main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Destroyer of the light - Seeker of Dreams - Obi,Qui, 27th Dec " Love Found "COMPLETE"

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Gkilkenny, Nov 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padmay_skywalker

padmay_skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

May 27, 2005
    *runs up and swings a chair and sits down with a bucket of popcorn* this is getting good![face_mischief]

you kno what...if might be me but i dont think that Xani is really dead, but that could be me.

so obi stays with the kids...not to ruin it or anything, but you kinda kno that qui is going to take him back, but i stil hopes he doesnt...[face_devil]

Keep it up Geri! you have an awesome talent!

2. AriaJediKnight

AriaJediKnight Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 9, 2005
    You go Obi Wan. That's why we love him. Well one of the reasons. Qui you mushugina. (Yes I'm Jewish.). Leave poor Obi Wan alone. He's been through enough. The poor thing. *Hits Qui Gon. Hugs Obi.* Me? Hyper? no way. lol
    Rachel

3. padmay_skywalker

May 27, 2005
    I'm getting mad at Qui...I just wanna hit him!:mad:

*Beckons Qui over here sweetly* Hiya Qui...*whips out a chair out of thin air*

TAKE THAT YOU BIG BUCKET HEAD!!!

*deep breath* Ok now i'm better!:D

4. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004

kenobiwanobi Thank you[:D]

obi_webbThanks. The fight scenes are hard, I go over them in my head, to make them sound plausable.
    Qui-Gon is stubborn and quick tempered.
    But that makes the story fun to write.:D

LilQui-Gon Yes he fell from a great height, and he is dead.
    More coming later today, or tonight, or tomorrow depending where you live.[face_laugh] :confused:

Star_Drifter I hope your shoulder gets better soon and
    thanks I will keep you posted with posts.[face_laugh] [:D]

I hope you weren't swinging at Ani when you hurt your shoulderO:)

Bastet Xanatos has his purpose and that is to be evil and
    die.[face_devil]He is such a good character to play with.
    Qui-Gon is just blind, and a little dark[face_laugh]

Jedi_TigrisThanks . It has a tendancy to follow the Melida/Daan line a little bit, not much though:D

EMPOROR_WINDU Thank you. I will post soon.:D

padmay_Skywalker Hi Glad your back, now let me see
    is Xanatos dead...ummmm OF course he's dead.
    He fell off a cliff.

Yep he's dead alright.[:D] [face_laugh]
    Qui might want to take him back, BUT.....[face_devil]

AriaJediKnight You hyper!! of Course when Obi is getting hurt, WE all panic.
    But where there is hurt ... there is comfort... O:)
    later [face_devil]

padmay_skywalkerTie him down to the chair and we will talk some sense into Qui.[face_beatup]

I do love Qui-Gon, I will have you knowO:)
    But I love Obi more[face_love]

5. padmay_skywalker

May 27, 2005
    Darn it! I was kinda hoping he (Xani) found a way not to die and was still alive and kills Qui on the plane but oh well...

Well of course EVERYONE loves Obi more!;) [face_love]

6. LilQui-Gon

LilQui-Gon Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 29, 2004
    Actually I still love Qui-Gon more! [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

7. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004

padmay_skywalker So you wanted Xani to hurt Qui!
    You evil person =D=

LilQui-Gon Your name actually convinces me that you love Qui-Gon more=D=

Obi-wan watched the ship disappear into space, he couldn?t think about that now, he had to get the young ones to safety.
    He remembered a spot where they could hide; he saw it when they came down the mountain.
    It was a cave; It couldn?t be seen from the ground it was hidden by rocks, and bushes.
    Obi-Wan didn?t have time to get acquainted with them, so he just whispered ?follow me?
    He led them up the track and helped them climb into the cave.

Once he had them settled in the cave he went back and gathered some food and blankets.
    He covered the entrance to the cave with some large rocks that he easily manipulated with the force.
    Obi-wan was confident no one would find them.

