main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Destinies Entwined:Jaina's Journey/Nubian Son/Unmasked Soul (AU/PT/EU)COMPLETED! *4/22*Announcement!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by PadmeLeiaJaina, Aug 5, 2002.

1. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    PLJ: You're welcome. I dont think any other writer on this board has created such complex, lovable OC's that you did. it was you who inspired me to write Because I Could, my Jaina/OC fic, something i probably wouldnt have done if it wasnt for you. Btw Its over on the new board, Beyond the Saga, and it called Because I Could in case you wanna read. I kill Jag in it! :D

As for the post. It's ok, lets just hope im home on Monday night to read it. if not ill read it tues!

~MJ

2. SlowLearner

SlowLearner Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 7, 2002
    Here's an UP in honor of tomorrow's wedding post! :)

I'll be gone for a few days (goin' on a mini-trip as a b-day gift to myself), but when I return, the wedding chapter will be the first thing I read as soon as I can get online. Really looking forward to it! :D

3. lori71

lori71 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    Ba da da-dum
    Ba da da-dum
    (Well...that's supposed to be the opening chords of the wedding march.) :p

Can't wait for the wedding chapter. You're a true romantic and it really comes through in your writing!

4. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Sebulba

Yeah- he's got a bit of the Indy look to him I guess. I like the Leia pic too- I think it's a great rendition of her.

Master_Jaina

it was you who inspired me to write Because I Could, my Jaina/OC fic, something i probably wouldnt have done if it wasnt for you.

Woohoo! Hey my job is complete if I can inspire others to write O/Cs to go with our favs :D Maybe in my writing hiatus, I'll give it a look over. :)

Slowlearner

Enjoy your break, I know you deserve it!

Lori

You're a true romantic and it really comes through in your writing!

Well I guess that's true :)

Ok guys here it is- dum, dum, da, dum....

Chapter 51

?Relax, will you?? Anakin said to his pacing older brother. ?You?re gonna walk a path right through the floor.?

Not paying any attention to any of the guests, being either alien, human, or droid, who filled the grand ceremonial hall, Jacen nervously twitched and walked in circles in front of the alter. Exasperated, Jacen said, ?I just know something bad?s going to happen.?

?Right, something bad will happen, like you passing out flat on your face if you don?t chill out,? Anakin replied, smoothing out the wrinkles in his Jedi robe. With all three men in the main party as Jedi, Jacen had decided they should all wear their robes.

Jacen?s brows peaked, and he tugged on his right sleeve collar, gulping he said, ?Blast it, you?ve got a point there.? Staring at his brother, Jacen wondered who turned up the heat in the room. He then questioned his own judgment for deciding to wear their dark robes that just absorbed the heat from the lights in the hall. A flash of a furry paw in the crowd caught Jacen?s eye and he returned a wave to Lowbacca. Trying to distract himself from his immediate misery, Jacen said, ?You know what? I know what the problem will be- you?re so blasted tall nobody?ll be able to see me up here.?

Slapping Jacen hard on the shoulder, Anakin smirked and rolled his eyes, ?Yeah, sure. That?s it I?m going to ruin your wedding.?

Returning to pacing, Jacen missed Anakin?s sarcastic come-back. Anakin turned and signaled his father from the far end of the room. Han left the side of some of Leia?s Naberrie cousins to approach the alter.

?What?s up, Anakin?? Han asked.

Jutting his thumb at the jittery groom, Anakin nodded his head in his brother?s direction. He whispered, ?He?s driving me nuts. Is there anything you can do for him??

?Well I suppose I could roust up a couple shots of Corellian brandy for him to throw back, that should calm his nerves,? Han replied, clapping his hands on the pocket of his black dresscoat. ?Darn, don?t have a flask on me.? Winking, and slapping a hand on Anakin?s arm, Han approached his oldest son.

Anakin walked away from the alter to assist Marxx with seating guests and stopped half way down the row to lean in to talk to Tenel Ka. Wearing a long, formfitting, lilac dress, the Hapan Princess appeared to belong in the royal palace. He grinned and whispered to her, ?He?s as nervous as a Hutt at a gambler?s anonymous meeting.?

?Poor, Jacen. What is he so worried about?? Tenel Ka asked, taking Anakin?s hand.

Sliding in beside his lady-love, he gently ran a finger down her muscular arm, sending delightful quivers through Tenel Ka?s body. Flashing smoldering blue eyes in the flushed Princesses direction, he said, ?He thinks something bad?s gonna happen.?

