main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RPR Archive Diamond Institution: A Preparatory School for Role Playing Excellence

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource Archive' started by LightSide_Apprentice, Apr 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LightSide_Apprentice

LightSide_Apprentice Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 22, 2001
    CLASS 1.3: ADVANCED ROLE PLAYING TECHNIQUE [Session IV][Continued]

Students Present (and accounted for): DarthSubZero

I'll be the first to admit that a quick glance at your post, DarthSubZero, had me prepared for disappointment. It's sad that we have these preconceptions, but I have very rarely seen brief posts that carry within them very much in the way of depth. Whether intentionally or otherwise, you appear to have jumped entirely clear of that trap.

I love that you've revealed so much through your references to Luke's past, both in the events he has been involved with and the people he has encountered along the way. Normally I'd be happy to offer as much in the way of constructive criticism as comes to mind. As it happens, I don't seen any faults with your post at all, or any real areas for improvement, either.

What I would like to do is extend an offer to TheManinBlack to join us in this class since it's always easier to have a few people together in discussions than just two. I'd also like to invite him to make any comments as to the above piece as far as it goes in being a response to my initial request.

DarthSubZero, is there some area or aspect of Role Playing that you feel you struggle with, or want to learn more about? If this sample of your work is the type of thing you post in every game then we're going to have an interesting time here.

2. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    Hi everyone, I'll be joining you in this class, thank you by the way Lightside. That said, I'm going to read over whats already been posted...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.