main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Design a Separatist Villain contest (more for kids, and for a comic, but still neat)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Loupgarou, Feb 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loupgarou

Loupgarou Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 19, 2010
    So, on the Clone Wars Adventures site there was a link to this article from the Clone Wars Magazine, which is a contest to draw and write the backstory of a villain that will be in a comic strip in the magazine. I know, just a comic in a magazine and it's obviously for kids, but i know little me would have died to see something I made up canon in star wars land (19 year old me would also die, but i'll leave this contest to the youngins). I'll definitely be referring this to my little brother.
    Just putting it out there, if you want to show this to some youngling dear to you.
    Of course, you don't have to be like me, go for it yourself, just seems like the sort of thing they'd pick a kid's entry.
    Here's a little page of tips, and then the form is on the bottom as a PDF, and there's an email to send it to (and snail mail address, but why do that?)
    http://titanmagazines.com/t/star-wars-clone-wars-magazine/features/featured/design-separatist-warrior/

Almost put this in Literature, but it's for The Clone Wars magazine. So i dunno.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.