main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga DESCENDANCE{REVIVAL/REDEMPTION}: The PARALLELS & CORRELATION BETWEEN PAST & FUTURE

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by {Quantum/MIDI}, Apr 12, 2016.

1. {Quantum/MIDI}

{Quantum/MIDI} Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2015
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Observe. II visually beautiful passionate scenes.​
    Framing, Lighting, Shades Of Emotion, Serenity, Colors...​
    II frames, they speak of constant feelings. It can be interpreted in various ways.​
    II are deaths of loved ones. II are scenes depicting sadness.​

BURNING
    SADNESS
    SILENCE
    OF
    STAGNANT GRIEF
    It's a wave of bittersweet feelings. (The Future); What is to come, what will come, what will be Destroyed and at Peace, what will become Corrupted and what will be Saved

2. {Quantum/MIDI}

Dec 21, 2015
    Pyrogenic I took your advice.

Honestly, I have had a hard time communicating when making post about difficult topics, or certain aspects on forums.

So I did so in my own way, taking from your advice.

Using visuals to describe what I am emulating, having people know the truth of the conversation, my truth, but still consisting an interpretation of their own closer to the visual notion.

Using small words, distinctively, so that they have more meaning to what they seem to be but in a simplistic manner.

Just wanna say thank you. It really helped me become a bit better. And it feels very natural doing it.

3. Evening Star

Evening Star Force Ghost star 4

Dec 18, 2015
    When I saw the title, I thought it was Pyro who started the thread.

4. {Quantum/MIDI}

Dec 21, 2015

Haha I was sure someone I knew from the social thread would think it would be Pyro and not me.

I just found it more comfortable and natural, speaking and communicating in this manner. I feel that people could understand me more with this, and I could understand myself.

I guess you can call me "Ezongenic" now, lol.

EDIT: To clarify, Pyrogenic didn't actually give me advice but a response to a question I asked him a while back. I just took that and applied it to myself. Sorry Pyro, misinformation.

5. El Jedi Colombiano

El Jedi Colombiano Chosen One star 6

Jun 24, 2013
    Good stuff my brotha :cool:

GL is the best storyteller out there

Banana-Wan Kenobi and Ezon Pin like this.
  6. QuangoFett

QuangoFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2011
    Though I credit the OP for highlighting the parallel between the funerals of Anakin and Padme - one taking place as the Galactic Empire rises, the other as the Galactic Empire falls - I credit the OP even more for writing the number two as "II".

7. Banana-Wan Kenobi

Banana-Wan Kenobi Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 6, 2016
    Amazing!

Antpocalypse and Ezon Pin like this.
  8. Antpocalypse

Antpocalypse Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 26, 2016
    Yes, truly beautifully pointed out! I also initially thought it was a thread by Pyro and was surprised that it wasn't, haha. :D

Good stuff Ezongenic! ;)

Ezon Pin likes this.