"What are your names and how did you end up here as miners? he asked.
    Obi-Wan wanted to find out how come they were working in the mines in the first place.
    Three of the group stepped forward and introduced themselves.
    Shandon, Terry. and Serge, were their names.
    Shandon and Terry were 16 and Serge was 15
    "We have been here for over a year, We were Kidnapped off a transport." Terry said.

"Our families dont have any idea where we are.
    We are watched constantly and any time some one comes looking for us we are hidden, until they have gone." Serge added.

"Most of the miners have come from very poor families, who cannot afford to search for their missing children." Shandon
    explained, and pointed to a tall young boy of fifteen and said ?He says he is from the planet Hagar his mother is the Queen.
    He has been here for a few weeks, and so far no one has come looking for him."

Obi thought (Slave labour and because they are young they last longer than older miners.)
    ?What will happen if they find you? Obi asked.

Terry said ?I am not sure, but every time some one tries to escape they disappear it?s like they were never there in the first place. No one talks about them once they are gone."

?What about the settlement over the hill. Do they know what?s going on?. ?What about the authorities.? Obi continued to ask questions.
    Serge answered ?We are not sure whose side the authorities are on ?Sometimes we are sent into the mines, in a hurry like some one is coming and the overseer doesn?t want us found.
    ?We are taken to a an abandoned section and sometimes left there for days, locked in?. He said.

Obi-wan felt sorry for them and now he realised that he had done the right thing by staying behind.
    They would have been caught, eventually, hiding in the hanger wasn't a very good idea.

He knew his Master was very angry with him for disobeying a direct order.
    But listening to the plight of these young people made him feel better about his decision to stay.....

Tahl woke to the sound of the engines, she had regained a bit of strength through force healing and the shoulder wound had stopped bleeding, she wanted to find Qui-Gon and Obi-wan.

She walked down the corridor and she could sense Qui-Gon in the cargo hold.
    She opened the door and was shocked to find the body of Xanatos laying on the floor.
    Qui-Gon was kneeling next to him.

She searched the force but could not sense Obi-Wan?s signature.
    ?Qui-Gon? where is Obi-Wan she asked.
    ?Qui-Gon? ?Where is Obi-Wan. she repeated.

?Gone? he said flatly.
    ?What do you mean Gone?" She walked over to him and pushed him around to face her.
    ?Tell me where he is?. She wanted to know.

?I left him on Dan tar.? He snapped.

?What! ? ?Why?? she said.
    Qui-Gon turned to face her. ?He disobeyed me, he wanted to stay on Dan tar, and he would rather stay there than be a Jedi."

?Both my apprentices have betrayed me.
    I didn?t want to have another apprentice I knew it would end this way."
    "Obi-Wan wouldn?t get on the ship. He wanted to help those miners.
    I threatened him with expulsion, if he didn?t obey me, So he left.? he said miserably.

Tahl shook her head in

8. maychorian

maychorian Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2005
    Amazing posts! I feel really bad for Obi-Wan. Tahl should take him as her Padawan. He deserves better.

Please say everything will be okay in the end? At this point I'm not liking Qui much at all, and I really do love the big guy! I hope he comes to his senses soon.

9. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004

maychorian writes
    Please say everything will be okay in the end?

GKilkenny answers.I cannot tell you that otherwise it will spoil the story.
    But I'll give you a hint.[face_thinking]

Sorry I cannot give you a hint.8-}

@};- [:D]

10. AriaJediKnight

AriaJediKnight Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 9, 2005
    awww...poor Obi. Well it serves qui right.
    Rachel

11. Bastet

Bastet Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    Great post, Gkilkenny! :D

Qui-Gon has once again made me really mad. :mad: I hope someone can knock some sense into him soon! [face_beatup] At least everyone else realizes what an idiot Qui is being.

