DFW, TX DFW FanForce Newsletter!!!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Chocolate, Aug 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Chocolate Jedi Master

star 3
    Hello all!

As the Communications Coordinator for the DFW chapter of FanForce and in an effort to bring you reliable and continued bits of information, I am pleased to bring you our brand new monthly newsletter!! Now let me state up front that the primary goal of this newsletter is to inform you of news and upcoming events for and around the DFW area. It will NOT be used for movie information and/or spoilers. Although the main focus will be news and events, I would also like to include other articles that may interest you (aside from new movie info). Perhaps we could have a birthday column to announce member and/or Star Wars personality's birthdays. Maybe a collectors corner to tell of the one or two best/rarest new items. This should not be confused with Stone's IBMW email list that gives detailed store reports and what not for the serious collector. Please visit IBMW.org for that kind of info.

On that note, let me say that ANYONE is welcome to submit an article (keep it short) to be included in the following issue. Inclusion will be at staff and editor's discretion, but I would like to encourage anyone with an idea to step forward. You can submit items to mikec@dfwfanforce.net. The more information we receive is more information we can share with our fellow fans.

By now you're thinking, "How do I sign up to receive this wonderful newsletter", right? RIGHT?? :) Well, that's the easiest part. Just click HERE or go to the front page of our website at dfwfanforce.net and add your email address to the list. And for all you X-Files freaks out there that may be a bit paranoid to give out your email address, let me just say that NO we are not going to sell or distribute any of your information (including your email address) to anyone. Now if you have already entered your email addy before, you are probably on the mailing list already. If you are not sure if you have done this before, feel free to add it again just for good measure.

We are looking at a target date of Friday, September 13th for the first issue of the newsletter to go out. Call me superstitious, but I just like that day. [face_devil] So please do not hesitate to add your email address to the list and if you have any ideas to include in the letter, don't delay. Act now. Supplies are running out.

Catch ya on the flip side, and of course...

May the Force be with you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.