main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~*Destiny At Hand*~ Ani/Ami *Post!! 3-2-03!*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Monica_Skywalker, Sep 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monica_Skywalker

Monica_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    Anidan: Thanks for the up! :)

C3SoloPO: Yea, Palphy being good is different...

I'll get a post up whenever I can, which is at the latest, this weekend! :)

Edit: Wahoo, 600 posts! :D

2. Darthina_Christine

Darthina_Christine Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2002
    Congrats on 600 posts! :D

UP!

3. C3SoloP0

C3SoloP0 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 10, 2002
    oohh....600!! Yay!!

I hope we get a post this weekend!!
    Happy Valentine's everyone!!!!

4. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Christine: Thanks! :)

C3SoloPO: Thanks! :) There will be a post tonight! :)

5. Emperor_Joe

Emperor_Joe Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Whoa I missed a lot! Wonderful! I see pain, suffering, probly a hint of self dout. I like it!

6. Satoshi

Satoshi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 2, 2002
    I'm long overdue in upping this. But better late than never I suppose...

Up!

7. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Joe: Thanks! :)

Ryan: Thanks for the up! :D

Here's a post! :)

Note: Ashieli is basically earth. It's not high-tech like the rest of the Star Wars universe, and uses simple things. So the houses that Obi-Wan and Anakin are living in are like ours. The 'cooling device' that is mentioned is a refrigerator.

~*Five years have passed since we last visited the planet Ashieli, where Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Ajani are secretly planning to rebel against the sith, one of which is Sabe, who is Anakin's wife. Padme, who is on Courscant, has been communicating with them frequently, continuing her conquest to become a Jedi Knight.*~

~*OBI-WAN*~
    "Can we stop now?" Ajani whined. My eyes fluttered open, annoyed at the disturbance. I was in the middle of a meditating, and I absolutely hated being interrupted.

"No, we still have an hour left."

I sighed loudly. "But why? I wanna go practice lightsabering!" I smiled at the use of grammer, and stood up. *I bet Anakin spoke the same way when he was little* "Oh all right," I caved, unable to bear the thoughts of what would happen if I said no. *I wouldn't be sleeping for a week. Knowing Ajani, some sort of creature would end up in my bed. Despite his pleas of 'I didn't do it!' and, my personal favorite 'Maybe it justa likes you better than me, and decided to get into your bed.'* I shuddered at the memory. "I guess we can do more later."

Ajani threw his fist in the air, celebrating his victory. "Yes! I'll go get Da-" Ajani stopped shouting, and cleared his throat. "I uh mean, Anakin." I nodded, and he sprinted out the door, in search of his father.

I smiled, and walked into the kitchen. I watched out the window as Ajani rang the doorbell of Sabe and Anakin's house. When Sabe answered the door, the smile I had been wearing instantly vanished. My heart raced like it does every time I see her. I stared at her, unable to look away. Knowing that she is the one that betrayed us all leaves me feeling angry and hurt. She took away all our happiness when she took Anakin, and I promise myself every day that I will get revenge.

*Get revenge?! What am I thinking? Jedi don't get revenge, they do what is right.* I sighed, and walked to the cooling device, pulling out pre-made turkey sandwiches. I put them on a plate, and set them on the table. When I glanced out the window, I saw that Anakin and Ajani were walking through the yards hand in hand, laughing. I smiled once more, knowing that one day in the future, Anakin, Padme, and little Ajani would be under one roof, living as a family. *They deserve it, and I will do everything in my power to make sure they do.*

"...and then I ran over to get you." Ajani finished as he stepped through the door.

Anakin smiled as he shut and locked the door. "Gave in again, Obi-Wan? I'm disappointed in you."

I smiled as I closed the blinds, making sure that no one could see us from the outside. "Hey, I am not getting into bed with any other creatures ever again. If it happened to you, you would understand what I'm talking about."

A chuckle escaped my padawan. "You're afraid of a five-year-old boy because he put a tiny, innocent little spider in your bed?" He glanced over at Ajani, who smiled innocently.

