main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Devoured By Envy - Quinlan Vos/Obi-Wan/Anakin - Dare challenge Entry

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by obi_ew, Sep 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obi_ew

obi_ew Jedi Master star 5

Apr 14, 2002
    Jade - Evil yet strangely sexy? Great way to describe precrispy Vader. [face_love] Thanks for reading and reviewing. This was a fun one! And the clown was a challenge to work in. :p

2. Knight_Dilettante

Knight_Dilettante Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2002
    Wow. Another fascinating Dare challenge response. I'm impressed by the clown as well. =D= A very interesting piece. I think I am finding Quinlan Vos a lot more interesting now. Like I needed another obsession...

KD

3. jedi_of_ennth

jedi_of_ennth Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 1, 2005
    Wonderful job! =D=

"There are few people in the galaxy I would trust to understand this secret I carry, even amongst the Jedi. Obi-Wan is one of those few. You?d be a fool to discount the strength of his friendship."

One of the best things about this story was seeing Quin take Anakin down a few notches. ;)

4. CYNICAL21

CYNICAL21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Well, you've pulled me out of the woodwork here - firstly to say "Well done". I see you haven't lost a single thing in all the time I've been away; rather, you've matured and expanded your abilities so that you've approached perfection with this little piece.

There's only one thing wrong with it - WHERE'S THE REST? DON'T YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A LOVELY VIGNETTE - AND A PERFECTLY INTRIGUING CHAPTER ONE?

Lovely job, Kiddo - perfect pacing, and - as always - breathtaking imagery, particularly of a certain much-loved noble knight.

If you want to tempt me back here, more like this would certainly do the trick.

CYN

5. obi_ew

Apr 14, 2002
    KD - Thanks dear. :) Vos is a very worthwhile obsession to have. I recommend him highly. :*

Jedi_of_ennth- I enjoyed writing that. I think Quin would be more than a match for Anakin. :D

Cyn- Hi stranger! :) Thanks so much for reading and replying. If I thought I could draw you out, I?d be tempted to write more. ;) Quin is a delicious subject isn't he?

6. Sotanax

Sotanax Jedi Youngling

Sep 5, 2005
    This is a great viggie! Loved it!!

7. obi_ew

Apr 14, 2002
    Thanks. Glad you did. :) Love the sock name by the way. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.