I feel so bad for poor Obi-Wan! :(

It hurt to think he was a failure, that all he had ever felt or been taught was a lie. No Obi, it's not true! You just have a big buckethead for a Master! :mad:

Obi-wan shifted on his bunk and his sketch book slid onto the floor, as he looked at it, he realised what it was that he could do with his life. [face_thinking] So he's going to become an artist, or something like that? This should definitely be interesting. :D

12. rubber_band

rubber_band Jedi Youngling

Sep 5, 2005
    omg i am so out of touch ... i'm gone for like a week and a bit and so much has happened ... and Obi is still getting his butt kicked *sigh*

13. padmay_skywalker

May 27, 2005
    LilQui-Gon Can you still like Qui after this post? Tell me this?? Huh?:mad:

*mumbles*Still thinks he is a bucket head...

ANYWAYS...Well of course Geri, I wanted Xani to hurt Qui...I mean opps...

14. LilQui-Gon

Jul 29, 2004
    padmay_skywalker: [face_laugh] To tell you the truth, I do think Qui-Gon is a bucket head. Sometimes I wanna choke him until he turns blue. But I still love the guy, I can't help it.[face_love] He'll learn his mistakes later on. ;) I don't care what anyone says abut him, No one loves him more than me!

GK: Very nice chapter. Hopefully Mace will slap some since into Qui-Gon & make him go back to Obi. Keep em coming! ;)

15. Ani-maniac

Ani-maniac Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    I missed three posts! :_|

But I caught up! :)

And I noticed your comment about Darth Mom's shoulder. No, she wasn't swinging at me. :D It was just a small accident when we were sparring... ;)

And Qui-Gon... he.. grrrr....

*puts down shoe, picks up very heavy boot*

*stalks toward Qui-Gon once more* :mad:

Great work, I look forward to the next part! [:D]

Ani-maniac

16. padmay_skywalker

May 27, 2005
    LilQui-Gon Well...ok..I can live with you likeing him and still thinking he is a bucket head. That makes me happy.

Just poping this up so every one can see it.

17. LilQui-Gon

Jul 29, 2004
    padmay_skywalker: Thanks for understanding. :D

18. padmay_skywalker

May 27, 2005
  19. Star_Drifter

Star_Drifter Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    I managed to hurt my shoulder, and I cannot do my usual reviews for a while. I don?t want to stop reading, but I can only type with one very tired hand. [face_frustrated]

When you don?t see this, you?ll know I am better.

Yes, Ani and I were sparring with our lightsabers... [face_mischief]

That Qui-Gon! :mad:

Never mind the boot, Ani, he has a rock for a brain! It would just bounce off that thick skull of his! :rolleyes:

Obi-Wan the artist! Very interesting!

Great update! [face_dancing]

20. padmay_skywalker

May 27, 2005
    You kno what...i think this month is "Hurt Some Part of Your Arm" month. Seriously! Almost everyone i kno has hurt some part of their arm! including me...

hmmm

Well i hope your shoulder gets better!

21. Star_Drifter

Star_Drifter Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    padme_skywalker, you hurt your arm too? :eek:

I hope it gets better soon! [:D]

Thank you for your kind wishes! My shoulder is actually feeling a little better today. :)

Is it 'National Hurt Your Arm Month'? [face_thinking]

Should we all shout, like Anakin and Luke, "Could somebody please give me a hand!" :D

[face_whistling]

22. padmay_skywalker

May 27, 2005
    Star_Drifter- I'm glad your arm is feeling better!:) Mine is also.

But still I must do this...wait for it...wait for it...

