main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate Derp, DERP. Derpitimus Maximus. Derpity deeeeeeerp...

Discussion in 'Community' started by VadersLaMent, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    [​IMG]

TrakNar, Abadacus, Jedi Ben and 2 others like this.
  2. Talos of Atmora

Talos of Atmora Force Ghost star 5

Jul 3, 2016
    Wut?

Abadacus and Juliet316 like this.
  3. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002

If this judge understands, then he is diabolical. if he doesn't, it makes you wonder what the hell is wrong with our vetting process for judges that this can get through.

Abadacus, Jedi Ben and Juliet316 like this.
  4. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
    its not even our fault this time. its canadia

5. Talos of Atmora

Jul 3, 2016

Oh, Canada!

6. FatBurt

FatBurt Sex Scarecrow Vanquisher star 6

Jul 21, 2003
    Everything went wrong when Canada came along

etc...

7. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  8. Talos of Atmora

Jul 3, 2016
    I'd go with diabolical because if it's the latter, Canada's screwed.

9. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    [​IMG]

Looook at them. Behold your masters. Brother fought brother when we abolished slavery in this country. Your marijuana, your alcohol, your cocaine....

Only God can save you from vegetables!

Talos156 likes this.
  10. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
  11. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Gravity schmavity!

Flat Earthers.

"I love the Lord," she said in a phone call. "He really guides and directs my steps." Browsing YouTube one day, Patrice saw "something just about that little phrase 'flat Earth.' It just kind of dropped into my brain. I felt like the Lord was saying, 'Look into that.'"

"One night, it looked a whole lot like there were clouds passing behind the moon," he said. "I grab my binoculars and sure enough, that's definitely what I'm seeing. So that's not working out if the moon is [about] 238,000 miles away."

Galileo was wrong: "The sun and the moon rotate the Earth," she added. "They follow each other. The Earth is the center."

"My position is that the end of Earth is likely just beyond Antarctica," said Long. "Some flat Earthers think there is more land past Antarctica, or that we are on an infinite plane, but I definitely ascribe to the thought that it ends beyond Antarctica.

Gravity is "a magical invisible force that doesn't exist," Henderson said. "It's just a theory."

"There's two things in physics called density and buoyancy," Henderson continued. "When people understand density and buoyancy properly, the whole gravity thing just goes out the window."
    "The Bible does talk about the four corners of the Earth, so it's very possible that there are actual four corners to the Earth," Patrice added. "I think we're contained in the dome and that we're on a disk. The Bible also talks about the Earth being a disk."
    "I want everyone to know that NASA are liars, we never went to the moon and the Earth is flat," Patrice stated.
    "The NASA astronauts, these people are Freemasons, they're Satanists," Patrice said, echoing her claim about Newton and Einstein. "You can see the Freemason rings on pictures of the astronauts if you zoom into their hands. They're all Freemasons and it's Satanic. They worship Satan."

Abadacus and Rogue1-and-a-half like this.
  12. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011
    Ugh, flat-earthers...

13. Rogue1-and-a-half

Nov 2, 2000
    That is pretty bad even for flat-earthing. Do most flat-earthers believe that the Moon is lower than the clouds? Because that's a whole other level of crazy.

Abadacus and Juliet316 like this.
  14. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    For every con man putting out the info there are those who believe it. So that makes the Moon a few dozen miles high, not 235,000 miles away.

15. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002

So yeah it's even worse

The 19-year-old woman said she was raped over a bathroom sink during a house party.
    According to records of the trial, Camp asked her why she didn't "skew her pelvis" or push her bottom into the sink to avoid penetration. He openly wondered, "Why couldn't you just keep your knees together?"
    On the subject of sex in general, and sex with young women in particular, he said, "Young wom[e]n want to have sex, particularly if they're drunk."
    In a different part of the trial, he said "Some sex and pain sometimes go together...that's not necessarily a bad thing."
    Camp, 64, ultimately acquitted the man charged with the crime, and then told him:
    "I want you to tell your friends, your male friends, that they have to be far more gentle with women. They have to be far more patient. And they have to be very careful. To protect themselves, they have to be very careful."

16. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    I wanna give this d-bag a sneaker enema.

17. Rogue1-and-a-half

Nov 2, 2000
    Well, I think we know what this guy does on weekends.

18. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Let's see, what could be the reason behind Clinton's pneumonia?

Bacteria? Naw.

Virus? No, no..

DEMONIC POSSESSION!

[​IMG]

19. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    We got Obama's birth certificate was all photoshop, we got Obama's dad is not his real dad, we got Obama's mother was a sex worker for the CIA, selling a movie they made concerning it all:

ALEX JONES!

And it just mind-boggles, mind-boggles that Barack Obama’s mother was a honey trap for the Central Intelligence Agency -- a sex operative -- and now her son is the president. I mean, you just cannot make this stuff up.

Apparently you can, and make a good living doing so.

Rogue1-and-a-half likes this.
  20. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
  21. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  22. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    [​IMG]

Oh greetings! My demonic assistant and I are going to Satanically attack your presidential nominee, Donald Trump!

“that if you choose to run for president, there’s going to be a concentrated Satanic attack against you.”
    “He said there’s going to be a demon, principalities and powers, that are going to war against you on a level that you’ve never seen before and I’m watching it every day.”
    “Now God I ask that you would touch this man, Donald J. Trump. Give him the anointing to lead this nation.”

[​IMG]

Damn you! I'd have succeeded if it wasn't for the Don King showing up to ligitimise the whole affair!

23. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    Why ask God to intervene? Let Satan have him.

Juliet316 likes this.
  24. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Hey, black folks. There was no racism and it's all your fault.

Oh, and it's Obama's fault too. He brought all this.

25. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015
    Thanks Barry.