main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate Derp, DERP. Derpitimus Maximus. Derpity deeeeeeerp...

Discussion in 'Community' started by VadersLaMent, Sep 4, 2012.

1. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011
    If by trickle, you mean pee, then yes.

2. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
  3. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
  4. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    I saw similar stupidity on Facebook. Screencap of a tweet that said that Hurricane Matthew hitting Haiti was "environmental racism."

A hurricane.

Is racist.

What.

Juliet316 and VadersLaMent like this.
  5. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  6. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    [​IMG]

7. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Yep. Good old Right Wing media today. "It's just locker room talk". "I don't know that groping a woman is sexual assault. I'm not a lawyer." "There are bigger issues like Benghazi." But one stands out above all.

Alex Jones

I mean, he's just another con man, but people believe this stuff:

and people around her say she's so dark now, and so evil, and so possessed that they are having nightmares, they're freaking out. Folks let me just tell you something, and if media wants to go with this, that's fine. There are dozens of videos and photos of Obama having flies land on him, indoors, at all times of year, and he'll be next to a hundred people and no one has flies on them. Hillary, reportedly, I mean, I was told by people around her that they think she's demon-possessed, okay?

I mean this woman is dangerous, ladies and gentleman. I'm telling you, she is a demon. This is Biblical. She's going to launch a nuclear war.

Imagine how bad she smells, man? I'm told her and Obama, just stink, stink, stink, stink. You can't wash that evil off, man. Told there's a rotten smell around Hillary. I'm not kidding, people say, they say -- folks, I've been told this by high up folks. They say listen, Obama and Hillary both smell like sulfur. I never said this because the media will go crazy with it, but I've talked to people that are in protective details, they're scared of her. And they say listen, she's a frickin' demon and she stinks and so does Obama. I go, like what? Sulfur. They smell like Hell.

Rogue1-and-a-half likes this.
  8. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Just when i think i get it, I don't. I tell myself there are con men, so they lie and cheat and swindle and take bribes and put out ridiculous info. Obviously I don't agree with it, but I get it. Then you have morons who buy into this crap. Ok, I get that too. I understand it. Maybe it's the "why". I mean, are these people that sociopathic? I assume some are, but it's like a talking point. This friggin line:

Pregnancy from rape is a gift from God

And on top of it his crowd doesn't even gasp or anything. Rape babies are a gift from God.

If you want an abortion, don’t ask me to pay for it. That’s not something I’m gonna agree with. That’s a gift from God. There are no exceptions with that. But that doesn’t mean I’m not going to pray for you…. That’s a life, regardless of how it got there, and I’m going to pray for you.

9. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    The old fallacy that everything that happens on Earth is controlled by God has done more damage to the world than I can even imagine. A rape is no more a gift from God than cancer or a brain aneurysm or a stubbed toe is. God didn't magically send that rapist or magically cause the rape to result in pregnancy. Some person was horrible and decided to rape a woman and then biological processes happened and it resulted in a pregnancy. The world has not been carefully calculated and controlled by God in every way. I believe in God, but if you go strictly by what the Bible says, which some people do, it very clearly says that God created the world and then gave it into the hands of humanity to control it. Believing that everything that happens on earth is God's will is morally odious whether you're trying to blame God or praise Him. We do not live in the best of all possible worlds. "Whatever is/is right;" go **** yourself.

10. Jedi_Kenobi32

Jedi_Kenobi32 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    Oh I know. It's just the SU fandom is the worst out of all of them. I have nothing against the show. I simply can't stand the show's Tumblr fandom. Yes it is a progressive cartoon and I know Tumblr loves that but at the end of the day it is a kid's show. Steven Universe isn't meant for the progressive SJW crowd that runs around on Tumblr. The show is for 8-11 year olds. It's for little kids. Little kids are not looking at Garnet and saying, "She must be coded black because she wears an afro!" Children don't watch the show for its progressive ideals or lack of thereof. They watch it because they like it and because its meant for them.

