Designated Chat Times

Discussion in 'Greater Cincinnati Tristate Region' started by padawan_schlicher, Mar 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padawan_schlicher Jedi Master

star 4
    We should set up some designated chat times. Times when everyone that can goes over to the webpage chatroom and talks. Late evenings would probably be the best i'm assuming...

What does anyone else think?
    Should it be once a week, once a day, what...

not that the designated time would be the only time, but this way we are sure to meet up with people...
  2. KirstenSolo Jedi Knight

star 1
    I would suggest once a week. That way we're more likely to get a good number of people to show up. Once a day is a bit too frequent for some. I chat once a week (Monday evenings) with some friends from another group I'm in, and we have a ball! After some trial an error, we determined that a starting time of 8 PM worked well. Think that'll work with us as well?
  3. padawan_schlicher Jedi Master

star 4
    once a week sounds like a good option, esp. for trying to get more numbers etc.

twice a week wouldn't be THAT bad either
  4. LovelyLotus Jedi Knight

star 3
    That sounds good. Either if fine with me. Hopefully I can make it, I've gotten swamped with requests for costumes this week, so I'm not sure if I will be there to chat, but it's a good idea!

Lotus!
  5. padawan_schlicher Jedi Master

star 4
    it sure would beat refreshing every few seconds when you KNOW there's at least a couple other people posting to the board at the same time, such as now
  6. jedi_luc Jedi Master

star 1
    Hmmmm....only one question, I have.

How do I get into the chat? I saw someone mention the link somewhere around here?

A little help pluuuuzzzzee..

Many thanks.
  7. LovelyLotus Jedi Knight

star 3
  8. LovelyLotus Jedi Knight

star 3
    I like the come as you want and announce it here thing. It seems to work the best.
  9. LovelyLotus Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm in Chat now.

http://www.geocities.com/cincyfanforce/Chat.html

it's 9:22pm EST.

Lotus!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.