main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends - Devil's Play - Ben/Jys, AU, Romance/Darkness (Rewrite of 'In the Hands of the Devil')

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by SITH_MAYO, Jul 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SITH_MAYO

SITH_MAYO Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2005
    Title: Devil?s Play
    Author: SITH_MAYO
    Genre: Action! AU/ Angst / Romance/ Drama and Darkness . . .
    Keywords: Sith . . .

[This story is a sequel to a short Benella fic called ~The Lost Chosen~] ? [ideas taken and twisted from LOTF series in the making]

Summary:
    It?s been 7 years since Ben?s return to civilisation and the Jedi Order on Ossus. Since his return he?s been trained by his father-in-law, Corran Horn, and has become a full Jedi Knight at last.

Ben and Jysella are happily married and are soon-to-be parents. But the happiness the last surviving Skywalker has found is about to be torn apart by his nemesis Jacen (Krayt), and his minions . . . .

The GFFA is dead . . .
    And two empires now fight for the right to govern the entire galaxy!

On one side there is the tough but fair New Empire, which Emperor Jagged Fel and his wife Jaina Solo Fel have created.

And on the opposing side is the Sith influenced planets and systems, now know as the Regions of Shadow, controlled by the Dark Lord Krayt . . .

In between the two sides lies the decaying Jedi Order . . which has a weak alliance with the New Empire.

But will a temporary alliance save the Jedi? Will Ben give in to his dark destiny? Or will the Skywalker blood die along with the Jedi Order? . . .

Dramatis Personae

Jedi

Ben Skywalker ? age 39 ? Jedi Knight
    Jysella Horn Skywalker ? age 42 ? Jedi Knight

Corran Horn ? age 83 ? Jedi Master
    Mirax Terrik Horn ? age 83

Valin Horn ? age 52 ? Jedi Master
    Jiliza Hytt Horn ? age 52 ? Jedi Healer
    Jorn Horn ? age 15 ? Jedi Apprentice

Kriz Barlonta ? age 45 ? Jedi Master ? Grand Master
    Taylor Yunton ? age 25 ? Jedi Knight
    Jane El Latonne ? age 35 ? Jedi Master
    Nile Jivos ? age 22 ? Jedi Apprentice
    Claire Ricia ? age 24 ? Jedi Knight

New Empire - Imperial Royal Family

Emperor Jagged Fel ? age 57
    Empress Jaina Solo Fel ? age 58 ? Grand Imperial Knight
    Prince Markus Fel ? age 20
    Prince Nikolas Fel ? age 18

Jezebel Gabison ? age 27 - Imperial Knight
    Jukk Gabison ? age 29 - Imperial Knight

Others

Darth Krayt ? age 58 ? Grand Lord of the Sith

Lord Vycer ? age 29 ? Sith Knight
    Lady Xenissa ? age 35 ? Sith Knight
    Lord Jitzene ? age 23 ? Sith Apprentice
    Lord Corsenz ? age 19 ? Sith Apprentice

I hope you all enjoy! Comments always wanted!

[b]Devil?s Play[/b]

[i]
    ?The solution is not conflict. But conflict is necessary to bring forward that which will end this unbalance once and for all. Unity will have to be pulled from the ashes of betrayal, in order to make the foundation for a lasting peaceful era, of which a just and wise government can rule.

Everyone must obey the will of the Force, my will, or they will perish like those before them. Balance and peace will be brought to us.
    But now, I understand it will not be done by my hand alone . . .

A legacy is in the making . . .

Forged of two powerful bloodlines, stronger than any of its predecessors, burning with supreme command over the Force itself . . . a prodigy is about to rise.
    All will bow and obey..
    For this prodigy is to be the ultimate being. The One to destroy and save us all.

At last . . . the time for games is over . .

The future, at last, is almost here . . . .? [/i]

~ Darth Krayt

~*~

[b][~~Chapter 1~~]

[Old Coruscant > 21:03] [/b]

Through the busy city skylanes of what was once the great city planet Coruscant, the last living Skywalker raced and weaved his speeder within the buzzing traffic.

All around lights flashed, the cold air whistled loudly, and blurs of fast speeding aircars raced past the side of Ben?s dark red speeder. The city around him, one he knew very well, was dead and decaying. Coruscant had once been the centre of the universe for many.

But after the collapse of the GFFA roughly two decades ago, Coruscant h

2. SITH_MAYO

SITH_MAYO Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.