Devotion(post RS)- Jaina/Jag; Completed

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi-Princess-Solo, May 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade243 Jedi Master

star 4
    I have a new part up, JPS
  2. Jedi-Princess-Solo Jedi Master

star 4
  3. Jade_Fel_Horn Jedi Knight

star 3
    Wow, that was so great! I can't wait for the next part. And a sequel, awesome!
  4. Jedi-Princess-Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks JFH :D I take it you'll read the sequel? ;)
  5. Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    i can't wait to read the sequel!!!
  6. Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    i posted a new chapter for my story!!!! now, everyone here, please go read it, i need lots of people to review it to make me feel like i actually did a good job, because right now like no one's reading it (w/ the exception of Jade, JPS, and a handful of other people) and i feel like it's because i'm not writing very well. i mean, i found my story all the way down on page eight, today!!!!!! :_|

don't worry, i'm all right, i just had a lot of sugar a couple of minutes ago. hyperness is good!!!! ;) :D
  7. Jedi-Princess-Solo Jedi Master

star 4
  8. Jedi_Johnson Force Ghost

star 5
    I got my story updated as well. :) Well everyone, tonight will be the last time I'm here for about a month. I'm going off to work at scout camp, so I have no computer. I promise eventually I'll get caught up and posr again. Of course kowing you JPS it will take me a few days to get caught up. ;) See you all in about a month.
  9. Leah-Beth Jedi Master

star 4
    Aww... Jag did make it! Yay! Great posts, JPS! I can't wait for the sequel!

Oh, and FYI, I'll have the new chapter of Falling and Fallen up on ff.net in the morning!
  10. Jedi-Princess-Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    LB... YAY!!!!!

Okay, guys the final post will be up soon, and the first post of the sequel either tonight or in the morning ;)
  11. Kathryn Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey again. Awesome post(s). *sniff* And, as always, I'll be back soon, hoping for more.
  12. Jade_Fel_Horn Jedi Knight

star 3
    Of course I'll read it!

*Waves hand like Obi-Wan* You will post soon.
  13. Jedi-Princess-Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    Your wsih is my command JFH :) It's on its way ;)
  14. Jedi-Princess-Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    Jagged Fel sat on the edge of the bed, cradling his sleeping son in his arms.

"Amazing, isn't he?" Jaina asked softly, leaning her head against his shoulder.

Jag smiled at her. "You're pretty amazing yourself," he told her, causing her to blush slightly. It made him smile to know he cold still make her blush after all they'd been through.

"He's so little," Jaina murmured, gazing at their son.

Jag nodded, looking down at his son. It was still shocking to think that less than two hours ago, this little person had been inside of Jaina, and now he was laying peacefully in Jag's arms. The first hours had worn their son out, with family and friends crowding the room to get a look at him. The first group had, obviously, been their respective families, Kyp and Tahiri included. Jag had never seen his father and Han Solo get along as well as they had then. Proud gleams shone in both of their eyes, and Syal Fel and Leia Solo had both been moved to tears more than once by the happy sight in Jaina's arms.

Luke Skywalker had not stopped grinning since he came into the room. He, along with Kyp and Gavin, had run from the hangar with Jag, and Luke's eyes were bright and shimmering as he watched his great-nephew. Wedge had been close to shedding happy tears, too, and Jag had not missed the conspiratorial smiles pass between the two great-uncles. Nor between Iella and Mara, both of whom were now great-aunts. They were all going to spoil his son worse than a Kauti baroness.

Though they aren't the only ones, Jag thought with a smile. Kyp had been absolutely speechless when Jaina lowered baby Anakin into his arms, and Jag had never seen his eyes as wide as they had been at that moment. Jacen and Tahiri had taken turns rocking the baby, grinning at one another and at Jaina like they had just won the Kessel Run. Those two were going to be trouble, Jag had no doubt of that.

Jag's little sister Zena had cradled Anakin for a long time, her green eyes wide and wistful. Jag had a sinking feeling that she now wanted children of her own. Wik, on the other hand, had been content to watch, not wanting to hold something so small and breakable. Probably a good idea, Jag realized in hindsight.

Gavin Darklighter had given Wedge a Rogue Squadron blanket to put in the room, and had been pleased to no end to see that little Anakin was wrapped up in it. Piggy and Sharr had made jokes about going to gather the squadron and sit down to sew one with a Twin Suns emblem- until Jaina had pointed out they didn't have one.

"I'll make one up then," Sharr had shrugged. "Kid can't grow up wanting to be a Rogue. He's got to worship the mighty Twin Suns."

The rest of the squadron had sent holos with congratulations, not wanting to bother the new mother or the baby, and that had pleased Jaina to no end. Corran Horn, his wife Mirax, and Tycho Celchu and his wife Winter brought little gifts for the new baby. Winter had helped raise Jaina and her brothers, and had managed to hold onto one of their favorite toys from Anoth all these years. Seeing it had brought tears to Jaina's eyes, and she had hugged the woman fiercely.

The Jedi had been no less exuberant about their excitement. Ganner Rhysode and the rest of the strike team had all made a fuss over the baby, and Lowie had made Anakin a member of their Wookie honor family, which, oddly enough had made Han Solo grin and shake his head, muttering, "Doesn't waste any time, does he?"

Dozens of holos had fluttered in from the Jedi scattered around the galaxy, offering their congratulations, but the two that had meant the most to Jaina were the ones from Tenel Ka on Hapes, and the one from Kam and Tionne. They had let Ben say hello, and he had asked all sorts of questions, wanting to know when he could play with baby "Ankin". He had blown Jaina a kiss, waved hello to "Jaggy", and asked his Momma and Papa to come see him soon.

After that, Luke and Mara had decided to go to the Maw and pay their son a visit, taking holos of Anakin with them to show the students an
  15. Leah-Beth Jedi Master

star 4
    JPS, that was so sweet, I almost cried! Sweet family moment. [sigh] I can't wait for the sequel! PM me when you have it up!

And again, great fic! It's one of the best I've read! :)
  16. Jedi-Princess-Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks LB :D I will PM you when the sequel is up ;)
  17. lexu Force Ghost

star 6
    Awwe... So cute...

Wonderful story. ;)

So when's the sequal?
  18. Mira_Terrik Jedi Master

star 4
    EXCELLENT, GREAT, SUPER-DUPER POSTS! (I had to catch up three) They're gonna be parents! Yay!

Great job with the characters as always! :D

~Mira
  19. Jade_Fel_Horn Jedi Knight

star 3
    wow, I absolutely loved it, how sweet!
  20. Jade243 Jedi Master

star 4
  21. Jedi-Princess-Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks all :D

The sequel will be up tommorrow morning :D
  22. Jedi_Jaina_Fel Jedi Master

star 2
    That was a wonderful ending JPS :D I loved the entire story and can't wait for the sequel!!!! I will hafta get on in the morning to start reading it :D Once again, absolutley loved the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  23. LtSticks Jedi Knight

star 3
    this is sooooo sweet!! *runs off howling*
  24. lexu Force Ghost

star 6
    yay! a sequal so soon. hmm... must sleep to wake up and read... system of a down is making me stay up... that and all the jaina/jag fics. ;)

oy... bed...

*stumbles across room and collapses.*
  25. triggerfinger Jedi Knight

star 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.