"CAN SOMEBODY GIVE ME A HAND?"[face_talk_hand]

Ok now i'm better;) :p

23. jodiwent

jodiwent Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    I love Qui too, but he can be such a BUCKETT HEAD :mad: Especally in Gkilkenny stories:D

Soooo, what is going to happen to Obi:confused:

24. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    maychorian Tahl would be a nice Master but maybe to soft
    for Obi-wan.
    I'll try not to keep you in suspense for too much longer
    Things may improve.:D

AriaJediKnight Famous last words
    Awww poor Obi !! But he's so cute and when he is sad we can comfort him right?:D

Bastet Thanks. Eventually he will get some sense knocked
    into him ..But will it be too late[face_devil]

Mmmm an Artist ...Now there's an idea.[face_idea]

rubber_band I hope you were gone for a week and a bit
    on a holiday?
    Holidays are great.[face_dancing]
    Dont worry I am going to kick more butt shortly:D

padmay_skywalker and LilQui-Gon
    You are both right Qui-Gon is a buckethead sometimes.
    and he anoys the force out of me.
    But he still has a place in my stories because Obi wouldn't be Obi without Qui.8-}

Ani-maniacI understand why you missed three posts
    it is hard to read when you are rubbing lotion into
    poor Darth Moms shoulder.
    Keep up the good work and be carefull sparing

Wow you have taken up the heavy boot Watch out Qui
    [face_dancing] [:D]

Thanks padmay_skywalker I'm glad that
    [:D] makes you happy

LilQui-Gon Every one loves someone[:D]

Star_Drifter Keep massaging the shoulder
    I will send Artist Obi over to rub it for you.!!=P~

padmay_skywalker Star_Drifter

I hope "National hurt your arm month" isn't catching [face_worried]

jodiwent Ummm have I got a reputation for always making
    Qui-Gon a buckethead ...I must do something about that
    in my next story... MAYBE!!!8-}

@};-

When Obi-wan was nearly twelve he had excelled in Art and had received a scholarship to the Corrusant College of Music, Arts and Drama.

At the time he had said no, when Professor Kling had interviewed him.
    ?I am honoured Professor, but I have decided my path will be as a Jedi, even though I would love to study Art, my place is here at the Temple?. he had told the Professor.
    Professor Kling had given him an open invitation just in case he ever changed his mind.

Well it appeared that he had changed his mind. The first thing he did once he got back to the Temple was to contact Professor Kling, the man was very pleased that Obi had changed his mind and was going to enrol at the college.
    He told the Professor that it would be a couple of days before he could come, as he had to say his goodbye?s first.

Obi-Wan felt a great weight lift from his soul once he had made the decision to change his life's path.
    He wasn?t sure how Master Yoda would take his decision, but he knew he could not stay At the Temple any longer.

He presumed he was no longer an apprentice as he hadn?t spoken to Master Jinn since he had come back from Dan tar.

Obi-wan didn?t want another Master, he had been through enough pain and humiliation with Qui-Gon.
    Besides there wasn?t any Masters looking for an apprentice at the Temple just now.

The council had moved Obi-wan into the Initiates Wing to stay and had told him nothing of his future or whether he was being censured or dismissed, for being disobedient to his Master.

Obi-Wan certainly didn?t want to go to the Agri Corps.
    So enrolling in the college seemed like the right path to follow, and was the only logical thing to do.

Obi-Wan sent a message to the Council asking for permission to meet with them???.

^^^^^^

Master Jinn had spent most of his time preparing Xanatos for the funeral prye, earlier he had requested that Xanatos be allowed a Jedi Funeral.
    The council had denied his request when he first asked soon after he arrived back with the body.
    Xanatos body had been put in stasis until a decision could be reached about the disposal of his body.

Qui-Gon was walking out in the garden, the Council had requested his attendance to appear before the council again.
    He was trying to clear his thoughts before he went to the council chambers.

He had

25. obi_webb

obi_webb Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2005
    oh my, i was 2 posts behind! I WAS just going to read the one part, and read the next one tomorrow, but i was so absorbed in it i had to finish!
    glad to be caught up now! :D
    fantastic job! you handled obi leaving (just for now, i hope!) and qui's realization beautifully!=D=
    even though i am not a happy capmer with qui-gon right now, i still couldn't help but feel sorry for him. him being alone in his grief for xanatos, and then when he realized the mistakes he made with obi it was too late!
    terrific job as usual!:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.