that it isn't even the gay flag. Boy are those people gonna be ticked when the Olympics come around this summer!

AmySolo likes this.
  21. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Let's see, we got evolution is wrong, climate change is not happening, slavery a minor issue, and oh yeah we got Obama was a gay male prostitute. Who would say such things? I bet you can guess what party they are with!
    Candidate for Texas school board

“Obama has a soft spot for homosexuals because of the years he spent as a male prostitute in his twenties. That is how he paid for his drugs. He has admitted he was addicted to drugs when he was young, and he is sympathetic with homosexuals; but he hasn’t come out of the closet about his own homosexual/bisexual background.”

[​IMG]

22. Mortimer Snerd

Mortimer Snerd Force Ghost star 4

Dec 27, 2012
    VadersLaMent likes this.
  23. DantheJedi

DantheJedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2009
    Living in Michigan, I find this just as stupid as everybody else.

24. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    I don't think it'll become a law. But apparently they snuck in the part about humans and sodomy at the last minute.

25. Mortimer Snerd

Mortimer Snerd Force Ghost star 4

Dec 27, 2012
    Serious question: What do right wing types have against sex and sexuality? They're often the most vocal when it comes to that sort of thing and it's always those types who get caught in airport bathrooms trying to solicit sexual favors because they're so repressed. Seriously seriously seriously what gives?