?Did he receive a premonition from the Force?? Tenel Ka asked, eyes full of worry.

Grinning with a lopsided smile, Anakin replied, ?No, just nerves.?

Anakin leaned forward, covered the right side of Tenel Ka?s cheek and lightly brushed Tenel Ka?s lips with his own, savoring their silky, warmth. Tenel Ka returned his kiss with equal affection. Anakin frowned as someone loudly cleared his throat nearby. Breaking from Tenel Ka, Anakin turned his gaze towards Marxx who rocked lightly on his feet, grinning broadly. The youngest Solo turned in his seat and stood up, gazing at the older w

5. ChaseherChiss

ChaseherChiss Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2002
    WOW...Your writing has been a gift to us PLJ!

That post was absolutely beautiful!

Chase

6. -thor-

-thor- Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 15, 2002
    ?And THIS is why the girl should be allowed to do this first!?

WUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... *-thor- falls off his chair, rolling on the floor laughing his a** off*

7. lori71

lori71 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    Sigh...simply beautiful...PLJ, You have really out done yourself. I just can't put into words how much I have enjoyed this story.

You are my oxygen
    I loved this bitter-sweet line. As soon as I read it, our Ani popped into my head, "I can't breathe." Such a contrast... It's amazing what happened once the Jedi acknowledged the simple need for love.

Amazingly well done!

8. Sebulba2179

Sebulba2179 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    ::shakes head::

I don't know what to say.

Always have I felt that Jacen and Raven, as a couple, were ten times as beautiful as Jaina and Marxx. I couldn't quit snickering when Jacen passed out, couldn't quit rubbing my hands when they were meeting at the altar, couldn't quit sighing contentedly when they were reciting their vows. How you manage to continue pouring such profound beauty into one post after another, I think none of us will ever understand.

Then again, if you ever gave away your secret, then I wonder if any of us would ever be able to roll in the loveliness of every chapter.

?Solo- I?ve been solo my whole life- and now that I?m forever connected to you, that is my last name. We should change it to Double,? Raven said, grinning.

[face_laugh] Nope, I don't think Han would be impressed by that at all! [face_laugh]

9. Altaira

Altaira Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 2002
    Wonderful wedding, your lovely descriptions of the ceremony, their emotional states and love made it nice to read. It has the playfulness combined with a serious nature that has kept me reading all this time.

The Queen?s description of the Nubian culture was interesting. I?m sure the Queen has something good planned for them. And, I even forgot about the people outside until the thunderous roar.

Congratulations Jacen and Raven! Now, on to the PARTY! 8-}

10. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Chase

Thank you, and glad you enjoyed!

Thor

Uhhh... you ok now? ;)

Lori

I loved this bitter-sweet line. As soon as I read it, our Ani popped into my head, "I can't breathe." Such a contrast... It's amazing what happened once the Jedi acknowledged the simple need for love.

You know, my Beta Scott said the exact same thing w/ that line about reminding him of Anakin. Never even occurred to me. Goes to show you I just think like GL I guess ;)

Sebulba

How you manage to continue pouring such profound beauty into one post after another, I think none of us will ever understand.

Then again, if you ever gave away your secret, then I wonder if any of us would ever be able to roll in the loveliness of every chapter.

[face_blush] [face_blush] Sheesh [face_blush] [face_blush] Guess I've just had a lot of pent up creative energy that I've let bubble out onto my pages here. Thank you for the lovely compliments. Each of us writers have our own strengths and weaknesses. You definitely win for being an action-guru! [face_mischief]

(To all my readers- go check out Sebulba's New Empire story in the New Beyond the Saga forum- he is a master at writing pod-racing. And there's a certain girl in it who might remind you a bit of our leading lady from US [face_mischief] Here's the link: Click here! )

Altaira

It has the playfulness combined with a serious nature that has kept me reading all this time.

Oh of the things I've tried to achieve w/ J&R's relationship is humor, since that's really what kicked them off in the very beginning. They were just a lot more playful and fun overall than J&M -who tended to be more mature about things. I'm glad you enjoyed the playfulness I added into the chapter! :)

The Queen?s description of the Nubian culture was interesting. I?m sure the Queen has something good planned for them. And, I even forgot about the people outside until the thunderous roar.

