main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Describe a romantic scene you'd like to see in the NJO...

Discussion in 'Literature' started by natalie_toy, Jan 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess_Liar

Princess_Liar Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 24, 2001
  2. Doo-Kimmie

Doo-Kimmie Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 22, 2001
    Personally, I would love to see a long romantic scene between Han Solo and Leia Organa Solo...

But, this is the EU we are talking about, huh?

3. Ginger

Ginger Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 27, 2001
    Doo-Kimmee, your idea is the most absurd, farfetched one stated yet. Where do you come up with such stuff? If you want romance between Han and Leia, go watch the OT. ;)

4. IAmTheDarkSide

IAmTheDarkSide Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 9, 2002
    Leia and Han definitely need some more moments... :mad:

5. Sticks

Sticks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 27, 2001
    All I want to see is a kiss scene between Jaina and Jag. I don't care if it's the last book of the series; as long as it exists at some point, all my obsession will be worthwhile. In fact, as long as there is at least one good kissing scene between Jaina and Jag, she can hook up with Kyp afterwards, for all I care.

6. Elite_Guard

Elite_Guard Jedi Master star 2

Oct 7, 2001
    Han and Leia???

nobody wants to read about a romance between a couple 40 year olds

TenelKa, Jaina, Tahiri, and DanniQuee with Zekk... 5some lol

7. Ebonn101

Ebonn101 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 4, 2002
    Jaina, Mara, Tahiri, Danni Quee, Admiral Daala, Gaeriel Capiston, Princess Leia from Episode IV when she was young and hot, Leonia Tavira, and Mirax Terrik. All crammed together on a shag pad listening to Figrin D'aan and the Modal Nodes play live for us during a private show. Maybe a little Alderaainian green champagne to make things interesting...

8. Solid_Snake

Solid_Snake Jedi Youngling

Dec 31, 2001
    You have quite an imagination there, Ebonn...

9. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2001
    Ebbon, you're crazy.

KYP AND JAINA TOGETHER FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
    A good scene like in val's fic, Getting over it.

10. ReaperFett

ReaperFett Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 9, 1999
    This is something I made to bug the Jag fans in the Jaina FC. Yes, its awful, but thats because Im an awful writer. Those who are allergic to bad writing, look away now :)

-----
    Kyp jumped through the YT-2000's hatch, hanging onto the side for support. Turning, he saw Jaina slowly following, still carrying the bloodied and bruised Jagged Fel. Reaching out with the force, the Jedi Master gently lifted the pair off the ground, putting them down inside.

"Get him strapped in, and get the ship ready for takeoff" He ordered to Jaina. Nodding, she picked up her pace, heading inside.

Hearing the sound of a blaster being fired, Kyp turned to see the Orange flightsuit worn by one of his Dozen sprint round the corner, nearly slamming into the wall.

"Kyp, Voxyn!" He screamed, wiping some of his blood out of his face.

"Get to your ship Ash, I'll deal with it" Kyp replied, as he slowly walked back down the ramp.

Almost as soon as the pilot had left his sight, the large Vong creature ran round the corner, like a Rancor closing on its prey. Unphased, the Jedi unlipped his Lightsabre and ignited it.

Jaina Solo ran into the cockpit, and powered up the main systems. Looking behind, she checked Jag was secure on one of the ships beds. a small lifesign indicator above him beeped slowly. A Bacta path covered a nasty wound on his upper torso. She wasn't going to let another person close to her die.

Hearing a humm outside the ship, the Jedi looked out the cockpit's viewport to see Kyp, bathed in his lightsabre's purple glow. As the Voxyn leapt at him, the Jedi Master dropped to the floor, hands still on his weapon. The Vong creature missed its target and flew over, leaving its belly exposed to a jab from Kyp's saber. Quickly getting up, he ran back into the ship, and closed the hatch. He continued straght into the cockpit and took the controls, gently lifting the freighter off the floor. Glancing down, he saw a small light flashing on the console. Jaina saw it also, and switch the commlink on.

"Headhunter, this is Mynock. Following coordinates to Eclipse. You coming?" Came the voice, which they recognised as Ash's.

"Roger that. See you at the Rendezvous Mynock" Kyp replied, as he slowly pulled the Hyperspace throttle to his side, and watched as the stars turned to lines, before dissapearing in a sea of blue.

Checking there was nothing that needed to be done, Kyp slowly pivoted his seat round to face Jaina.

"Hows Jag?" He asked, getting a medikit out for a small wound he picked up.

"Stable, he'll make it" She replied

"Good. And you?" He said, as he looked at a quite deep gash on her arm.

"I'll be okay" came her answer, looking down at the wound she hadn't noticed she had been carrying.

Kyp gently brought a Bacta patch out of the kit, and put it over her wound. A grimace crossed her face from both the pain of pressure on the injury and the cold patch. She forced a smile, and looked up at him.

"Thanks"

Kyp gave her a lopsided grin, and the feeling in her stomach returned.

"Kyp, dont do that"

"I'm doing nothing"

"You know what I..." She trailed off, finding herself closing with the Jedi Master, until their lips met. She brought a hand up behind his head, wishing the moment would never end.

