main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~*Destiny At Hand*~ Ani/Ami *Post!! 3-2-03!*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Monica_Skywalker, Sep 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monica_Skywalker

Monica_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    Hi! I decided to try a second story on here! :) It's an A/A romance with a twist to it that you'll see later on.

Summary: Padme and Anakin have been married for six months and the Council knows that they are married, and is ok with it. They live together in Anakin's room in the Jedi Temple, and Padme is not Senator. Anakin still trains with the Jedi.

The edited version is located here on the Saga board.

A/N: ** are thoughts. I call Ani and Padme's home an apartment even though they live in the Jedi Temple, so I just wanted to make that clear.

Disclaimer: I don't own anything yet, so please don't sue me or anything.

Here it goes, please tell me what you think! :)
    Padme woke up to the sounds of rattling pots and pans. *What is Ani trying to do in there?* She thought, and put her head under her pillow in an attempt to go back to sleep. A few minutes later, another bang came from the kitchen, and giving up on sleep, Padme put on a robe and walked into the kitchen.

"Exactly how much racket do you have to make?" Padme asked as she entered the kitchen to see Anakin on the floor surrounded by pots and pans.

"I was going to make us some breakfast, angel. Did I wake you up?" Anakin said, standing up.

"Hmmm...I wonder."

"Sorry, I was being as quiet as I could."

"That's as quiet as you can be?! Sand people could be quieter than that!"

"Can you please stop the insults now?"

"Fine, if you promise that we can go out for breakfast."

"Why? I'm a good cook!" Anakin said, and Padme burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Anakin asked, getting slightly upset.

"You being a good cook!" Padme said between laughs.

"How is that funny? I am a good cook!" That only made Padme laugh harder.

"Ok, you keep on laughing, I'm going to go cry now." Anakin said, and began walking out of the kitchen towards the bedroom.

"Oh Ani, I was only kidding! Please come back, I'm sorry!" Padme said, grabbing Anakin's arm and pulling him back in the kitchen.

"Fine, but on one condition."

"What?"

"We make breakfast together."

"Deal." Padme said, and her and Anakin began making a delicious breakfast, consisting of eggs, pancakes, toast, and bacon.

Four hours later....
    Padme was alone in the apartment, since Anakin had to go train with Obi-Wan. She was used to being alone a few hours a day, and didn't mind it, because she knew that Anakin had to train as a Jedi. It was his dream, and what he always wanted to do, and she would never stop her love from achieving his goal.

"Angel, I'm home!" Anakin said, walking into their apartment.

"How was your day?" Padme asked as Anakin came into the living room and kissed her on the cheek.

"Great, but I have some news." Anakin said, sitting down on the couch next to Padme.

"What is it?" Padme wondered.

"I have to go on a mission to Alderaan to help with the government there, and I'll be gone for a few months."

"How many months is a few?" Padme asked.

"Five."

'Five months?! How can I spend five months away from you, Ani?"

"I know it's a long time, angel, but we can do it, I believe in us! We can communicate every week, and I'll be back before you know it!"

"I hope so. When do you leave?" Padme asked, almost afraid to know.

"Tomorrow morning."

"Tomorrow? That means we only have one night together before you go!" Padme said, obviously upset.

"Then we must make tonight as special as possible." Anakin said, and led Padme to the bedroom.
    Please tell me what you think! :) If I'm making any mistakes, please let me know!

~*Monica*~

2. anidanami124

anidanami124 Jedi Master star 6

Aug 24, 2002
    Good post

3. JediCami

JediCami Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    I like this story.Anakin is leaving padme? but then they wont be together.. just keep posting good!

4. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    anidanami: Thanks! :)

JediCami: Thanks! :D He's not leaving her, he's just going on a mission for a while. They're still in love and everthing! :)

There will hopefully be more tomorrow! :)
    ~*Monica*~

5. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    I like it!

6. yoda4982

yoda4982 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    good job, can i say one thing...you don't always have to use "said" its my only thing that i found i promise.

*runs away becasue he corrected a girl*

I was only trying to help

*another object is thrown at his head, he ducks*

Yoda

:D don't be mad at me :D

7. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Jazz_Skywalker: Thank you! :)

Yoda: It's ok, I'm not mad. I'll work on that for my next post. :)

~*Monica*~

8. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Just an up before I leave! :)
    ~*Monica*~

9. PadmeJainasolo

PadmeJainasolo Jedi Master star 2

Jul 5, 2002
    I just found this story.

uppers!

10. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Thanks! :) I'll try to get more up tonight!
    ~*Monica*~

11. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    I don't know if I will be able to get a post up tonight. I will try really hard, but it may have to wait until tomorrow night!
    ~*Monica*~

12. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    up!
    I will post more tonight for sure! :)
    ~*Monica*~

13. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
  14. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Jedi_Liz: Thank you! :D

Here's more! :)
    When Padme woke up, she realized that Anakin was not next to her in the bed. She quickly opened her eyes to see that Anakin was getting dressed. Then, she remembered why he was leaving, and jumped out of bed.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." Anakin said as he turned around to hug Padme.

"I'm glad I woke up. Why didn't you want to wake me up?" Padme asked.

"I didn't want to disturb you."

"But I want to see you off! I don't know how I would live if I didn't get to see you off and not see you again for five months!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't know. I have to meet Master Obi-Wan at the landing platform in half an hour, so can you please help me pack?"

"Sure." Padme replied, and started folding Anakin's clothes.

*20 minutes later...*

"All ready, Padawan?" Obi-Wan asked.

"Yeah, I'm ready, Master. Can I just say goodbye to Padme first?" Anakin replied.

"Sure. I'll be waiting for you in the ship." As Obi-Wan walked into the ship, Padme and Anakin embraced in a deep and passionate kiss.