Hee hee- luckily R&J forgot about the crowd too.

What will happen in the last chapter? Humm... will have to wait and see....

11. qingauk

qingauk Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2002
    PLJ.. the vows spoken and your description of the emotions was just beautiful. No words that I could use to praise you do justice to your gift of communication and imagery( if that is the correct word!!)
    Q

12. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    *wipes tears from her eyes* Yes I was crying, that entire wedding was so beautiful and i thought Jaina and Marxx's was great but this one . . . wow.

Once I started reading Jacen's vow I had tears in my eyes. I could imagine the movie behind it where the music would reach a crescendo but i imagine all of us either found or want to find that someone who is our angel, who is the world to us. And the way you wrote Jacen's vows just made me think that I am lucky to have the friends and family i have already. Now I'll compare every guy i date to your Jacen :D

However I started reading Raven's vow and I started crying. My mom remarried 8 years ago today and i think reading both those vows reminded me of when my stepfather came into my life then. Im crying right now thinking about it. But the way you wrote it just made me think about that day 8 years ago when i was 8, standing there watching my mom get married. Little did i knwo that 8 years later I would have moved to FL with two adorable little brothers and doing what i do. It's amazing that i read this today PLJ, because it was just the right time to read it. It brought back those memories of that day where I was included . . . I know it sounds funny but reading it brought memories back and tears to my eyes. See what you do PLJ?

:D

did i mention it was a great post?

~MJ

13. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Qingauk

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed the wedding. I knew it was going to be hard to top Jaina and Marxx's so it's why it took me a little longer to write it.

Master Jaina

<<Hands over a hanky>> Now blow your nose, dear.

Once I started reading Jacen's vow I had tears in my eyes. I could imagine the movie behind it where the music would reach a crescendo but i imagine all of us either found or want to find that someone who is our angel, who is the world to us. And the way you wrote Jacen's vows just made me think that I am lucky to have the friends and family i have already. Now I'll compare every guy i date to your Jacen

Oh dear lord! I don't know if guys who are that amazing truly exist beyond the pages of literature. Do they? I've only known a few who partly resemble Jacen and myself would only pray to find myself a guy who could love me as completely as Jacen does Raven.

Earlier in my story- people began to think that Jacen's love for Raven might have seemed a bit obsessive, or possessive. I wanted to bring this to a conclusion to remind everyone that the heart knows what it wants- and if it is seperated from the one it needs most- it gets hungry and lonely. With Raven back in his life, Jacen is complete... it's much like Anakin and Padme in that respect. Anakin's only completely happy and at peace with himself when he's with Padme.

Course- no going darkside in this tale ;)

Glad you enjoyed and that I could help you remember happy times :)

BTW all- I have just finished the final chapter. I'm not sure when I'll post it yet... Possibly on the weekend... I'll have to get it back from my beta. Ch 52 will conclude Unmasked Soul and then there will be an epilogue to follow to bring the entire Destinies Entwined Trilogy to an end.

14. Altaira

Altaira Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 2002
    <<Hands over a hanky>> :_|

you do have more tissues... this has been a great ride!

15. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    WARNING: TRICKSTER WAS VERY, VERY, VERY HYPER EVEN BEFORE SHE READ THE POST. THE POST DIDN'T EXACTLY CALM HER DOWN. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

?I just know something bad?s going to happen.?
    ?Right, something bad will happen, like you passing out flat on your face if you don?t chill out,?

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] of course, and we all know Anakin will be this smooth at HIS wedding? :p

loved all the stuff about jacen?s nerves?and anakin was being highly amusing :D have I mentioned before that I LOVE your anakin? Cuz I do [face_love] I really do [face_love]

whoa whoa whoa?should I be worried about this ANALISE? Is this your way of letting my theory mind know ahead of time that tk and anakin aren?t going to work out and there?s going to be a LOVE TRIANGLE going on on top of the consort thing?????!!!!!!!! PLJ, if you ARE thinking that (and you better not, cuz TK and Anakin are made for each other [face_love] :mad: ) I assure you, there are enough ties between the Racees and the Solos! You don?t need to venture further into the ?destinies entwined? stuff! (and yes, this is Trickster opening her big mouth and reaffirming her reputation as ?spaz girl? :p )

?Tell me you didn?t see all those people out there!?

