main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Detail of the Jedi Council's end!

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother House' started by Jobo, Aug 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jobo

Jobo Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 14, 2000
    If you've kept up with my other stories, you know the JC ended. in this I'm going into detail of how it ended :)
    The end
    It was summer, yet a chill ran through the air. Vertical felt it. Everyone did. But they knew not what would happen. It started with a small troll. Mr.Neck laid the SMACKDOWN on that guy. Then there were more. Spambombs rained down upon the YJCC. In it, several members were caught. Kerr_Plunk searched for deltron_zero, but he was nowhere to be found. Who could've done this?! Vertical had taken down the barry troll. So it must've been another.
    A small man with a smile on his face sent another legion. It was chaos. Trolls marched forward, storming the JC. A small legion of men grouped together. It had become apparent who these people were, from their battle cries. They were the remnants of barry's group. Upon realizing this, the members of the Debo's Star Wars Memories Spectacular group joined together. They had long since vowed revenge for the banning of Debo. It had happened so long ago. In the battle, Debo was fighting trolls all around. But he never expected an attack from behind. Since then, the members of DSWMS had trained every day to combat any future trolls. However, in the interest of Debo's memory, they only combatted them with razor sharp and exact wit.
    AYBABTU, B'omarr, and some other members of whose names I've forgotten, gathered into a group. Silmarillion, Bithysith, and epic brought out the artillery... kaboomy boomy! Jobo... well, Jobo hid in his basement with his CDs and blankie [face_blush] .
    The DSWMS began to fight bravely. Little did they notice a figure approaching. At the last moment, AYBABTU turned around and raised his wit voice. But it was merely Debo. Everyone was shocked.
    "Debo! We thought they banned you!" B'omarr said happily. Debo smiled and said, "You think a ban can hold me?" The friends reunited, and fought bravely.
    I don't know how long we were out there, but the day grew long, and many were lost. Finally, the JC was lost to the trolls. Few went unbanned. As a lone Vertical walked away from the JC, flames spread around. The JC was lost... for now.
    END OF TEH TAEL
    That took a little while :) Well, I'm going to copy and paste this when I'm out of BB, so... yup.
    _jOBO

2. deltron_zero

deltron_zero Jedi Master star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Very cute Bo! :D :)

3. Debo

Debo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 27, 2001
    Those were the days when men were men. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.