Saga Destiny of the Skywalkers I: Hope Renewed OT AU Completed

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi_BMK, Apr 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. RebelMom Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I'm glad to see this finished. I had just re-read this about a month ago and had hoped for an ending. I'm happy to see that you have sequels planned as well.
  2. Jedi_Liz Force Ghost

star 6
    Nice ending for part 1. I'm sure we'll see Han again. ;)\

You can PM me when you post Part 2.
  3. Teresa Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Dances!!!!! Many thanks to you for posting this, and it's good to hear that you and your muse are back! Your scene showing how Obi-Wan helped Luke deal with his guilt over the soldiers killed on the Death Star was just right....and Leia's farewell to Han was sweet too. Anankin and Padme's discussion was spot on, and if Palpy had good sense he'd find someplace to hide! Good luck with the sequel! :D =D=
  4. ccp Force Ghost

star 4
    Well done.
    I can't wait to see how this is continued in the next part.
  5. ZebulaNebula Force Ghost

star 5
    Awesome finish. So the Jedi are joining the Rebels in full ... about time. Looks like we'll have two romances in the second part. Can't wait for Part II ... sorry I missed a chapter ... I'm becoming as irregular as you ...
  6. Jedi_BMK Jedi Master

star 4
    Ocelotl_Nesto: I'm pretty happy to see my muse is back as well. At least until it starts breeding a litter of plot bunnies.

RebelMom: Sorry I kept you waiting so long, but at least I provided the happy ending you were hoping for.

Jedi_Liz: Can't keep Han away for long. No doubt about that. I'll send along a PM as soon as I post the beginning of Part II.

Teresa: Thanks for the glowing praise. Part of the reason this took so long was that my heart wasn't in it and I didn't want to put out substandard work.

ccp: Thank you. You'll see the progression in the sequel soon.

ZebulaNebula: I won't keep you waiting for too long for the second part. And missing a chapter isn't becoming as irregular as me by a long shot so no worries.

Many thanks to all of my readers. I hope to see you all in the sequel. Which I am happy to report will begin sometime later today.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.