[face_laugh] and everyone was worried about RAVEN fainting or something! :p man, jacen?s freaking out! And fainting!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] (through giggles) poor ? jacen! [face_laugh] some jedi master! 8-} I can just imagine a (open-minded and about-to-be-married) Jedi Master from the Old Republic (ok, so the OR thing isn?t exactly necessary, any era will do :p ) thinking ?the power to move objects with a mysterious energy that only a few people can feel, fight like a mad man with anywhere between 1-3 lightsabers, being able to control the weak-minded (etc, etc) is nothing compared to being able to get through your own wedding?? 8-}

Trickster is hyper. Can you tell? It must be bcuz my mind?s sending me on a high to keep me from feeling grief that DE is almost over?ooh?I feel dizzy?look at all the pretty colours, people? *laughs insanely*

Ooooooooookay?I need to get off whatever I?m on?

PLJ ? one minute. I?m gonna go?.try to calm myself down or?something and laugh?and laugh and laugh and laugh and Trickster is giddy oh no this can?t be good for the world?

*comes back several hours (ok, minutes, but it SEEMED like hours ;) ) and about three thousand valium later*

ahhh?and Trickster is CALM.

*glares at post in annoyance*

?and Trickster will stop referring to herself in third person.

ML: you?re so mean!!

?And Trickster will stop letting her multiple personalities get the better of her! :mad: [face_plain]

*glances around at all the people who are giving her weird looks* um?I don?t suppose I?ll be allowed some of the wedding cake now?

Some random, intelligent, MATURE person (ML (sarcastically): *probably an PARENT cuz we all know they?re PERFECT?just because they have the PRECIOUSSS (computer time! :_| ) to give and take whenever they wish does not mean they should?* Trickster: *shut up ML, I don?t need you in my head*) [just a reminder that this is the mature person talking now]: giving Trickster sugar = a very, very bad idea?

Oooooooooooook?just ignore me?finished english project + um?something really weird that only happens in Trickster?s mind (yeah, yeah, I know; what else is new?) + theories + lack of updating on her fics + thinking about her Jaina/OC and Kyp/OC pairings that will eventually come up (the ones she?s not supposed to be admitting to? [face_plain] ) + general insanity = one very ooooooooddddd Trickster

And we?re back to the review ladies and gentlemen! (come on, you know you all love me :D I liven up your boring days with my spaz-posts [face_mischief] )?

Aw?just read the part with Ben?running to mara?I did the same thing at my aunt and uncle?s wedding (well, kinda) [face_blush] I was four and the flower girl?half way down the aisle (or something like that) I saw my mom and I decided I didn?t like the aisle anymore? 8-} after the wedding I walked up and down the

16. Anakin_PadmeFan

Anakin_PadmeFan Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 17, 2002
    Fantastic post PLJ! I loved that Jacen fainted! [face_laugh] Poor guy. But I think one of my favorite parts, was the golden rope. Especially this part... your joined hands, held through this unbreakable rope signifies that from this day forward, neither of you are a singular person anymore. You are but one person, with one soul, one heart, one purpose. By joining hands under this rope, you both agree to never let anything sever your relationship. And that if any force comes along that threatens to interfere with your union, you will agree to battle against it together, as one united front. That was just so beautiful, and so true of the way it should be when two souls come together. - Always there for one another, no matter what.

And a possible chappie this weekend! Very, very cool! :D

17. SlowLearner

Aug 7, 2002
    Well, I'm back! :D Nobody probably cares, but since my ego knows no bounds, I thought I'd announce it anyways. :p

What a wonderfully romantic chapter, Nubian Queen! [face_love] The wedding ceremony felt like a true celebration of love and marriage. After all the hardships and separations that Jacen and Raven had to endure, it's immensely satisfying to see them finally tie the knot and have such a grand "fairy tale" wedding. :)

There are so many things that I like about this chapter. I would list them all, but I'd probably end up copying and pasting the whole chapter. LOL So I'll just select one passage that moves me the most:

?Please be seated,? the Holy Man asked the wedding guests. Collectively they sat down. Suddenly, Raven felt very exposed at the front of the alter. Jacen watched as her bouquet slightly quivered under her white knuckled grasp. Gingerly, he reached across their distance and placed his warm hands on top of her own and entwined their fingers. Raven?s smile widened as she sensed Jacen?s calm and strength radiating through the Force. Lightly closing her eyes, she inhaled a deep breath and relaxed.

