main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Devotion(post RS)- Jaina/Jag; Completed

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi-Princess-Solo, May 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jags_gurl

jags_gurl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    rotf!!!! how funny! hah, that's great! fantastic update! hehe! can't wait for more! :D
    edit: ooh, yay! i got the 100th post! :)

2. LadyMairead

LadyMairead Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    That was awesome. Definitely worth the wait! :) I love Jacen and Tenel Ka, and I can't wait to see Jag move into Jaina's room. I wonder what Han will have to say about that, hmmmmm??
    Yay for JPS!

3. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Jedi-Princess-Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2002
    I'm glad you guys like it :)

JG: He he, I was gonna try for 100 :p Oh, well, maybe 200 will happen someday :)

LM: Thank you so much :) I'm writing the scene w/ Jag moving in now, and I think you'll like it ;)

More sometime tonight or in the morning :)

4. Jade243

Jade243 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    Excellent post JPS! I loved it.. I can just imagine what the reactions will be when they find out he's staying in her room..

EDIT: Ooo goody! :D Is it possible it could go up tonight? Or will we have to wait?

5. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Apr 24, 2002
    Jade: I'm working on it now so I will make sure to stay up as long as it takes to get it posted tonight, just for you all :)

6. jags_gurl

May 29, 2002
    yay! you are such a nice writer to all your fans :D... and, JPS, sorry bout taking your 100th post, i didn;t even realize it till it was too late! :)

7. LadyMairead

May 20, 2002
    I think I'll have to stay up tonight just to wait for your post. Homework, who needs it? (See what you've done to me??? :) )

8. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Apr 24, 2002
    JG: It's okay, I forgive you :)

LM: Awwwww [face_blush]

It won't be too long before it's up, so keep an eye open :D

9. Jade243

Mar 31, 2002
    :D I can wait :D

10. sith_lady17

sith_lady17 Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2001
    This story is wonderful! I spent the last hour reading it, and I love it! :)
    Keep up the good work! :D

11. Jade_Fel_Horn

Jade_Fel_Horn Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2002
    I love this story! More soon please!

12. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Apr 24, 2002
    Almost done with the next post :)

oooh, looook, new readers! Welcome :D

13. LadyMairead

May 20, 2002
    Oh dear. This was becoming frighteningly close to page 2. Postie tonight?

14. jags_gurl

May 29, 2002
    Please? *gives the cute-puppy-dog-look* Pretty please, a post tonight? ;)

15. Jade243

Mar 31, 2002
    I have faith that she will post again... she said she would stay up until she did...

16. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Apr 24, 2002
    I'm about to upload it :) It'll just be a few more seconds :D

17. LadyMairead

May 20, 2002
    Maybe if we all chant...

please

18. Jade243

Mar 31, 2002
  19. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Apr 24, 2002
    Jag Fel was breathless.

There were not many things that could take his breath away and leave him utterly speechless, but Jaina Solo was one of them.

He was laying in the dark of her room, running his fingers through her long, dark hair, with her head resting on his chest. He could tell she was asleep by the shallow breath that spilled onto his bare chest, and the gentle rise and fall of her small form against his.

Moonlight streamed in through the blue transparisteel behind the bed, bathing them in a soft sapphire light. The shadows danced across Jaina's face, and Jag felt a lump rise up in his throat at the sight of her. He traced her delicate features with his thumb, caressing her cheek tenderly.

She was so beautiful that she was breathtaking. That had been his first observation when they had met at Ithor all those years ago, and to Jag it seemed she grew more beautiful every day, but that day on the Tafanda Bay stayed with him. It had been a prelude to the most amazing experience in his life.

He wondered if some part of him hadn't fallen in love with her then and there.

He didn't know when he had fallen in love with her, though, all he knew was that from their first meeting, Jaina Solo had been the center of his thoughts. Three years later she still was.

It had not escaped Jag's perceptions that the terror that had seized him when he had thought Kyp was calling to tell him that Jaina was gone was more hideous that anything he had ever felt before. The thought of not being with her was unbearable, the notion that he could loose her filled him with unprecedented agony.

He had never before felt anything so strong and so fierce for anyone, and Jagged Fel knew what that meant. It meant that he could never be happy unless Jaina was in his life, he could never carry on if something were to happen to her.

It was for that reason that he had tired to resist her in the first place, to spare them both the pain that comes from loosing the one you love, but resisting Jaina was like resisting a cup of water after months wandering the deserts of Tatooine.

Unthinkable, excruciating and downright impossible.

Jag Fel knew the truth.

The truth was he could not bear to be without this woman who dared to challenge him, to test him, to love him. And watching her sleep, he knew with absolute certainty that she was the only woman he would ever love.

Laying in her bed, with her slender body pressed against his, her skin warm on his, Jag Fel was truly at peace.

Forget that in the morning there would be hell to pay, not just when her father found out, but when word got around that he had moved himself into her room to outmaneuver General Antilles' discipline. In the morning there would be consequences and concerns, and Jag and Jaina would have to defend themselves and their decisions not only to Wedge, but to her family as well.

No to mention Kyp, Jag thought with a sigh. He hoped that the Jedi Master would understand, that he, at least, would side with them. It was highly unlikely that anyone else would.

Jag was not looking forward to telling Han Solo that he had moved in with his only daughter, but he knew that it had to be done, and the sooner they got it over with and made everyone realize they weren't going to change their minds, the better. Still, when Jag had jokingly asked, What's the worst he can do to me? Jaina had winced and muttered something about carbon freezing, and had Jag decided he definitely did not want to find out.

Jaina wanted to tell her brother first, and Jag knew without question that Jacen Solo would either be their biggest supporter or their biggest opposition.

He only wished he knew which one, but not even Jaina seemed sure. She had gotten quiet and stared out the window for a while, but Jag had not missed the murmured, I wish Anakin was here. Jag wished that, too, and not only because it would have made Jaina happy. He had a feeling that Anakin and he would have gotten along, based on what Jaina had told him about her little brother.

20. Jade243

Mar 31, 2002
    :D THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! That was a very excellent post! I love it.. You're going to make us wait now aren't you... that's ok though :D

21. LadyMairead

May 20, 2002
    *gasp*
    wow. speechless. like someone else we know, eh? :) heeehee. I love the part about han and carbon freezing. you're such an excellent writer, i really love this story. It's starting to amount to an addiction, actually... oh dear. but good post. great post. AAAHH! I want another one!!!!
    ok. calm. I can wait. A Jedi knows no impatience...
    anyway, well done, as usual. :)

22. LadyMairead

May 20, 2002
    and oooooh. they're getting married!!! ~sigh~ jag's so sweet.

23. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Apr 24, 2002
    So, what does everyone think?

There will be another post tommorrow morning, so keep your eyes open :) The next chapter is already started, so here's a sneak peek for those of you who stayed up with me this evening :D

Kyp Durron had done some stupid things in his life, but this was by far the stupidest.

Not to mention the most dangerous.

"Your father is going to kill me," he glared at Jaina.

She grinned. "I know. Is that going to stop you?"

Kyp groaned, wishing it was. "No. We're partners, if you're doing this, I'm in, too." He gave her a sharp look. "But if your father comes near me with anything remotely resembling carbonite..."

24. LadyMairead

May 20, 2002
    oh, the anticipation! it's going to kill me. but you're so good to us readers. we're getting spoiled, you know. what did kyp do?? aaahh, i can't wait!

25. jags_gurl

May 29, 2002
    wow-wow-wow-wow-wow!! *great* post! that was so sweet, i can't wait till tomorrow! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.