main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Det, MI Detroiter-made SW Vid.

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by DBrennan3333, Nov 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DBrennan3333

DBrennan3333 Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 5, 2004
    Hello, my name is David and, although I was never one of the real R2-Detroit go-getters (come to think of it, all I did was attend one discussion group before ROTS and write a few posts here), I still thought that the "last remnants" of R2-Detroit might be entertained by a little mini-doc I made. It's called, 'Obi-Wan Kenobi: Wacko Conspiracy Theorist?', and it's about how the PT is a deliberate, stated analogy for the countless false flag wars and terrorist acts in human history.

You can check it out here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_h41PEyU1w

Also....if anybody would be interested in a 'Star Wars' or science fiction book discussion group (meeting every month or so), I'd be happy to participate, and possibly even help with the logistics.

Thanks!
    David

2. MusicTrooper

MusicTrooper Jedi Master star 4

Feb 22, 2005
    at first a very well explained view of
    Star Wars plot and developement and parallels to
    various parts of history.

That ends in a series of still-photos that seem to comment
    on current politics or politics in general.

but did not make any sense to me....sorry,
    I just did not get your point at all.

hopefully, some R2Detroiter-s can set me straight:)

3. DBrennan3333

DBrennan3333 Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 5, 2004
    MusicTrooper,

I think that waiting for R2-Detroiters to help you out might be a long wait!

Really, I tried to make the video as cogent as possible, so there's not really too much that I can add to it that would make it more understandable, if you don't grasp it already.

The clips at the end are of an assortment of scientists, politicians, journalists, and celebrities who've all come forward - at great personal peril - and stated that their studies of 9/11 demonstrate that it was an inside job, a false flag event, just as the Clone Wars were. Because the title was 'Obi-Wan Kenobi, Wacko Conspiracy Theorist?', I thought that it would be appropriate to show some of the real-world analogs to Obi-Wan. That people who are dismissed, ad hominem style, as "wacko conspiracy theorists", are the real-world contemporaries of Obi-Wan Kenobi.

The final man in the video, William Cooper, was a famed patriot radio show host. In the summer of 2001, he had been predicting such a false flag attack (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy4EyBstOsA) and on September 12th, he sent his wife and three children to Mexico. He was murdered in November of 2001.

4. MusicTrooper

MusicTrooper Jedi Master star 4

Feb 22, 2005
    ref long wait___unfortunately, too true for the once great R2Detroit,

ref my thoughts that the point of this video effort was a political commentary,

thanks for verifing that.

after that,

no comment

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.