I find this passage to be quite touching because it reminds me of the early stages of their relationship. During her darkest times, Jacen has always been a source of strength and inspiration for her. I'm glad to see that this still holds true. Also, I'm impressed by how Jacen overcame his own initial anxiety in order to be strong for Raven. What a wonderful guy... [face_love]

Ben and Krishta were so cute, too! I get the feeling that Krishta really enjoys being the center of attention. [face_laugh] And as usual, Anakin was so cute as well (but in a sexy way, of course ;) )

All in all, what a happy, glorious day. And to think, it's not over yet...Yay! Can't wait to see what the Queen has planned for the newlyweds. :D

18. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Altaira

<<Hands over hanky>>

Trickster

Hee hee hee.... <<With worried expression approaches spazzed out, hyper girl, and snatches bag of sugar out of her curled fingers...watch fascinated as her face contorts in horror. I recoil as she screams "MY PRECIOUS!">>

Ok- let's see if I can address much out of these prolific ramblings:

1) Analise is older than Chariss, Anakin likes older women- just not THAT much older. No worries there w/ her. I know it was eons ago I mentioned her- I had her come to the wedding to show that she decided to come out of hiding.

2) ?the power to move objects with a mysterious energy that only a few people can feel, fight like a mad man with anywhere between 1-3 lightsabers, being able to control the weak-minded (etc, etc) is nothing compared to being able to get through your own wedding??

LOL! So true [face_laugh]

3)I have this mental image of the big bad queen standing over jacen and just daring him to say otherwise?either that, or jacen got caught with his hand in the cookie jar? (still out of silly faces! )

Hee hee- now that IS funny! [face_laugh]

I love the continued commentary about running out of silly faces! [face_laugh] ROTFLMAO! The things you worry about girl! :p

hm?I could swear there was something ominous about that ?third party? bit in the Queen?s speech?*shrugs and glances at PLJ uneasily* but I?m hallucinating?of course I am?*nods nervously* yes, PLJ wouldn?t do that?

Methinks Trickster hit a sugar low...

?I just have one question: why was that an even better wedding than jaina and marxx?s?????!!!! *starts to rant, then stops and smiles sweetly* I?m a good Trickster?obviously, it?s because you?re working up for tk and anakin?s MIND-BLOWING marriage I can live with that

Hee hee- sorry- mostly has to do w/ the fact that I've just become a better writer. Considering this wedding was officiated by the Queen and held in the capital building, it had to be more grand and elaborate than J&M's.

Anakin and TK's hummm......

OK- I think I just got exhausted re-reading that post of yours Trickster :p

A_PFan

That was just so beautiful, and so true of the way it should be when two souls come together. - Always there for one another, no matter what.

Well that is what a wedding is all about, isn't it? *Sigh* Glad you enjoyed the chapter. Mush overload... I know :p

Slowlearner

Well I'm glad you're back! :D And hopefully well rested!

What a wonderfully romantic chapter, Nubian Queen! The wedding ceremony felt like a true celebration of love and marriage. After all the hardships and separations that Jacen and Raven had to endure, it's immensely satisfying to see them finally tie the knot and have such a grand "fairy tale" wedding.

Yeah, they definitely deserved all of the lavish attention, didn't they? The little, abused girl (somewhat like Cinderella, huh?) got her prince and will live happily ever after [face_love] Complete w/ the blessings of the entire Galaxy.

I find this passage to be quite touching because it reminds me of the early stages of their relationship. During her darkest times, Jacen has always been a source of strength and inspiration for her. I'm glad to see that this still holds true. Also, I'm impressed by how Jacen overcame his own initial anxiety in order to be strong for Raven. What a wonderful guy...

Well Jacen did finally snap out of it. The poor boy was so worried things would go wrong on their day that he forgot that his passing out would probably spoil things. As always, he had to be there for his girl. [face_love]

Ben and Krishta were so cute, too! I get the feeling that Krishta really enjoys being the center of attention. And as usual, Anakin was so cute as well (but in a sexy way, of course )

Krishta IS quite a handful. If I ever get around to writing about her at the Jedi Academy- I think Jacen and Raven will find their hands full... Anakin is quite hot, isn't he? ;)

All in all, what a happy, glorious day. And to think, it's not o

19. SlowLearner

Aug 7, 2002
    I just read Trickster's post. Hilarious stuff! [face_laugh] You have some funny readers, PLJ.

Anakin is quite hot, isn't he?

