main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DH & SC

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Joseph_Orion, Mar 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    Hey guys, I helped my buddy move up north and he lives right next to you guys now lol He lives on 100th & Colorado Blvd. Maybe sometime when I see him I could stop by and see what's goin on

2. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    Oh yea, I can see the hagglin' and tradin' now!!!!

3. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    That would be sweet. We are usually home. Stop by or private message us for our #'s.

4. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    don't forget to bring the misses!!!

5. Joseph_Orion

Nov 9, 2001
    I will and I will lol I know enough of SWCCG to teach you guys now and not to mention I have 10 billion sw cards now especially with your boost of cards. I also found some more YJ cards like a foil version of Darth Maul, Sith Assassin. But I'll bring Renee, she wants to learn about star wars and cards because she thinks that I think she's boring..which is totally untrue..but women...they jump to conclusions so quick

6. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    that would be cool . he's close .

you should teach her to play young jedi . that ones easy .

what are the new games like ? are they hard like the other game?

7. Joseph_Orion

Nov 9, 2001
    I don't know anything about the new game yet, comes out next month. We should all learn it together. The old one is pretty tough but then again, after playing it. It's not that hard at all. In fact, it's just like Young Jedi pretty much. Except the battlecards are called Interrupts and can be played anytime. You fight at many locations instead of one at a time. You can fight battles in space as well as at sites. It's a really interesting game. It can get a little confusing but it's totally fun. Once you learn, you'll like it more than YJ. You guys are going to have to teach me young jedi all over again, I totally forgot how to play lol

8. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    we have a couple of training packs you could borrow .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.