Desperately looking for a BTS duel clip from AOTC - need your help!

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by operacha, Sep 27, 2011.

1. operacha

operacha Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2005
    Hey Guys,

(I posted this in the Star Wars PT forum as well, but was not sure if this was maybe a more appropriate place or not. Apologies if any rules were broken.)

I bought the new Star Wars Complete Blu Ray Collection, but was very disappointed that no footage cut from the AOTC duels was provided. I recall a bts clip I downloaded in 2002/2003 that was really cool, but I lost, and I have been desperately trying to find for several months with no success. I was hoping a kind soul here could help me.

It is of the Anakin/Dooku/Yoda duel and is about 1-2 minutes in length. It starts with Anakin twirling his lightsaber for about 10 seconds, then moves to the Dooku/Yoda fight and has Dooku with two sabers and Yoda eventually disarms the weapons from him. I think at the end they put fangs on the yoda stand in puppet as a joke directed to Christopher Lee.

Does anyone remember this clip? If you have it, I would be very gratetful if you could tell me where I could download it or if you could send it to me.

Your help is much appreciated!
  2. GreenGreatWarrior

GreenGreatWarrior Jedi Master star 4

Apr 16, 2003
    Sounds like it's from the 'From Puppets to Pixels' documentary on the Episode II DVD.