main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Diary Of A Clone

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Darth_Torture, Mar 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Torture

Darth_Torture Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 14, 2009

Day 1
    I saw my first combat. I didn't draw my last breath but many of my Brothers did. So many died, so few survived. I couldn't stand the sight, dead clones everywhere, wreckage's of our vehicles burning away, it was horrible. As the LAAT Gunship lifted off i struggled to see the sand, the dead bodies made the ground look like snow. I hate that planet. So many of my brothers died there. I was glad when we left the atmosphere.

Day 2
    We are going to attack a Separatist planet tomorrow. I can't remember it's name. I hope it's not like Geonosis, we all do...

Day 3
    It's a Tropical world, CC2185 told me. Today, as we are grouped, we get nicknames. Mine is Hacker,my squad is Me, Shooter, Breaker, Burner, Slicer and Hunter. When we climbed into the LAAT Gunship, we were paired with another Squad. They are Chopper, Flyer, Rusher, Flash, Ripper and Chipper.

Day 4
    2 Days ago, we were told we were going to invade this World tomorrow. We only really started today, all my Brothers agree. We advanced for Two Hours looking for anti-air defenses. Then we found one, and raided it. It was down soon, but Chipper died. Poor guy. Then some more LAAT Gunships carried us to the Seppy base. We raided it, all of us. But we weren't good enough. Or it was our Jedi General's tactics. We are going to try again tomorow.

2. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    I liked it! =D=

3. mujapple-juicey

mujapple-juicey Jedi Master star 4

Jul 21, 2008
    Pretty good!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.