main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dex's Diner

Discussion in 'Archive: Santa Cruz, CA' started by Master--Kenobi, Jan 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    *giggles throughout Kenobi's whispering, then joins in the Jedi Moon*

2. DarkLordSid

DarkLordSid Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004

*ponders if this would be a good time for a hailstorm of arrows...*

Hm. Well, I see the Jedi are showing their true selves, their best sides.

Simply...

(((WAIT FOR IT!!!!))

Un-

-Nat-

-Ur-

-AL.

*looks over to Vader who just arrived*

Your old friends are surely showing a lot of cheek, have you perfected your 'force spank', hmmm? Would come in hand right now...

*blushes slightly*

Not that I'd ever stoop to THAT, or training that mind you, er, ahem.

*a halo appears over Sid's head, promptly clatters to the ground*

Get that, will you son?

3. Kai_Vandekar

Kai_Vandekar Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    *mutters an aside whilst hiking up trousers and adjusting obi after the mooning* Considering the rumor that the Emperor has concubines, don't you hate to think of him EVER using something like "Force Spank"?

4. DarkLordSid

Aug 3, 2004
    "I don't think so, Tim"

Al Borland, HOME IMPROVEMENT

And I meant HANDY not HAND, see what happens when you leave proof reading to underlings? First they goof on that Order 66 to take out ALL the Jedi (damn sloppy work, leaving survivors), now this. Well, what do you expect from clones of this generation? It's like making a copy of a copy of a copy, they just get dimmer and dimmer with each iteration. And you just don't want to know all the snickering that went on with the third order after 66, had to flat out strike that from the books and zap a few just to put that behind me.

An evil dictator's work is NEVER done it seems.

Sigh.

At least I can BBQ my own lunch... *flings blue bolts into a side of beef, then picks up a brush and slathers on sauce while humming a merry tune*

?I?d be cloning by the hour, if they?d simply just not glower, and I could teach them to shoot straight?..tum dee dee, tum dee dee?(etc.)? If they only had a braaaaaain?..?

*links arms with Vader and skips merrily along the (*edited due to copyright infringement with MGM pictures*) road,*

"We're off to find the old wizard, the only one left behind...."

*fade to black, roll credits, "I'd like to thank the Academy, and NO I WON'T WEAR THE WHITE COAT, GET THAT AWAY FROM ME, HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEEEE..."... Sound of film flapping on the reel*

5. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    *giggles from the booth, having readjusted her tunic after the aforementioned event. Starts flicking Skittles at Sid, with the help of the Force*

You're weird.

6. DarkLordSid

Aug 3, 2004
    You have NO idea....

Scar from The Lion King

7. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    ROFLMFJAO!!! *Straightens out tunics. Raises Glass towards Sid!*

8. DarkLordSid

Aug 3, 2004
    Lovely gesture, Master K, but do you mind, your trousers are still around your ankles.

*rolls his eyes at the heavens and looks away*

9. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    *falls out of the booth laughing again* Master K!!! Come on!! A little dignity?

10. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    Dignity? Have you ever seen Velvet Goldmine!? LOL

11. DarkLordSid

Aug 3, 2004
    Ahem, yours are still down as well, you know.

Except for that Kai person, I wonder why all the Jedi seem so capable of fixing tunics but never notice the trousers? But then the "Masters" never noticed a Dark Lord of the Sith RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM for years either, so it's not entirely surprising.

And it did make them easier to catch with Order 66, matter of timing, they don't run so fast with their pants down... kind of a waddle really.

Ah, and you know, I think that explains YODA... senile old toad never did pull his pants up, was always waving it a Qui-Gon when no one else was looking for a laugh, so I hear. Probably where his apprentice got it from as well.

((That irreverent enough or shall I go on?? *snicker* I've been watching Monty Python on DVD, so I have lots of inspiration...))

*The clone judges score Sid: 9.9, 9.9, 9.9, 9.9 and a perfect 10 from the judge in black armor*

Oh, why, thank you, you flatter me! This week you get paid!

12. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Yeah yeah yeah *adjusts pants for Sid's sake*
    Your judges are biased. I want a recount.

