main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga ~*Destiny at Hand -A/A romance- *~ *Completed 10-12-03!*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Monica_Skywalker, Mar 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emperor_Joe

Emperor_Joe Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    BRAVO! BRAVO! BEAUTIFUL! ASTOUNDING! OTHER, MORE COMPLEX SOPISTACATED PRAISES!

2. C3SoloP0

C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 10, 2002
    Congrats on the finish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was awesomely done!!

Obi-Wan geting married was cool and I had the sae reation as Anakin..lol

"You are marrying Anakin's ex-wife! And..uh....he slept with her too...." lol..

An my twisted mind.... ;)

But this was great!!

3. Satoshi

Satoshi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 2, 2002
    Aww that was such a perfect ending!!! [face_love] :)

Awesome awesome awesome story Heather! You should be really proud of it. :)

4. Monica_Skywalker

Monica_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    CrystalKenobi: Thanks, I'm glad you liked it! :D A sequel? Hmmm, maybe sometime in the future. I think I'm going to work on something new before I attempt to continue this. I'll let you know when I do start something new, though.

Darth_Lex: a happy wrapup to all the terrible things you put these characters through over the course of it. [face_laugh] I guess I did torture these characters quite a bit! Thanks, I really enjoyed writing this story, and I think I learned a lot from it. :)

Joe: [face_blush] Thanks!

C3SoloPO: "You are marrying Anakin's ex-wife! And..uh....he slept with her too...." lol.. yep, that's the awkward thing about the whole situation. :p Luckily Anakin has Padme... :p Thanks! :D

Ryan: Thank you! :D

Thank you all so much for sticking with me throughout this story! :D You've all really pushed me to continue writing with your replies, and I really appreciate it. Thanks again! :D

5. Emperor_Joe

Emperor_Joe Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Hey we made monica HAPPY! PARTY!

6. Darthina_Christine

Darthina_Christine Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2002
    Guess what? I'm Back(ish)! And I am here to submit my last review (I've been to busy to do much... alas)

Anyways, that was a really quite cute and happy story! (I feel kind of bad for forgetting about it) I'm glad that Obi-Wan and Sabe *finally* decided that they did like each other... it's so happy that way... And for the Epilogue (s/p?) I could imagine Obi-Wan standing there in his Jedi garb while Keira Knightly (Sabe) standing next to him in full 16th century dress (like Elizabeth in Pirates of the Caribbean)... Hmm... my imagination sometimes likes to get a bit carried away...

Anyways, great Job! Too bad I wasn't here to read it when it ended :p , meh. it's all good! :)

7. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Joe: [face_laugh]

Christine: That's okay! :) I'm glad you liked the epilogue. Thanks! :D

8. Padmejedi7

Padmejedi7 Jedi Youngling

Jul 2, 2003
    Hey,
    All the posts were great Monica.
    Sorry I haven't been keeping up the posts.
    Been gone lately. :(
    Just wanted to say good job!

[face_love] Always, [face_love]
    Pj7

9. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Padmejedi7: Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed the posts! :D That's okay, I know that RL can get in the way sometimes! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.