Plus I cannot respect a fandom that caused two people to attempt suicide. I just can't.

TrakNar likes this.
  11. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    SU fandom is the worst.

12. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015
    I had to google "SU Fandom".
    Wow. I quite like that show.
    The whole point of it is about letting people be whatever they are. Irony rather lost on the fans there.

13. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    The show is great! I love it and draw fan art of it and I have multiple Gemsonas! I really wanna put together a Peridot cosplay!

But the fandom has the darkest and nastiest side I have ever seen. Not all of the fandom is like that and I've managed to avoid a good chunk of the head-up-own-ass portion, but I've seen enough of it through searching headcanons and what the Amedot shippers did to Lauren Zuke. Disgusting.

14. SithSense

SithSense Force Ghost star 4

Sep 29, 2002

Someone tell Dr. Smith!
    [​IMG]

15. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Allow me to preview this link with a reaction:

[​IMG]

You have a much harder time coming out of the closet as a conservative Evangelical thatn you do coming out as a gay, lesbian, bisexual, or transgender

Oh wait. It makes all the difference in the world that he specifies if you're at a law firm or an ivy league school. Or something.

------------------------------

You what trump doesn't like? Freedom of the press

You know, a part of the First Amendment?

"It is not "freedom of the press" when newspapers and others are allowed to say and write whatever they want even if it is completely false!"

16. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    You know what's worse than arguing over Trump's groping?

Voting for a female President The Bible says so.

When you don't vote, this garbage wins.

17. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    I read this a few times, and listened twice thinking I must be missing something.

Limbaugh

This dude is actually sitting there demonizing liberals and consent as politically too correct. Yes, the magic word is consent.

You know what the magic word, the only thing that matters in American sexual mores today is? One thing. You can do anything, the left will promote and understand and tolerate anything, as long as there is one element. Do you know what it is? Consent. If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation then here come the rape police. But consent is the magic key to the left.

18. Rogue1-and-a-half

Nov 2, 2000
    My God. The anti-consent movement is alive and well.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  19. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015
    Well, yeah. He's right. Fair enough. And that's good, isn't it?
    As a millions have already said online... The Rape Police are "The Police".

VadersLaMent likes this.
  20. Talos of Atmora

Talos of Atmora Force Ghost star 5

Jul 3, 2016
  21. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Voting for Hillary is voting for a non-Bible campaign and it will lead to a wave of sexual assaults on women

“I believe that Hillary Clinton will set a standard in this country that will lead to more sexual assaults against women because she will be setting an anti-biblical agenda,” Bachmann said.

I thought to myself, "Oh right, because trump is running a Biblical campaign." But wait, he is!
    If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; 29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days. Deuteronomy 22:25-29

22. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    Deuteronomy is a crappy book. So is Leviticus.

23. Jedi_Kenobi32

Jedi_Kenobi32 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    Leviticus is hilarious. This definition from Urban Dictionary is pure gold:

Why do these so-called Christians even follow Leviticus/take it seriously? It's part of the old testament. Jesus is not even in the picture yet. [face_laugh]

24. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    I'm partial to Ezekiel because he made poop bread to feed to a village.

25. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Now follow along here.

When i first saw A few Good men I liked the movie but I thought the climax was not realistic. Who in their right mind would let their ego get the best of them and they just blurt out their guilt?

And then comes Trump Jr who confirms that such arrogance is real and that movie's ending is realistic

“If you can’t handle some of the basic stuff that’s become a problem in the workforce today, then you don’t belong in the workforce,” Donald Trump’s son told The Opie and Anthony Show in a 2013 interview that BuzzFeed just unearthed.
    “You should go maybe teach kindergarten,” he said, apparently suggesting that teachers aren’t part of the workforce. “You can’t be negotiating billion-dollar deals if you can’t handle, like, you know.”