main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Det, MI Detroit Fan Club T-shirts -you must read and respond, if you want one

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by FearAndBullets, Mar 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FearAndBullets

FearAndBullets Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 4, 2001
    UPDATE -
    So far i've a couple quotes coming in and jedi_blynnj is working on doing it herself -which would definetly save us money. It seems like it is going to be (I know some of you want 100% cotton, but I'm trying to keep the cost down and the quality up), 50/50 poly blend, pre-shrunk. I have a total of 10 shirts. The set-up fees for 2 screens (front and back) are anywhere from $55-$60 for both. One place quoted me $8 a shirt plus set up fees, 1 color = approximately $14 per shirt (white or gray) and 2xl are an additional $1.25. I've noticed a few new members and I'd like to get them into shirts too. It'll help bring down the cost of our first run. I'll check into 100% cotton. Please bring money to the next meeting. I'll have a definite price then and i'll arrange for pick-up towards the end of the month, so we'll all have them for the many events of May.

2. jediteddy

jediteddy Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 24, 2002
    Love the T-Shirt! Detroit has the most creative people.

Brooke - you are the knowledge girl. Now, can they make one bear size for me?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.