Senate Derp. DERP. Derpitus Maximus. Derpity deeeeeeeerp!

Discussion in 'Community' started by VadersLaMent, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Ghost Chosen One

star 6
  2. wannasee Force Ghost

star 4
    that's the opposite of derp
  3. DantheJedi Force Ghost

star 5
    How about, "If women's vaginas had razor-sharp teeth, babies wouldn't be aborted"?

(It's true, if you think about it...)
  4. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
  5. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
  6. Emperor_Billy_Bob Chosen One

star 7
    You would just need to make sure to abort babies before they developed fingers.
  7. Ghost Chosen One

star 6
  8. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    ^That is really interesting. On the surface that guy is a dumbass but he may be telling the truth in his lil vid there.

What I am about to post is so very helpful in pointing out insanity.

"If you take birth control your mother probably hates you"

There's more!

"I could look at any one of you in the eyes right now and tell if you're going to be promiscuous,"

:eek:

"no one has ever had more than one [sexual] partner and not paid" and that a girl taking birth control "could end up sterile or dead."

And I'm gonna post that animated gif in another thread.
  9. RC-1991 Force Ghost

star 4
    Ah yes, that's my alma mater. George Washington High School, ladies and gentlemen. I know some of the people who contacted the ACLU over this.
  10. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    Oh do tell. I'd love to here more background.
  11. RC-1991 Force Ghost

star 4
    Well, the assembly was paid for by a Christian group in the state called "Believe in West Virginia". However, it seems to have been pushed by the administration, particularly the principal, who scheduled the assembly out of the blue, only informed the faculty a day or two beforehand. Apparently the faculty were also instructed to not go into specifics on the nature of the assembly with students beforehand, but it leaked anyway, so much of the student body became aware of the nature of the assembly before it happened. Campbell and several other students encouraged students to not attend the assembly, since it was technically not required. She also contacted the ACLU about the assembly. Oh, and Aulenbacher (the principal) threatened to contact Katelyn Campbell's college to tell them she was a "backstabber" and "of bad character". She has now filed an injunction against him.

Source: I'm still friends with several of these people via facebook, and my sister still goes to GW and is friends with some of those who protested.
  12. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    The exact, and I do mean exact, same set up has happened multiple times here in Michigan concerning getting Intelligent Design/Creationsim voted on and into classrooms. Out of nowhere, no one informed until the very last day, etc.
  13. RC-1991 Force Ghost

star 4
    That's the tactic, I imagine. In any case, this definitely did not turn out the way that Mr. Aulenbacher intended.
  14. Emperor_Billy_Bob Chosen One

star 7
    How do people like that keep getting into positions of power over children?
  15. RC-1991 Force Ghost

star 4
    Board of Education politics.

Also, GW has had a string of less-than-stellar administrators over the last decade. The last halfway decent administrator got railroaded out of there my freshman year.
    Last edited by RC-1991, Apr 15, 2013
    Juliet316 likes this.
  16. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    I just think that we should flee from evil. Period.

Pat Robertson talking about Dungeons & Dragons. Now at times one should flee from evil. I mean, if your group is say mid level do gooders and some CR 25 red Dragon comes trouncing along, yeah...FLEE! Otherwise, take evil down.

Listen closely, I think it's the Sleep spell that gets him, not the multiple Lightning Bolts.
  17. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 7
    I think we should flee from Pat Robertson.
  18. Arawn_Fenn Chosen One

star 7
    Because people like that are doing the hiring.
    Juliet316 and RC-1991 like this.
  19. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 7
    I missed this earlier. That's hilarious. One really, really has to wonder why this woman has such a hate-filled relationship with sex. She treats it like an evil monster that lurks in the shadows waiting for someone to kill.

I feel sorry for her with that level of anxiety and hatred, but at the same time, I don't think she has any business preaching her paranoia in front of children.
  20. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
  21. Juliet316 Chosen One

star 7
  22. Ghost Chosen One

star 6
    I hate how people are saying that, since these two immigrated here as kids, we should now stop Immigration Reform from passing.

Here's a good response I found on Facebook:

[IMG]
  23. Emperor_Billy_Bob Chosen One

star 7
    Nationality and ethnicity maybe, but religion seems a little disingenuous.
  24. Mortimer Snerd Force Ghost

star 4
    Does anybody remember when this was a Senate thread called "The Future of the Republican Party?"
  25. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9