"I am going to miss that a lot." Anakin murmered, a smirk on his face.

"Me too. I am going to miss you, Ani."

"I'm going to miss you too, my angel. Every part of you. I will think of you every hour of every day of the five months that I am gone." Anakin promised, kissing Padme.

"As will I. Please be safe, and return safely to me. I don't know what I would do if anything was to happen to you."

"Don't worry, I won't do anything stupid. I won't jump off a cliff or stab myself with my lightsaber, I promise" Anakin replied, raising his right hand, which caused Padme to laugh.

"I mean it, I don't think I could ever live without you." Padme whispered.

"Well, you won't have to."

"Anakin! Come on, we have to go now!" Obi-Wan yelled from the ship.

"I'll be right there!" Anakin yelled back.

"I got to go, love."

"I know." Padme replied, starting to cry.

"Please don't cry. I'll be back before you know it." Anakin ordered, wiping away Padme's tears.

"I love you so much, Ani."

"I love you too, Padme. More than you will ever know. A part of you will always be with me, and whenever I am sad or lonely or depressed, I will go to that part, and you will comfort me. I love you."

"I love you, too." The lovers shared one more passionate kiss, and Anakin ran aboard the ship, and it flew across the sky headed towards Alderaan.
    ~*Monica*~

15. Emperor_Joe

Emperor_Joe Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Awwwwwwww!!!!! What a Butiful story! I love it!

16. Jazz_Skywalker

Aug 3, 2002
    Very beautiful!

17. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Emperor_Joe: Thanks! :)

Jazz_Skywalker: Thank you! :)

There will be more tomorrow!
    ~*Monica*~

18. Anakins_Goddess_01

Anakins_Goddess_01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    WHY WASNT I INFORMED OF THIS STORY!

LOL Sorry.. I just can't believe a new A/A started without my knowledge .. I haven't read it all yet, but I will get to it.. Its great so far tho!! I am glad you are writing another tho... but it is hard doing 2 storys with school... But ur storys might not extend as long as mine has, but I hope you have good luck with both of them!!

I will read it tommorrow nite when i am done cleaning!

Great work Monica!!!

19. JediCami

Sep 2, 2002
    Nice post. Will they be away form each other through the whole story? i hope not. that was such a sad departure. but good job :)

20. yoda4982

yoda4982 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    i really don't have much to say right now so i will just say good post and i can't wait for more.

Yoda

21. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Anakins_Goddess: Thank you! :) Well, The Path We Take is getting close to being finished, but this story will be a long story, because I have a good idea for this one. :)

JediCami: No, they won't be away from each other the whole story, just in some posts to come. :)

Yoda: Thanks! :)

More today!
    ~*Monica*~

22. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Note: italics mean flashbacks
    Here's more! :)
    Anakin slumped in the pilot's chair of the transport and wished that they had never been assigned this mission. *Why did we have to go? Why?*

"Because the Jedi Council wanted us to go, and if you stop pouting, it will go by a lot faster." Obi-Wan suggested.

"I sure hope so." Anakin replied, and pushed the lever forward, causing them to go into lightspeed.

Space is cold, Ani.

Are you an angel?

I'm going to marry you someday.

As they traveled towards Alderaan, Anakin traveled back in time, remembering his life once he met Padme. He looked back on their conversations and their actions. Sometimes he smiled at the memories, other times he winced, laughed, and cried. It took three days to get to Alderaan, and in that amount of time Anakin had thought about nothing else but Padme.

Once they arrived on Alderaan, they met the royal family, King Snoau, Queen Buisse, and their daughter, Princess Caume. The whole reason that the Jedi Council had sent Obi-Wan and Anakin here to this planet was the three of them. They were greedy, disrespectful, mean, and hateful people. They got elected ten years ago because they promised something that they had yet to deliver: peace between the government and the people. They treated the people like slaves and had virtually all of the money there was on that planet.

"Welcome to Alderaan," King Snoau snapped. "Why are you two here?"

"You mean the Jedi Council didn't tell you?" Obi-Wan mused. He knew very well that the Council would say nothing. The three of them were going to be stripped of their titles and he and Anakin were there to establish a new government. Why tell them ahead of time?

"No, they didn't tell us anything." Queen Buisses retorted.

"Well, we'll tell you when we announce it to the citizens of Alderaan tomorrow morning." Anakin replied, a smirk on his face. He noticed that Princess Caume had yet to take her eyes off of him. *Great, the Princess has a crush on me. Just what I need. I wish Padme were here, she'd take care of that brat faster than anything.*

"Fine. We'll show you to your rooms now." Queen Buisses said, and led Obi-Wan and Anakin to the palace and into two rooms on the east side overlooking the garden.

"Dinner is served at seven o'clock, so you two can wash up and meet us there." Princess Caume murmered, looking at Anakin, and walked away.

"How are we going to survive the night here with them?" Anakin asked Obi-Wan.

"By staying quiet and staying away from the three of them," Obi-Wan said. "now, go get unpacked and cleaned up. King Snoau and Queen Buisses aren't very patient people, so we must be at dinner early to try to please them. They'll be out of here tomorrow."

"I hope so. That Princess is giving me the creeps. I am not sitting next to her at dinner." Anakin shuddered.

"Well, if you do, put on a smile and behave for one evening. She's not nearly as bad as her parents, and she's close in age to you."

"She's fifteen and I'm twenty! How is that close?" Anakin argued.

"Go and get ready." Obi-Wan ordered, and the two entered their rooms.
    ~*Monica*~

23. Jazz_Skywalker

Aug 3, 2002
    Very good...very funny!

24. JediCami

Sep 2, 2002
    WOW. looks like Anakin has an admirer. lol. i wish padme wopuld put her on her place. post soon.

25. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    caught up now......two more good posts. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.