-----

Told you, warned you twice :)

Someone should link the old Kyle/Mara thread
    :)

11. Doo-Kimmie

Doo-Kimmie Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 22, 2001
    LOL, Ginger. Too funny.

But seriously, until Han and Leia get some serious romantic screen time (by the way, Elite_Guard... when you think about it, Mara and Luke are in their 40s as well and they are getting plenty of romantic moments).
    :cool:

12. Eva_Pilot04

Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Knight star 7

Nov 15, 2001
    Dark Jaina and Tahiri. Though for yoda's sake woman, put on some ****ing shoes!!!!

Damned hippies. ;)

"Yeah, and the soles of your feet are pitch black!"
    ~ Lisa Simpson during Homer's hippie phase.

Ugh...

13. Warlord_Ken

Warlord_Ken Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 2, 2000
    LOL! [face_laugh]

This is so funny...

14. virtualoctopus

virtualoctopus Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 2, 2001
    This is my contribution, it's about
    Jania and Kyp. (And Jag indirectly)

---

Jania lowered her head as Kyp approached. The dark haired Jedi master, paused as he passed her, glancing down at the daughter of Han Solo and Leia Organa. Jania stopped, she could feel Kyp's eyes boring into her, slowly, she felt Kyp's thoughts probing into her mind, using the force to attempt to gauge her feelings. Beginning to summon her will to block this intrusion into her privacy, she suddenly found that she could not. Mind began to race, Jania knew it wasn't as if she didn't have some kind of feelings for Kyp, but hadn't she just kissed Jag on the shuttle? Hadn't he told her that he loved her, hadn't she told him that she loved him? Jania had not had the courage or the untrust to probe his mind, see if he was speeking the open truth.

Emotion's flickered up from the depth's of her soul, playing across her mind's eye. Surley she couldn't be in love with Kyp and Jag? She could sense Kyp's emotion towards her as he opened his mind to her, bright love coupled with grey shadows. This was not the mind of a regualar Jedi, not the mind of a regualar man. Jania turned towards him, looked into his mind, combing the fathoms of his heart in a way that could never be achieved with the force. In that instant, she knew that Kyp truly loved her, but also knew the same was true of Jag, who was only asleep in a chamber off the next corridor. What would he think if he knew that she had the same feelings with Kyp as she had toward's him, what would he feel, what would he do? Jania could feel the colour begin to rush up toward's her cheeks, see Kyp's bemused expression. In that creul moment of torturous choice, Jania reached out, put her arms around Kyp's neck, and kissed him openly on the lips. In that creul moment, she heard Jag's feet echoing down the corridor.

---

15. Sinje_Gawa

Sinje_Gawa Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 17, 2001
    "I'm sorry, Han. I didn't plan for any of this to happen, it just did." Leia looked over at her estranged husband with an expression he almost thought was pity.

A bewildered Han tried to mouth the words to a dozen questions that were flying through his mind at full throttle. "But... how... when...?"

Leia shrugged as she pulled the luggage tote off the bed and slung it over her shoulder. "Over the years, he's always been there for me, even when you're not around. In a way, we've been living a lie, all this time. It's him I really love."

C-3PO ambled through the door to collect the rest of Leia's things. Han just couldn't grasp the concept. In his mind this still had to be some kind of sick joke. Leia slung her arms around the metallic protocol droid passionately. "C'mon, 'goldenrod', let me be your restraining bolt!"

Okay, so maybe I'm not invested enough in the character's romantic lives to really have a romantic scene in mind I'd like to see... but this one would certainly be entertaining!

16. virtualoctopus

Nov 2, 2001
    Sinje, you are SICK!

17. Princess_Liar

Princess_Liar Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 24, 2001
  18. ReaperFett

ReaperFett Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 9, 1999
    Octopus, that was great, really was :)

19. obi-wannabe1

obi-wannabe1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
  20. virtualoctopus

Nov 2, 2001
    ReaperFett : Octopus, that was great, really was

Thank you. I should really get round to writing that fanfic.

21. Elite_Guard

Oct 7, 2001
    in my fanfic book Jacen and Tenel Ka will get shall we say "frisky" onboard a shuttle...

22. Ebonn101

Jan 4, 2002
    Jacen wouldn't be able to. He'd be too busy worrying about how morally correct geting "frisky" is. He'd have to take time alone and then in the end he'd decide: "I'm goin to stop using my libido because I dont wanna be tempted by the dark side of my own sexuality."

23. Elite_Guard

Oct 7, 2001
    lol thats good and right before they do it hell say that because my fanfic is that stupid kind of funny that makes you role on the floor cause its so stupid

24. Ebonn101

Jan 4, 2002
    Then theres the issue of Tenel Ka only having one arm, which kinda sucks for the botha them. Not so much for Jacen though, since he doesnt have libido.

25. Mastadge

Mastadge Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 4, 1999
    Then theres the issue of Tenel Ka only having one arm,

That's no problem. If she only had one...::clears throat and refers to Kung Pow trailer::...that would be a different story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.