Oh, most definitely! :D I always seem to end up drooling like a baby whenever he appears in a chapter. Since he's gonna have the starring role in the next story, maybe I should go get myself a bib to wear so I won't get gallons of unsightly drool all over my shirt. ;)

Thank you all for sticking by me through the whole 8 months it took me to tell this tale!

You're welcome, PLJ! It's been a pleasure. :) And wow...has it been 8 months already? Time sure flies!

20. JABandeen

JABandeen Jedi Youngling

Oct 15, 2002
    Thank you PLJ for a great tale. I have not said much over the months, but have faithfully read each of your posts to all three parts of Destinies Entwined. I am still a little confused at times about who is really related to whom, but it usually makes no difference. The two weddings were in of themselves very unique and elegant. Not sure how Anakin and Tenel could top those, but then she is a Queen to be.

Throughout the 8 months of your writing, we have seen histories of planetary systems, interplanetary wars, reappearance of upgraded Imperial Star Destroyers, shape shifters (remember Grezilla?), despicable characters, a sort of Dark Lord (or female equivalent), true heros (old and new), histories and origins of families, been given insight into new areas of the Force including the possiblity simply stepping in and joining with it forever, a return to Pod racing, and of course considerable mush and romance.

I thank you for all this and hope you continue your writing which has certainly grown considerably since you began.

21. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    With worried expression approaches spazzed out, hyper girl, and snatches bag of sugar out of her curled fingers...watch fascinated as her face contorts in horror. I recoil as she screams "MY PRECIOUS!"

*holds head, shrieking "precioussssssss...nasty, filthy, stealing PLJ ( ;) )...*

*suddenly stops*

but...she did not get the TRUE preciousss...*holds chocolate closer* come, my preciousss...we must keeps you away from the nasty stealy writer... *backs away from PLJ*

:p

when i get hyper, not even KS and Jaid put together can hold a candle to me :p [face_mischief] [face_devil]

and i'm glad i don't have to worry about analise *big sigh of relief*...as long as there isn't a love triangle we can be sure ani and tk can end up together...we all know how much of a romantic you are, PLJ ;) :D

~TJF

22. Anakin_PadmeFan

Oct 17, 2002
    UPSIE DAISIE!!

23. Anakin_PadmeFan

Oct 17, 2002
    UP! to the top with you! :D

24. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Slowlearner

Oh, most definitely! I always seem to end up drooling like a baby whenever he appears in a chapter. Since he's gonna have the starring role in the next story, maybe I should go get myself a bib to wear so I won't get gallons of unsightly drool all over my shirt.

Hee hee! <<Looks, unsuccessfully, around for a bucket large enough for SL to drool into>>

Well you know- since he's gonna be the only stud for me to focus on- there'll be plenty to drool over. [face_love] Well so to speak- I mean he IS 6'6" afterall! :eek:

JABandeen

Why thank you for the lovely comments! [face_blush] What an exciting adventure this had been, eh? I am rather amazed at myself. Who'd've thunk I'd have written something this huge? Certainly not me.

(remember Grezilla?)

Uh- huh, and it doesn't surprise me that YOU remember her! ;)

Trickster

*holds head, shrieking "precioussssssss...nasty, filthy, stealing PLJ ( )...*

*suddenly stops*

but...she did not get the TRUE preciousss...*holds chocolate closer* come, my preciousss...we must keeps you away from the nasty stealy writer... *backs away from PLJ*

ROTFLMAO! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Darlin, I wouldn't dare try to steal your chocolate. I fear you'd bite off my fingers- and I need those to write! :eek:

when i get hyper, not even KS and Jaid put together can hold a candle to me

Well I've never read Jaid's posts- but I would say you've succeeded in matching Kyp-Side for nuttiness. Lord knows I didn't think THAT was possible.

and i'm glad i don't have to worry about analise *big sigh of relief*...as long as there isn't a love triangle we can be sure ani and tk can end up together...we all know how much of a romantic you are, PLJ

Sorry- I reveal nothing.

[face_plain]

You'll just have to wait, darling ;)

A_PFan

Thanks for the ups! :D

25. SlowLearner

Aug 7, 2002
    Hello! Just stopping by to give this thread a boost. :)

This week is sure gonna be a memorable one. Can't wait to see how the DE saga ends! :D

And that's a lovely icon, PLJ. NP really looks good in that one.