No, Master K, I haven't seen Velvet Goldmine. And after what it did to poor Yoda, I'm not sure I want to. (Though I did hesitate over the "add" button when I saw it on Netflix)

13. DarkLordSid

Aug 3, 2004
    *wave his hand at Tionne*

Rent it, you want to doooon't youuuuuu...

Get Peter Jackson's Epic BAD TASTE while you are at it.

*smiles warmly*

Trust me, those films will make for a night to remember.

14. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    *stumbles in after a rough few days and orders some jawa juice*

Hey Dex? You think I could get a job here? I'm already pro at working at restaurants. :p

15. DarkLordSid

Aug 3, 2004
    And unlike the *others* around here she actually knows how to keep her trousers up.

Er, wait, that just sounds wrong.

Let me rephrase that...

Ah, welcome back!

16. DarkLordSid

Aug 3, 2004
    *frowns* Hmmm...those are not space stations... but that reminds me.

*calls Vader on the com link*

Lord Vader please.
    Ah, Vader. I want more of them. Yes, I said more of them, I don't care what they cost, the senate surely won't complain, heh.
    *Indistinct heavy breathing comes faintly from the com link*
    What? What? Oh, fine, fine, fine just one then. And this time build it in orbit around someplace quiet and green, maybe Endor or the like.
    *More insistent higher pitched breathing from the com*
    What? Oh, dear me, you are SUCH a whiner! *rolls his eyes* Very well, the moon of Endor then, alright! Look son, frankly I don't care, pick one. Just DO IT, DO IT NOW!
    *Uneven heavy breathing from com link tapering off with vague muttering*
    And have it in time for my birthday, or heads will ROLL!

*hangs up on Vader*

That boy will be the death of me, I swear.

17. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Why do I all of a sudden feel like I have a very BAD TASTE in my mouth. [face_hypnotized]

Welcome back Miana, sorry to hear about the rough days. You shouldn't have to work in here though. This is a place for R&R!

18. DarkLordSid

Aug 3, 2004
    *offers Tionne a "Mustafar Cinnamon Meltdown" breath mint and smiles*

This should do the trick, just remember to tie something across your head so when it tries to flee your esophagus it is still in reach.

19. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    *looks at breathmint and then at Sid suspiciously*
    I get the feeling this is a bit like a deathstick....the little voices are telling me not to trust you. Should I listen?

20. AniSkywalker06

AniSkywalker06 Jedi Youngling

Dec 10, 2005
    *sighing, Anakin comes into the diner after spending some, (cough) quality time with a certain Senator. Obi-Wan had recomended this little dinerto him before, but he didn't really like the place. But, it was late and he needed a place to rest before he had to go out on an assignment. He walks to the bar and orders a Venti Iced Carmel Macciato*

21. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    *wanders back in after a few day's absence and notices Anakin, decides to take a chance and sits next to him, offering a friendly smile*
    Hi there...you come here often?

22. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    *Notices that Anakin has wandered in.* Finishes adjusting tunic AND pants, and orders another drink.:cool:

23. DarkLordSid

Aug 3, 2004
    *Looks over at Vader standing next to him* If that's Anakin, then who?

*notices the hooked beak*

Damn muppets, they're everywhere, like locusts.

*Orders another drink and a pesticide for Vader. Vader suddenly has 'an appointment' and dashes off*

Bloody imposters.

24. AniSkywalker06

AniSkywalker06 Jedi Youngling

Dec 10, 2005
    *looks over to TionneHawk and smirks lightly at him* No..... Why? You trying to pick me up or something? *chuckles into his glass* That sounds like a lame pick up line. "You come here often?" *laughs again* And... *clears his throat* I'm not into that, no matter what the holonet news will tell you. *takes a chug of his coffee*

*looks over to his master* Ah... Kenobi. Thought you would be in this little Poodu hole.

(because I can't say C*%P or S*%T)

25. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    *wanders in after a rough weekend and sits at the bar* Hardest liquor you've got, if ya please. And a pint of Ben & Jerrys. Oh, and a carne asada burrito.

[Dex mumbles in background]

What do ya mean, you don't know what a carne asada burrito is?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.