main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate Derp, DERP. Derpitimus Maximus. Derpity deeeeeeerp...

Discussion in 'Community' started by VadersLaMent, Sep 4, 2012.

1. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    So this is from, get this, the "Value Voters" summit:

“America is worth fighting for ideologically. I want us to be able to fight ideologically, mentally, spiritually, economically, so that we don’t have to do it physically. But that may, in fact, be the case,” he told the crowd.

Huh, might gave to physically do something to defend 'murica.

“It’s a slippery slope. First we’re killing children. Then it’s ‘don’t ask, don’t tell.’ Now it’s this gender-bending kind of ‘don’t ask, don’t be a bigot, don’t be unreasonable, don’t be unenlightened, heaven forbid, just keep your mouth shut.’”

Oh. You mean white, religious, bigoted 'murica.

Value voters. How funny.

2. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015
    Just don't be a dick to other people. Is that too much to ask?

3. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
  4. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    Make America Learn How To Spell Again!

5. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002

That is in this vid, lol.

6. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    You can't expect intelligence from anyone who thinks women are supposed to be home cooking a "hot meal" and cleaning because "God [who looks a lot like a cross between Phil Robertson and Randy Savage] said so." Not even basic third-grade spelling test intelligence.

Juliet316 likes this.
  7. Asplundhe

Asplundhe Jedi Master star 2

Aug 29, 2016
    just by questioning their authority, as dictated by their god, you have angered their god and even if you live to be 120 years old and didn't stay home cooking and cleaning and squirting out babies into your fifties, you can be sure to boil in hell for all eternity after you die. there's a book written by nomadic herding tribesmen in the middle east over a thousand years ago that makes it so. none of them ever traveled too far beyond their dry little ****hole corner of the world but you can be sure that the sun revolved around the flat earth and that their god was responsible for it all so you wouldn't want to piss him off. the book says so.

argument over.

8. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Hurricane Matthew formed on Sept 28 and lasted all the way to Oct 10. It may have caused just shy of 7 billion dollars in damage and took hundreds of lives.

And it's all Obama's fault that God sent it because of his policies with Israel

The hurricane was named Matthew and the book of Matthew in the Bible focuses on Jewish traditions. SEE?! SEE?! It must be true. Damn you, Obama.

----------------------------

You what Hitlery's evil secular government is gonna do?

Censor the Lord's prayer!

Icky trannies funded by the government are gonna make 'em use a different pronoun. :eek:

This stuff, in my judgment, is madness, but nonetheless these are people who are dedicated, I think, fanatics who want to impose a secular America on the rest of us and who are willing to use the government to do it.”

9. seventhbeacon

seventhbeacon Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 3, 2015
    A woman belongs in the House. And the Senate.

10. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Well played.

11. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005

And the Oval Office!

12. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  13. Jedi_Kenobi32

Jedi_Kenobi32 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    The person who gave that "ner women need to work at home and make them husbands a pipin' hot meal but can't use simple elementary school spelling/grammar for ****" message to that waitress would get a very stern lecture from me.

Fun Fact: The person who gave that message certainly has the right credentials to work for Breitbart.

14. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Your skin color will be your uniform

This fellow is off buying extra bullets and canned foods because there's gonna be a second Civil War if Hillary wins.

I don't understand why trucks would stop rolling so grocery stores will go empty. Truck drivers are all racist and are gonna run off into the woods all of a sudden as one? Corporations will not hire replacements? I suspect he is not thinking this through.

15. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    This dude is all over the place

Let's see, the climate is always changing, actually admits mankind effects it(!!!), but says it hasn't warmed in years although it has, those who address climate change are like Josef Stalin and Hugo Chavez, but hey mankind has "flourished in warmer temperatures".

16. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Gay marriage = mass shootings

Now, follow Ben on this. So, God says gay be bad. So if we go with it there's nothing to stop us after that and without God we make up our own rules and we will just shoot each other over it. You know, how like without God we'd all be rapists. That limelight must be one fun place to be that people will just spew this crap for attention.

------------------

Newt being a jerk to a woman

I know it's a shocker! Basically he tells her that she is fascinated with sex because of the trump coverage over his groping. The vid gets fun at the 4:40 mark.

17. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    If this campaign season has done nothing else, it has no provided us with two confrontations in which I was actually cheering for Megyn Kelly. I mean, one more and the world ends, right?

No, but seriously, that is a great video. I love the "Really?" Kelly drops when Newt predicts a win in Pennsylvania for Trump and then you can just see in her face that she is done taking Newt seriously. And then when Newt tries to claim that Fox News has a liberal bias . . . well, it's just reached masterpiece levels at that point. Glad to see you've aged so gracefully, Newt.

18. jabberwalkie

jabberwalkie Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2014
  19. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Did you know that voter turn out for the first 200 years was 100%?

Haha, of course it wasn't. But David Barton said it was in order to get religious folks out to vote for Trump. Them Founders Founded the America to be a Christian nation and all. On a whim I googled "David Barton is a con man" and found another Patheos item which describes something I've mentioned many times, that guys like this are liars, not believers.

David Barton and Ken Ham are not mistaken, they're lying

Barton and Ham are not deceived. They are deceivers. They tell lies that they know to be lies. They tell lies for money.
    Barton doesn’t merely misread and misquote the founding fathers due to careless scholarship and ideological blindness. His misreadings and misquotations reveal too much care and craft for that to be the case. His distortions are composed with painstaking care. They are deliberate, intentional and knowing. He devises and markets conscious falsehoods — false claims that he knows to be false. He does not believe what he says. He does not mean what he says. He says what he says only in order to deceive others and thereby to separate them from their money.

20. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    You say that like there's a difference.

21. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    You know, there's open-eye and shut-eye and I seem to remember that they actually mean the opposite of what you might think, so I won't get into it, but you know, there are open-eye and shut-eye.

22. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    Emails? Sexual assault? Public speaking skills? None of those things will decide this election.

It's evil left wing witchcraft

“many Christians feel this fog on their head at times” and “that fog that’s on Christians is the collective witchcraft that comes over the Body of Christ because there’s spirits being authorized to be released.”

Like...like...the Sith! Oh, and don't forget to buy their DVD and survival food.

23. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
  24. VadersLaMent

Apr 3, 2002
    I was waiting for this one.

Doctor Strange = the road to demons.

Dr. Ted Baehr, the chair of the Christian Film & Television Commission, has given Doctor Strange a painful -4 or "Abhorrent" rating. “[Doctor Strange is] a dangerous introduction to demonic occult deception,” Behr wrote in his review. “The Bible clearly warns against the kind of occult practices and sorcery the hero in this movie learns to do

-------------------------------

Doctor Strange = the road to demons. http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2015/10/lgbtq-children-are-all-possessed-by-demonic-spirits/#.WBtbdGF6UR0.facebook]Now we don't want the gays to be left out.[/url]

“Welcome,” she writes, “to sexual-anarchist America, where it’s Halloween every day. And it’s just as spooky and godless as the real Halloween on Oct. 31. Demonic spirits are hard at work in the souls of many confused, defenseless children, seducing them to embrace nightmares of mutilated identity and dehumanizing sexual practices…”

25. blackmyron

blackmyron Chosen One star 7

Oct 29, 2005
    My God, MINISTRY WAS RIGHT!

VadersLaMent and Asplundhe like this.