main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Destiny's Eye (ROTS AU- Anakin is made a Jedi Master. Can he avoid his destiny?), new story link!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Rassick, Nov 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rassick

Rassick Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 26, 2004
    Thanks everyone! You can definitely expect to see more from me in the future, and if anyone wants to co-write something with me I'd enjoy it. But for now, if you haven't yet, be sure to check out my previous fanfics. The most recent ones you can find in my sig. :)

2. Pokey

Pokey Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 11, 2002
    That was such a sweet ending!

3. wee_jedi

wee_jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2004

wow! choice ending, gotto love the last 2 lines. awesome fic!

cheers

wee_jedi

4. Rassick

Jan 26, 2004
    Thanks. :D

5. JadeSolo

JadeSolo Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2002
    Would he achieve fame and prestige by living in obscurity with his wife and child?

No, Anakin thought. Besides, those things didn?t matter. Only life mattered.

:_| [face_love] I think those are my favorite lines in the story.

Bravo, Rassick! Loved the ending, and I really hope to see yet another story from you. :D

6. ulien

ulien Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 29, 2005
    It was a really great story. Amd it`s interesting to see Anakin, who wanted to be the greates Jedi ever, who wanted be the youngest Master in the Council deciding that there are more important things. Really, good strory, Rassick =D= =D= =D=

7. Rassick

Jan 26, 2004
    Absolutely! That's definitely one of the morals of the story. Family matters, and love matters - but not if you have to hurt the people you care about in order to get it.

Oh, and don't try to interfere with a perfectly happy marriage. :D

8. Rassick

Jan 26, 2004
    I've started the latest story, which you can find here. http://boards.theforce.net/Message.aspx?topic=22615529&brd=10476

9. Star_Drifter

Star_Drifter Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    After the Council treated Anakin, and his Padawan betrayed him, I don't blame Anakin for leaving the Jedi. [face_not_talking]

Nice ending! :)

Star

10. lost_jedii

lost_jedii Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2005
    Wow, excellent ending!! =D= =D= =D= =D= I loved how you finished it off, thank you so much for sharing! @};-

11. aldocassidy

aldocassidy Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 22, 2005
    That was such a great story Rassick. I'm so glad I found it and enjoyed every minute of it. Great twist on the events on ROTS, and even better ending. The Jedi don't deserve the prowess of the Chosen One.

12. Phoebe_Skywalker

Phoebe_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2005
    I just found this story yesterday. Awesome job. No one ever believes me when I say that the Jedi are morally corrupt and mentally inept. But you portrayed it so beautifully in this story. Yeah Anakin!!! He is definetely too good for the Jedi.:)

13. Rassick

Jan 26, 2004
    Thanks Phoebe_Skywalker! If you liked this you should check out Rendezvous with Destiny. :) http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/22615529/p1/?86

14. -Darth-Revan

-Darth-Revan Jedi Youngling

May 28, 2006
    Wow! This story is awesome so far, and I'm only on the third chapter. I especially enjoyed the part were Rorlak killed the scout as he pleaded for his life pulling the, "I have a wife and children!" card. Some of you might think I'm weird but I enjoy being the bad guy [face_devil]. I'm gonna start reading the rest . . .

15. -Darth-Revan

May 28, 2006
    ?Careful you must be when interpreting your desires, Lola. The pursuit of love . . . and passion . . . is a path to the dark side.?

That was a weakness in Yoda's knowledge [face_laugh]. Love does not lead to the dark side . . . Love can lead to fear and rage which can be control. That is the dogmatic view of the Jedi . . . They keep you from love. They say: "no emotion, blah, blah, blah". They block out all emotions. They should at least let you have the better emotions; love and attatchment, for example.

16. -Darth-Revan

May 28, 2006
    AWESOME story. Too bad the darksiders had to die . . . When I get far enough into my story you will feel the dark side's power!
    [face_laugh] Muhahahahahahaha!!!

17. Rassick

Jan 26, 2004
    Haha. Can't wait to read it, then. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.