main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Desperation (NJO J/J fic; UPDATED!! 3/21... yes, that's 3/21 2005!!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by StormKnight, Jul 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
  2. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
  3. StormKnight

StormKnight Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 26, 2001
    Welcome back JJ00! How was the desert? ;)

Thanks to SOL and Jaina_and_Jag for many ups. I'm writing, I promise! Things are starting to get hot... [face_mischief]

4. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Things are starting to get hot...
    OOO!!! Does that mean what I think it means? ;) I can't wait for more.

5. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
  6. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    OH MY GOSH

THAT WAS SO AWESOME

I WAS CRYING WHEN EVERONE THOUGHT JAG WAS DEAD!!!!!!!!!

IM GLAD THAT HES BACK SO MAYBE JAINA WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM NOT THAT NEX DUDE THAT MAY BE A SPY
    WELL ANYWAY KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND POST SOON
    LOVE LOTS TIFF

7. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
  8. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Uppies!!! New postie soon?

9. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
  10. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
  11. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
  12. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
  13. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Postie please!!! It's been way over a month since the last one! *begs*

14. StormKnight

Jun 26, 2001
    Sorry about the long delay. :( Post has been sent to SK. It should be up within 24 hours (depends on how busy he is...) Thanks much for the many ups, Jaina_and_Jag :)

-iella

15. Saber-of-Light

Saber-of-Light Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    :) Nice to hear, Iella!

UP!!!!!!!!

16. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    OOO! Yeay!!! Thank you Iella! And it's no problem upping this. :D I have no life. :p

17. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
  18. JAGSGURL15

Jul 21, 2003
    uuhhhh ive read and reread this story several times since i joined in mid july and have been waiting for a postie that isreal good news storm but i do have to say

uppies!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol post soon

love lots and good luck tiff

19. StormKnight

Jun 26, 2001
    Soo... here it is. Many thanks to those who are sticking around to read. :)

-iella

*~*~*~*

They all exhaled in relief at the sight of Resistance craft, though they?d probably have cheered at anything metallic. Their cheers faded, however, when they saw the Yuuzhan Vong ships. Kyp glanced at Nex, whose brow was creased with a touch of confusion.

"Well, that's odd. I should have thought they would be done by now," the young spy commented.

The door swished open, and Jaina entered from the cargo hold. "What's going on?" she asked.

Kyp responded as he brought the ship cautiously closer to the Resistance fleet. "It looks like there's just some pockets of resistance left. There don't seem to be many Vong capital ships, only a couple of light freighters and a scattering of analogs. There might be some ground action, but not much."

"Hail the Mon Morra," Jaina instructed. "General frequency."

Kyp frowned. "But the Yuuzhan Vong will be able to-"

Nex shook his head. "That's the point, Jedi Master."

"Oh." Glancing at Jaina with a touch of curiosity, he turned to open the hailing frequency.

"General Antilles, this is the goddess Yun Harla," Jaina drawled in a lazy-yet-authoritative voice. "I've returned, and I see you're having a little trouble."

Hearing Wedge's voice was, in itself, a comfort equal to seeing human ships. "Welcome back, goddess. We are glad that you have returned to stay among us again and would appreciate any help you might be able to offer." How could any Yuuzhan Vong listening in doubt the sincerity of his words? Wedge?s goddess references were borderline sarcastic, but the relief in his voice was both genuine and overwhelming.

Kyp nudged her. "What are you going to do?" he muttered. "You can't exactly conjure up a Star Destroyer, unless you've developed some ability that-"

Eerily on cue, three Star Destroyers dropped out of hyperspace in perfect formation behind the Diamond's Fury. Kyp's jaw dropped. "You'll have to teach me that one," he sputtered.

Jaina was equally confused. She hadn't done anything to-

Nex interrupted her thoughts. "Goddess, stop being confused and start being a goddess. The goddess who summons Star Destroyers."

Jaine sputtered momentarily before recovering. ?Well, General, I hope three Star Destroyers was close to what you had in mind? Consider it a gift, courtesy of- ?

The crackling of the comm gave way to a deep voice. "This is Baron Soontir Fel. Antilles, what have you done with my son?"

*~*~*~*

The Chiss forces were brutally efficient in wiping away the last traces of any Yuuzhan Vong presence on Yeltha III. When the system was finally secured, though, Wedge wasn't feeling any less tension than when the battle had started. More, in fact. The safe arrival of the goddess brought a moment of comfort - and the arrival of Soontir Fel tore that comfort apart. Now, standing in his combat uniform, he watched the Baron's shuttle descend slowly and wished he had the time to change into dress uniform. Not that it would have made him more comfortable - quite the opposite, really, but Fel liked that sort of thing.

The hiss of compressed air filled the silence, and next to him, Wedge felt Tycho shift his weight uneasily in anticipation. Resistance forces were busy setting up camp in an abandoned Imperial training facility, so only the two men stood silently to greet the Baron. The boarding ramp lowered. First out was a Chiss in pilot's gear. Coming to the end of the ramp, he saluted sharply to Wedge and Tycho, then stepped to the side.

Baron Soontir Fel was tall, broad-shouldered, and utterly intimidating. The eyepatch around his left eye didn't help. With purposeful strides, he quickly crossed the short distance between the shuttle and Wedge. A little too quickly for Wedge's taste - but that was beside the matter. Shawnkyr Nuruodo, Jag's former wingman, trailed behind, red eyes glittering and without expression on her face. He could only thank the Force that he had good news for both of them.

Fel's first words e

20. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Yeay!!! They're back! :D Jag is going to be all better. *sighs in relief* Soontir showed up? Uh-oh. I don't think that's a good thing. Bad Soontir! Down! :p That was totally awesome! :D

21. JAGSGURL15

Jul 21, 2003
    hey awesome job

please dont wait a month and a half before posting again and when jag gets all better jaina and him need to umm well anyway mush!!!!!!!!!!!

love lots post soon
    tiffany

22. Saber-of-Light

Saber-of-Light Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    Yay! An excellent post! :)

Jag better "get his head out of his six" and go after Jaina ;)

And his Daddy-dearest doesn't look too happy...

**shudders** There is a definite chill in here and I don't think it's the air conditioning ;)

Nice post!

23. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    great! now all jag has to do is get better....

-jj00

24. Jedida

Jedida Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    ack! I knew this story sounded familiar when my newbie gave me the link, and the second i read the first chapter i realized that I had read it before. Must have lost the link when I got this computer (arg). Anyway...

Great posts! Yea! Jag is safe! But I have a feeling that Soontir is going to mean some trouble for J/J! Awesome awesome stuff. More soon!

25. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Uppies!!! *skips through the thread for no reason* Wait! *fires her action writer* I actually do have a reason! I'm hyper! :p *hires a new action writer* hehe. You can ignore me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.