main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Devotion(post RS)- Jaina/Jag; Completed

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi-Princess-Solo, May 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_StarDust

Jedi_StarDust Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 27, 2002
    JPS, months ago I was in search for some decent J/J stories and I found yours. I began reading and reading, suddenly caught up in the immense details and humor that you string into each post. Despite the terror of the some of the plot twists (i.e. Jaina getting kidnapped by the Peace Brigade) I enjoyed every single moment of the laughter, tears, giggles and smiles. Unfortunately, I was busy for a long while and had not been able to finish the second half of your story until today. Boy am I glad I did. It's been so long since I've read such a beautiful tale and I can't wait to see your sequel now! :)

A loyal fan, Dust

2. jaded_sky

jaded_sky Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 2, 2002
    sigh. that was some ride :D new reader (obviously) and i just wanted to say that i LOVED your story so much that i read it in one sitting (it's now 1 am where i am but it was absolutely worth it!) can't wait for the sequel, i'm sure its going to be as awesome as this one :)

p.s. are you starting a new thread or should i bookmark this page?

3. Jade243

Jade243 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    jaded_sky, there are already 2 sequels: Serenity, and Revalations.. You can find links to both in JPS's bio ;)

4. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Jedi-Princess-Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2002
    What Jade said :p ;)

We encourage you to post on your stories thread to bring it to the top and to ask your readers to vote, even on your other stories. Thanks and good luck!

Just following orders! ;) If you guys want to vote for this story then send a PM to the user name below ;)

Jaina_Jag_Kyp_Index

Thanks! ;)

~JPS~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.