main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Details of Costume Society of America

Discussion in 'Archive: King of Prussia, PA' started by Skidder, Jan 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skidder

Skidder Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2000
    Hey, I found this over at Sir Steve's Guide and since most of you are into it I thought I'd let you know.

http://sirstevesguide.com/news/?m=show&id=29865

Details of Costume Society of America
    Posted by stillakid on Jan 13, 04.

Iain McCaig, Concept Designer for "Star Wars: Episodes I, II and III," will present the keynote address at the 30th annual CSA Symposium in Houston on May 26, 2004.

The Houston Symposium Planning Committee invites you to join McCaig as he explains and shows his illustrations of the character and costume images he created for such Star Wars icons as Queen Amidala, Darth Maul and Anakin Skywalker. His designs began the creative process for these films even before the scripts were written. He has finished his design work on "Episode III," scheduled to be released in May 2005. An internationally known designer, McCaig's other principal design credits include Francis Ford Coppola's "Pinocchio" and Steven Spielberg's "Hook," plus "Terminator II," "Star Trek VI," "Dinotopia," "Sesame Street" and "The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles." He was recently approached to work on the next "Harry Potter" film.

An internet search of "Iain McCaig" produces over 100 articles about this multi-talented artist. KAY KING, Houston Symposium Co-coordinator, adds: "For our conference on 20th Century Design, CSA is proud to bring you the current concept/character/costume designer of 'Star Wars,' one of the 20th century's most legendary film series."

2. iycis

iycis Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 7, 2002
    I wanna go! :'(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.