Spok, WA desperation...

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MystiqueKJ, May 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MystiqueKJ Jedi Padawan

I know, I'm an idiot, I've been told that many times, (especially today) but I'm still going to beg.

Does anyone either A) have an extra ticket to AMC's midnight showing, B) know of anyone who DOES have an extra ticket, or C) know of any possible way to buy a ticket, even though it's sold out?

I know I should have done this earlier, I totally spaced. One of my friends just left for the airforce ad another is getting married in a week, and I'm just a retard. But it's really REALLY important for me to see it tonight, downtown. Any possible suggestions? please?
  2. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    Hmmm... I don't know if we'll be able to help... I think our 10 tickets were spoken for... but you could always show up at the theater and talk to a few Spokantina people down there, At this very moment, I do believe that BeyardLem is at the theater, I myself will be heading down there in an hour or two...

-Hold up, I just got a call on my phone, and we may have one extra ticket, MAYBE... Keep an eye on these boards, or head down to the theater are my best suggestions...
  3. Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, take a deep breath.
    I had one extra ticket reserved for tonight and it is avalible.
    If you want to meet us at the AMC, I'll be there around 6, hanging out with the stormtrooper.
    Cool?
    Edit: And don't smack yourself to hard; we all are dumb at one point or another. Jarus would probably say that I'm dumb most of the time :D
  4. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
  5. Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Master

star 4
    :eek:98%
    wow, lower than I thought :D
  6. MystiqueKJ Jedi Padawan

Daramin, I love you.

Yeah, I can meet you around 7 to get the ticket, would that be okay?
  7. Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey, no problem.
    7 p.m. works out great.
    I'll be the weird looking one in a Jedi costume :D
  8. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    "I'll be the weird looking one in a Jedi costume"

I think you'll have to be more specific than that... :D
  9. Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Master

star 4
    Pick up on that, did you?
    I like to make things as painless as possible
  10. MystiqueKJ Jedi Padawan

Yeah, I noticed that too. But I figured a random person asking anyone dressed as a Jedi for an extra ticket would be rather conspicuous, so if I didn't find you right away, you'd probably find me rather easily. :)
  11. Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, by 7 a lot of people will have made their way into the theater (they're opening hte doors at 4) so I should stand out.
    But, to aid the finding process I will be wearing black pants, black boots, tan/orange Jedi tunic, I have short (think military style) haircut, glasses and will most likely respond to the name Daramin (it's more unique than my real name of Erich)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.