main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga - ST Diary Challenge 2017 Legitimate Salvage Updated Aug 22, 2017.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by DARTH_MU, Jun 30, 2017.

1. DARTH_MU

DARTH_MU Jedi Master star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    Title: Legitimate Salvage
    Author Darth Mu
    Genre: Diary Challenge 2017
    Summary: Diary

"Allana is acting strange." Jaina Solo grabbed the pieces of giant debris with the Force.

"Why do you say that?" Han grunted with effort as he found something soft with the end of his shovel. "Don't tell me you are still worried about her finding out the truth about Caedus. That... Wait a minute. Over here! I wonder if this pyramid thing belongs to that body over there.... This thing is still on."

"Don't! That's a Sith Holocron!"

"Too la...."
    .......................................................................................

Mi neim is

HONOR

I lyk dahketh.

Mi Hom is Mandalore

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  2. DARTH_MU

Feb 9, 2005
    "Turn it off! Turn it off!" Jaina Solo yelled.

"I'm trying."

----------------------------------------------------

day master my room beekauth teacher told mee to call master then the master hawse then ma toe mee gragrannt go beekawth she a jai die an master teike gragrannt away foraiva.

no like master want thdauly fromme gragrannt

no like

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  3. DARTH_MU

Feb 9, 2005
    I am no longer the new kid in the class

Journey Man Bar'dok introduced Heolbob to everyone

Heolbob wants me to call him Heo

But Dexi and Lors calls him Bob and wants me to to call him Bob or else they won't play with me anymore

But Heo talked to me Skeywalk took his dad away too because he is a Jedi

I miss GrandAunt I want her back

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    DARTH_MU -- I am fast discovering how very uniquely entertaining your stuff is. =D= [face_laugh] Besides you have great opinions about L/M & Zahn. LOL [:D]

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  5. DARTH_MU

Feb 9, 2005
    Hey thanks for your review. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha. We shall discover the life of Honor together. I'm honestly typing as I go. This thing has no outline....

So everyone enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today we started another subject. The history of Mandalore. Some old guy called Venku or Endu or something keeps on writing kraffiti on the school buildings.

Maybe he doesn't like the Jedi either. But his hand writing is awful. Strange thing is as soon as we started this new subject, the kraffiti stopped.

Heo has moved onto another classroom because of some reason or another. I think it may have been because of the fights he had with Lors. I miss him a lot. Maybe because the way he never minded my height like everyone else did.

If I had to name a friend, I guess Dexi counts. She's okay. I gave her crackers and she gives me some leafy vegetable at meal time.

I checked, I don't think I have the khoodis. I planned to go to the healers to make sure, but every time I go near the place, I stop. I feel like I'm forgetting someone important. Maybe one of my relatives who visited once in a while.

No one else's parents are taken away. So maybe the Jedi finally all gone. Everyone I asked says the khoodis are brought to Mandalore by the Jedi.

Next week I'm going to start training in the Mandalorian arts. I can't wait!

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Enjoyed the musings on possible friends & khoodis ;)

AzureAngel2 and DARTH_MU like this.
  7. DARTH_MU

Feb 9, 2005
    I'm so sorry I haven't updated this in forever.

Here we go. I'm also sorry about the following post. You'll see what I mean. :p

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  8. DARTH_MU

Feb 9, 2005
    I just don’t know if I could record these thoughts anymore.

As I look at the last entry, I want to laugh. Khoodis? What kind of a di’kut am I to fall for something like that?

I could record how I was second place in the Mandalorian training competition for my class, but what’s the point?

They found Lors’s body. Behind the shed. In our yard.

Now everyone think I killed him. Just because he humiliated me in front of everyone, like I asked him to.

How am I supposed to convince anyone else that it was our plan? So that Lors’s can win and get Dexi to notice him?

I have been on the run for five days. The wild vegetable Mother packed for me is running out. If I don’t get to the Spaceport tomorrow, this will be my final entry.

I already sent the agreed upon signal just like Father taught me, I’m just going to wait. One way or an mn,jj x

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    :eek: That was worrying, like something or someone interrupted and the typing/text entry got scrambled [face_worried]

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  10. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    You can write comedy and drama in just one intake of breath. And you excel in both. ^:)^

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  11. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    This is very interesting.

Like something got re-animated from Han and Jaina's discovery, and they have had to send it to school.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  12. DARTH_MU

Feb 9, 2005
    WarmNyota_SweetAyesha,

Yep, interrupted and scrambled. It's an old, old, semi-holocron thing, and something is happening!

AzureAngel2, Wow, that's some compliment! Much appreciated. :)

Sith-I-5, Thanks for dropping by! I hope you keep enjoying these entries.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Sith-I-5 and AzureAngel2 like this.