"It was a big spider." I objected, taking a sandwich from the plate.

"Uh huh, sure," Anakin murmered, his mouth full. "admit it: you're afraid of a five-year-old."

I nearly choked. "I am most certainly not!"

"Whatever." Anakin said smugly, glancing at Ajani, who winked.

"What are you two up to?" I asked, eyeing them suspiciously.

"Us," Ajani pointed to himself and Anakin, a shocked look on his face. "we're up ta nathing."

I cleared my throat. "Anakin, what excuse did you tell Sabe this time?" I said, changing the subject.

"Just that you needed some extra help around the house, and that I volunteered to help out."

"Didn't you tell her that one a few years ago?"

"Probably, but I doubt she remembered." he shrugged, taking anot

8. Darthina_Christine

Oct 6, 2002
    Aww! Ajani is soo cute :)

'Maybe it justa likes you better than me, and decided to get into your bed.'

That is one of the cutest excuses I have ever heard.... too bad I wasn't 10 years younger.... then I could stick some bug in one of my sibling's beds and use it [face_devil]

Great Post!

9. bobilll

bobilll Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Awwwww, Ajani is soooo cute! Hehe, little traitor, wouldn't want to say no to him either! Feel sorry for Obi-Wan, but come on, can't even take a spider anymore??

10. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    I'm gonna join in with the crowd here and say that Ajani is so cute, lol. :)

I'm glad that at least for now they're able to laugh and have good times together. I doubt it's last too long though [face_devil]

Great post! :D

11. Darthina_Christine

Oct 6, 2002
  12. Emperor_Joe

Emperor_Joe Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    All right everybody collective now, Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! How cute!

13. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Christine: lol, that would be funny! :p Thanks! :D

Bobill: True, but who wants a big, creepy, furry spider in their bed? *shudders* Thanks! :)

Ryan: lol :) Maybe, maybe not. ;) [face_devil]

Christine: Thank you for the up! :)

Joe: Thanks! :)

14. Darth_Lex

Darth_Lex Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2002
    Awwww. :D

Obi-Wan just can't get a break. Ever. As if it's not bad enough to have to train Anakin, he has to train him and a five-year-old with the same rambunctious spirit. Yikes!! Better him than me. [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Great post!

15. C3SoloP0

Dec 10, 2002
    aaaaaawwwwwwwwww.....
    I can just imagine the scene....Anakin and his little one together.....and then Obi....always has to deal with the difficult ones..heheheheh....not only did he have Ani, now he has his kid!!! Anyways, I can't wait to see what happens....or to read I should say.....

Why do I have the feeling that Sabe is going to find out?? I really hope not...I have a bad feeling about this...

UP!!!

16. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Darth_Lex: lol, true! [face_laugh] Thanks! :)

C3SoloPO: not only did he have Ani, now he has his kid!! lol, poor Obi-Wan! :p Thanks! :)

17. Darthina_Christine

Oct 6, 2002
    Upping this Yet again! :D

18. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
  19. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Thank you so much for the ups, Christine and Ryan! :D :D

~*Announcement*~

I'm sorry that I haven't updated yet, but I was swarmed with homework and tests yet again, and I haven't even had any time to even think about getting near the computer. So, I'm not going to be able to get a new post up this weekend at all, and unless my english teacher stops the homework, I won't be able to post until next weekend. Sorry for the delay. :(

20. C3SoloP0

Dec 10, 2002
    Argh!!! Evil english teacher!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But that's ok Monica!! We will wait patiently for your next post!!

21. Darthina_Christine

Oct 6, 2002
    Thats OK! I totally understand that you can't write a post because of lots and lots of homework... remember homework over Posting :D So its all good :D

22. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    C3SoloPO: Yea, I have 6 quizzes this week alone in her class! :eek: Thanks! :)

Christine: I love the colors, congratulations! :D Thanks! :)

23. Darthina_Christine

Oct 6, 2002
    lol Thanks! :D I like them too...

24. Satoshi

Sep 2, 2002
    Take all the time you need! :)

25. Monica_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Christine: You're welcome! :)