main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX DFW FanForce T-Shirts!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Nabooty_Call, Jan 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    For those of you who got in on the pre-order at the Feb. meeting, your shirts are in.

If you're on the pre-order list but did not pay, please bring the funds this weekend when you stop by the DFW FanForce table at the Sci-Fi Expo & Toy Show this weekend in Plano.

There is also a small quantity of shirts available for sale to non-members this weekend.

See you at the Sci-Fi Expo! :)

2. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    Addendum to the previous reply:

We do not currently have the funds to order a large number of stock T-Shirts.

Therefore, if you want to order a shirt or are on the pre-order list but have not yet paid, please stop by the table, make your payment, and we'll put together a second order.

3. DonnovanSunrider

DonnovanSunrider Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 2, 2000
    I just got my t-shirt in the mail today. You guys did a great job! It's simply beautiful and very professional.

I promise to wear it for my first showing of AotC. :)

It's a shame that there's no need for a line here, I'll be able to see it in the first showing just by walking up and buying tickets like I did for Fellowship.
    Though there will probably still be snow on the ground whtn AotC opens, so I might not want to camp for it up here. LOL

4. THX_Jedi

THX_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    I'm glad you like it. We are going to be creating other designs also. For the line here, special events, etc. More to come. :D

:cool:

5. Firehawk-Jeff

Firehawk-Jeff Jedi Master star 1

Mar 8, 2002
    Those shirts are awesome!! I'll be contacting you on ordering one. :D [face_devil]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.