main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate Derp, DERP. Derpitimus Maximus. Derpity deeeeeeerp...

Discussion in 'Community' started by VadersLaMent, Sep 4, 2012.

1. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    Mike Pence

supported “God’s plan” in the face of the destruction of civilization. “Societal collapse was always brought about following an advent of the deterioration of marriage and family,” Pence complained.

In an effort to make a bad idea even worse, as governor Pence signed a bill in 2013 that would jail same-sex couples in Indiana who applied for a marriage license. To prove that he wasn’t singling gay people out, Pence was also willing to jail marriage clerks who supplied a license or clergy who performed the wedding.

“federal dollars were no longer being given to organizations that celebrate and encourage the types of behaviors that facilitate the spreading of the HIV virus.” So where should the money go? “Resources should be directed toward those institutions which provide assistance to those seeking to change their sexual behavior.”

“There’s no question to mainstream homosexuality within active dutymilitary would have an impact on unit cohesion,” Pence argued, dismissing the repeal as “some liberal domestic social agenda.”

2. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Vid is at the bottom of the link coming.

Gonna vote for Trump? Well these are your fellow voters. Gonna vote for Clinton or you're on the fence? Here's what you're up against.

An uncensored look at the crowds who come to see trump

It's not like these folks just came about because trump is so charismatic. They were always like this and he gave them permission to let it out.

3. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    GOP Senator Ron Johnson says it has been scientifically proven that the Earth is not warming

"The whole climate change debate gives, and there are all kinds of quotes from adherents of and promoters of climate change, the reason they're doing it is it's such a great opportunity to control, you know, pretty much, government, and control your lives," Johnson said Monday, onthe Glenn Klein Show on the WRJN radio show. "There's an arrogance of power there that they're utopians, that they really think they can create heaven on earth, and where it's failed in the past, those people like Stalin and Chavez and the Castros, the nutcases in North Korea--by the way, if you want equal results, go to North Korea, you have equal misery."

Well gee, that sounds so legitimate. I'll wait while anyone shows me the actual...THE ACTUAL...scientific evidence. Meanwhile, let's see how his credibility hold sup. I'm sure he's just a maverick or something.

Ron Johnson votes to let oil companies keep subsidies.

And refused to disclose if he still owns oil company stocks.

Oh look! Ron Johnson has taken over $100,000 from oil companies

4. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    "We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity.---Ann Coulter

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2016/08/10/a-swedish-church-will-use-drones-to-drop-e-bibles-in-regions-controlled-by-the-islamic-state/#disqus_thread]Looks like someone is taking her seriously

In one of the most useless acts of “generosity” you’ll ever see, a Swedish church by the name of Livets Ord plans to use drones to drop “pillbox”-sized electronic Bibles to people in Iraq who are currently living under control of the Islamic State.

5. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Mike Pence is nuts.

Condoms? You don't need no stinkin condoms.

Abstinence only, creationism, government funded gay conversion.

It's like, an even worse version of Palin. I think was full of it and stupid. Pence, no he is a true believer and he's stupid.

6. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
    What's worse, given the man on top of the ticket, Pence is actually the saner of the Trump/Pence duo this year.

7. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    UPDATE

This is a lady who was going to sue all homosexuals on Earth on behalf of God. The judge dismissed it saying, "A federal court is not a forum for debate or discourse on theological matters."

Juliet316 likes this.
  8. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    So, the Right Wing wishes to get rid of Planned Parenthood. Wanna see the Right Wing version of Planned Parenthood? Of course you do.

The state of Texas awards a 1.6 million grant to an organization that does not provide healthcare but provides advice

Hmmm, advice. Let's see what the CEO of this group has to offer! [face_dancing]

Earlier this month, Everett testified at a hearing at the Austin, Texas statehouse on a proposed requirement that women either bury or cremate the remains of an aborted fetus. According to The Austin Chronicle, Everett testified about her concerns of an impending public health disaster if fetuses were flushed down toilets. She argued that the general public could be afflicted with STDs or even HIV due to fetuses flooding the sewer systems.
    “What if one day something horrible escaped into the sewer system?” she said, as the audience snickered.
    Everett’s claims are scientifically impossible.
    Just days later, the Texas legislature awarded The Heidi Group $1.65 million in taxpayer money for the organization’s “health care services.” Their organization doesn’t provide health care services.

:oops:

Rogue1-and-a-half likes this.
  9. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
    mods plz merge thread with the blog thread

10. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011
    I didn't think her case would last long.

11. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    I just don't understand what result she was expecting.

12. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002

This is an excerpt of Brian Cox debating Malcolm Roberts about climate change. Apparently climate change is not real and NASA corrupted the data, says Roberts. Roberts is the Chief Executive of the Australian Petroleum Production and Exploration Association.

13. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    A Trump adviser said he doesn't think Clinton should be assassinated

Oh good. That's nice of him. See, trump said that thing about 2nd Amendment solutions for Clinton and such and this guy, Al Baldasaro, did not say he wanted Clinton assassinated, the media made it up.

Trump adviser Al Baldasaro clarified for the record Tuesday that he doesn't think Hillary Clinton should be assassinated, but rather thinks she should be shot by firing squad for "treason."

"The liberal media took what I said and went against the law and the Constitution and ran with it, and they said that I wanted her assassinated, which I never did," Baldasaro told The Republican/MassLive.com. "I said I spoke as a veteran, and she should be shot in a firing squad for treason."

Oh. Uh. Thanks for clarifying.

14. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    This is a list on how to talk to a climate change denier

Ignore that list, that list is BULL.

Climate change has been debunked. There is no climate change. It's a hoax that has finally had the lid blown off it!

READY?

“I believe that God above is in charge of the weather,” he said during a Dáil Éireann session earlier this year. “We here can’t do anything about it… There have been patterns of climate change over the years, indeed before there ever was a combustible engine.”
    In an interview with Hot Press magazine, Healy-Rae elaborated on his views that Noah’s Ark shows that scientists have no idea what they’re talking about.
    “I’m basing my views on facts,” he said. “The facts are there and history proves it. We had the Ice Age. We had Noah’s Ark. We had all those stories. We’ve proof of the Famine in 1740, which was caused by two years of incessant rain. There were some centuries when the country was very hot… and then there were different centuries with so much rain and cold. So, those are facts.”

Take that, sciencetards.

15. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    I can't find enough facepalm images.

VadersLaMent and Juliet316 like this.
  16. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Just yesterday climate change came up on a FB page. A couple of people told us to provide proof and evidence. So I did. A lot of it. It took only minutes. What was that Sam Harris said...if people don't respect facts no amount of facts will convince them.

Juliet316 likes this.
  17. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Because we can't be giving black folks an advantage, or make it easy to vote.

The headline reads 'Wisconsin county clerk objects to weekend voting because it gives urban areas too much access

She seems to think long lines mean easy access.

“If there’s an office open 30 days versus an office that’s only open 10 work days, there are obviously voters that have a lot more access than someone else,” Novack insisted. “There has to come a point where it’s just giving over-access … to particular parts of the state.”

When she was asked if some voters had too much access, Novack replied that there was “too much access to the voters as far as opportunities.”
    The county clerk added that long lines in urban areas were actually a sign that voters had enough access to polls.
    “Apparently access is an easy thing or they wouldn’t have long lines,” she opined.

18. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  19. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    Uuuugggghhhhhh I saw that earlier tonight. I wanna kick him in the lovechunks.

The judge, too. >3>

KICKS IN THE LOVECHUNKS FOR ALL

Juliet316 likes this.
  20. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    The Nephilim /ˈnɛfᵻˌlɪm/ (Hebrew: נְפִילִים, sing. נָפִיל, Naphíl or Naphil) were offspring of the "sons of God" and the "daughters of men" before the Deluge according to Genesis 6:4 they were said to later inhabit Canaan at the time of the Israelite conquest of Canaan according to Number 13:33. A similar biblical Hebrew word with different vowel-sounds is used in Ezekial 32:37 to refer to dead Philistine warriors.

Apparently they still walk the Earth

And they are trying to stop trump from becoming president.

SO. All the bad things God did were because Satan and his buddies were having sex with Earth women and the DNA was not pure so God had to get rid of them. See? All that evil stuff God has done was done for Jesus and you!

Here's 20 things that God did that are not evil because he was busy clensing.

21. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    The Nephilim are trying to stop Trump? I can get behind that. Might be the closest we get to Cthulhu eating him.

VadersLaMent likes this.
  22. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
    There's actually a Cthulhu4President account on Twitter.

TrakNar likes this.
  23. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    So, Trump has full on teemed up with Breitbart. Here are some of their headlines

Birth control makes women unattractive and crazy

The solution to online harassment is simple: Women should just log off

Teenage boys with tits, here's my problem with Ghostbusters

Racist pro-nazi roots of Planned Parenthood revealed

Congrats GOP, you're a tabloid.

----------------------

Sometimes the Raw Story web site does a miss match between the headline and the content, I was hoping this was one of those:

Let's just call it a racist remark after losing an election

24. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    Abadacus and VadersLaMent like this.
  25. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    It's so cliche isn't it? Pastor. Says homosexuals are child molesters. Pastor turns out to be a gay child molester.

Juliet316 likes this.