main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX DFW FanForce T-Shirts!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Nabooty_Call, Jan 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    DFW FanForce T-Shirts are almost here!

Currently we are awaiting the arrival of a couple proof shirts. These will be brought to the meeting on February 9th.

If you are interested in possibly ordering one of these, please bring about $20 to the February meeting. Final pricing is to be decided depending on shipping options and quantity.

Size ranges from small children's shirts to 4XL adult.

Please reply with size and quantity so we can get a head start on readying this order.

Thanks!

2. THX_Jedi

THX_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    I think I'll be getting one. :D :D

[1 XL]

We are trying to get a new head count for the shirts. Of course they will be available from the meeting on. We just need a total # for the initial order we will be getting by the next show on Feb 23-24 so we can wear them. :)

The initial final layout of the shirts look great. You'll see them at the next meeting.

:cool:

3. Grand Moff Joker

Grand Moff Joker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 13, 1999
    Count me in.

[1 L]

When and where is the next meeting? Regardless of the drive, I'll really try to make it if my schedule allows.

4. Nabooty_Call

Sep 11, 2000
    GMJ, the next meeting will be on Saturday, February 9th, at 2:00 p.m., in the community room of the Half Price Books located on 75 Central and Northwest Highway.

[1 L]

5. Grand Moff Joker

Oct 13, 1999
    If I can chart a course from this far out in the Outer Rim to that part of the Galactic Core, I'll be there. LOL

6. Marababe

Marababe Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 20, 2000
    Will you take a check for it? Hey I'm good for it. :) Let me know.

1 XL

7. THX_Jedi

Nov 18, 2000
    Sure. Cash is prefered though. For a check we'll need your mother's maiden name, first born male child, a pint of blood, and any Padme/Amidala figures you own (don't ask ;) )

8. THX_Jedi

Nov 18, 2000
    Here is a quick preview of what the shirts will look like...

[image=http://home.earthlink.net/~minion1414/greyshirtfront.jpg]
    FRONT

[image=http://home.earthlink.net/~minion1414/DFWlogosm.jpg]
    FRONT LOGO

[image=http://home.earthlink.net/~minion1414/greyshirtback.jpg]
    BACK

[image=http://home.earthlink.net/~minion1414/DFWlogolg.jpg]
    BACK LOGO

These are preliminary and I'm sure they will look good. I just received confirmation of the shipment of the 2 proofs we ordered. I'll have them at the meeting so we can all see them and add our input. There is a possibility of making some personalized shirts also. I think we should have fun with them. We can pretty much get whatever we can think up. :) More to come. :D

9. Jedi_Jarvis

Jedi_Jarvis Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2001
    Cool!!

I'm good for one.

1 XXL (just to be sure ;) )

10. Grand Moff Joker

Oct 13, 1999
    The t-shirt design looks great! Impressive. Most impressive.

Unfortunately, I just checked this morning and realized that I'll be out of town Saturday and Sunday February 9th and 10th. I'll arrange to get you my money for a t-shirt another way. Any suggestions?

11. THX_Jedi

Nov 18, 2000
    We are not making the final order for the shirts until just after the meeting on Feb 9th. We are letting the group see the 2 color options (grey or white shirts) first. The final price for the shirts will depend on whether you want the shirt before the Feb show or not. The shirts will always be available...we can get more at anytime. We will be ordering extras to sell at the show also. If you can't make the meeting, and still want a shirt, PM me and I'll send you my address and you can mail me a check (DO NOT MAIL CASH).

****Just a note to those who don't regularly make the meeting because they live west of Dallas (discussion in Fort Worth/Mid-Cities Star Wars Fans! thread): We are working on planning a meeting just for you guys on your side of town before the Feb 23 show. We may be able to collect the shirt money then. Nothing final about this yet. More to come about this very soon.

12. Obi_Bamm_Karaoke

Obi_Bamm_Karaoke Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 19, 2000
    Put me down for 2 XL shirts. Always good to have an extra.

13. Nabooty_Call

Sep 11, 2000
    :) The proof copy white T-Shirt arrived yesterday!

The shirt itself is a good-quality "Hanes Beefy-T" shirt, and the image transfer looks all right, so these shirts should be adequate to freeze Skywalker for his journey to the Emperor... [face_blush] errm, uh, they should suit us just fine :D

14. THX_Jedi

Nov 18, 2000
    LOL

And I'm wearing it right now. :D We don't want the Emperor's prize damaged, we shall test it on Captain... ;) heh. Crap..now you got me doing it too. :D

15. jedi_xtacy

jedi_xtacy Jedi Youngling

Jan 25, 2002
    Hey! sweeeet! Finally a shirt! I want 2 1xL shirts please. I see that nabooty_call is city rep. How did that happen?? I'm glad to have such a talented city rep. I just have one request. Can we hear that wonderful english accent that you do so well? (ha, ha). And yes I am STILL waiting for my nabooty call.

16. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    Are people from over 1000 miles away that are not DWF Fanforce Members allowed to purchase a shirt?

Us New Yorker are hoping to line up for 3 weeks and I would like to represent as many Fanforce Chapters I can with shirts.

PM me or e-mail me to let me know, since I am not sure when I will be popping in here next.

17. DarthCynthia

DarthCynthia Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 18, 2000
    Heya, MOTS... :) *waves*

18. THX_Jedi

Nov 18, 2000
    You want a shirt(s) you got it. :D Just tell me what sizes and how many. Just leme know how many and where to ship them to and I'll give you a total with shipping. They will be ready on the weekend of Feb 23.

19. DonnovanSunrider

DonnovanSunrider Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 2, 2000
    I'm in too!

I'll take 1 large shirt. Where should I e-mail my shipping adress?

Donnovan

20. Nabooty_Call

Sep 11, 2000
    Send a private message to THX_Jedi and you should be all set!

21. THX_Jedi

Nov 18, 2000
    If you want to pick it up at the show or at a meeting after Feb 9th, then just email or PM me and I'll give you the address to send a check to and you could pick it up. If not get ahold of me and I'll give you the info and get shipping info from you.

This thread is here to get a total of shirts for the initial order. We will be selling them at the Feb 23 show in Plano also.

22. RB-wan

RB-wan Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2000
    Put me down for an XL and a small child's shirt ( now that my son can wear one; anyone remember us from the Ep 1 line-up? Robbie was three months old then...and I was married ).

I can probably get a few fellow fans from work interested in buying shirts too...

Bri

23. THX_Jedi

Nov 18, 2000
    Well, there are no children sizes. Brain jumped the gun listing the sizes. Sizes are all adult:

S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL, XXXXL

I'm pretty sure a small adult might fit him. I'l go ahead and put you down for one small and one XL.

24. DonnovanSunrider

DonnovanSunrider Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 2, 2000
    Sending my check today! Make mine a large please.

Donnovan

25. THX_Jedi

Nov 18, 2000
    You got it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.